Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired


Recommended Posts

Quote

BOULDER, Colo. -- The Boulder County sheriff and five deputies are named in an excessive force lawsuit after an inmate was tasered even though she was already in a restraint chair with her hands strapped behind her back and her head covered with a spit hood.

boulder-jail-taser.png?w=300&h=285

 

Lauren Gotthelf filed the federal lawsuit Tuesday morning for an incident that occurred Nov. 25, 2017.

 

The 34-year-old was ticketed by a Boulder police officer for smoking on the Pearl Street Mall and allowing her service dog to be off-leash. When Gotthelf refused to sign the summons, she was taken to the Boulder County Jail.

 

https://kdvr.com/2019/10/31/boulder-county-sheriffs-office-sued-after-video-shows-inmate-being-tasered-while-strapped-down/

 

 

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Its crazy that this kind of stuff can happen to American citizens and people are just cool with it. Watching them put a bag over that womans face and then tase her and treat her like that gives shivers. And I know that if that were me it would be worse. If it were my fiance she would get it worse cause just like that lady shes not gonna just take it. Who would just let that happen to them. I would think they are trying to kill me. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Its crazy that this kind of stuff can happen to American citizens and people are just cool with it. Watching them put a bag over that womans face and then tase her and treat her like that gives shivers. And I know that if that were me it would be worse. If it were my fiance she would get it worse cause just like that lady shes not gonna just take it. Who would just let that happen to them. I would think they are trying to kill me. 

Sit down, they scream at her, while one of them yanks her head up painfully.  They admit, on camera, that he's squeezing pressure points to cause pain while he does it.  It's a perfectly natural and reasonable response to try to decease that pain by moving in the direction that cop is pulling.  I do not think the people in the room are so stupid that they do not realize this.  They know damn well that yanking a person up by pressure points on their neck and head is going to cause them to move up, but they choose to play stupid and use it as an excuse to electrocute her.  The intent of which is, again, to cause pain.  To continue hurting her while pretending that all they are interested in is strapping her to a chair. 

 

and we're supposed to play along.  We're supposed to pretend those are good people just trying to do a good job. 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Destino said:

Sit down, they scream at her, while one of them yanks her head up painfully.  They admit, on camera, that he's squeezing pressure points to cause pain while he does it.  It's a perfectly natural and reasonable response to try to decease that pain by moving in the direction that cop is pulling.  I do not think the people in the room are so stupid that they do not realize this.  They know damn well that yanking a person up by pressure points on their neck and head is going to cause them to move up, but they choose to play stupid and use it as an excuse to electrocute her.  The intent of which is, again, to cause pain.  To continue hurting her while pretending that all they are interested in is strapping her to a chair. 

 

and we're supposed to play along.  We're supposed to pretend those are good people just trying to do a good job. 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere along the line the natural reaction of the human body trying to resist pain turned into "resisting arrest."  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

 

Somewhere along the line the natural reaction of the human body trying to resist pain turned into "resisting arrest."  

Agreed.  We’ve found graves where skeletons are curled up in the fetal position.  When you see people being attacked they assume that same position.  It’s instinct that is hard wired into us.  No one chooses it.  
 

That position is also considered resisting arrest.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Destino said:

Agreed.  We’ve found graves where skeletons are curled up in the fetal position.  When you see people being attacked they assume that same position.  It’s instinct that is hard wired into us.  No one chooses it.  
 

That position is also considered resisting arrest.  

 

Thats pretty crazy when put like that

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Destino said:

Agreed.  We’ve found graves where skeletons are curled up in the fetal position.  When you see people being attacked they assume that same position.  It’s instinct that is hard wired into us.  No one chooses it.  
 

That position is also considered resisting arrest.  

Only by cops and other fascists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redskinss said:

The cops really screwed up when they tased someone suburban white people can relate to,  errrr I mean someone who was strapped down and defenseless. 

Did they?  This story certainly hasn’t gotten national attention.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Destino said:

Did they?  This story certainly hasn’t gotten national attention.  

My post was supposed to be a mix of sarcasm and truth but not intended to be interpreted literally. 

 

But I get your point

Edited by redskinss
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just about to come post this. Dude is going after a kid with no arms or legs. For moving? 

 

Come the **** on. These people think we are animals. I guarantee that man has a dog he wouldn’t let he treat like that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

Come on guys. All this guy had to do was comply with officer friendly’s orders. He was told to show his hands and he should have complied. 

Yeah and that was after he was asked to spread his legs and refused. 

A beatdown was definitely neccessary. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seattle police captain arrested in undercover vice operation

 

A 31-year veteran Seattle Police Department captain was arrested by his fellow officers during a vice sting late Wednesday, in an investigation of sexual exploitation.

 

According to several sources, 53-year-old veteran Seattle police captain Randal Woolery offered $40 to an undercover officer who was posing as a prostitute, and he was arrested on the spot.

 

Click on the link for the full article

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Former Willis cops sentenced after lying about arrest involving 'drive-by tasing'

Video shows one officer joking about a "drive-by tasing" before arresting a man for a crime he didn't commit.

 

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/former-willis-cops-sentenced-after-lying-about-arrest-involving-drive-by-tasing/285-28a5ef50-cc9c-4184-a78a-8be7d7b906c7

 

Edited by ClaytoAli
Link to post
Share on other sites

Louisiana officer won't face charges in 94 mph fatal crash that killed 1-year-old

The East Baton Rouge District Attorney said that his office didn’t bring charges because the child’s mother also contributed to the death

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/louisiana-officer-won-t-face-charges-94-mph-fatal-crash-n1084826

 

 

 

speeding off duty, kills a baby, prosecutors excuse is the child seat wasn’t properly installed in the vehicle and they couldn’t tell who was at fault. Hello? 94MPH... ain’t that hard.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...