Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Sports Talk Radio - DMV (met)

Zguy28

44 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

His latest "like" on Twitter. Dude needs to take his ass to Parler.

He ducked out from interviewing John Feinstein this morning. Probably because they have scuffled over politics before. Dude is off the deep end. 

Edited by TheDoyler23
(Wrote "I" instead of "He"
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I ducked out from interviewing John Feinstein this morning. Probably because they have scuffled over politics before. Dude is off the deep end. 

So wait - EB ducked the interview or you just missed it? I saw Feinstein replying to a few comments implying EB has lost it so I'm curious if they just cancelled him as a guest?

Feinstein was on this morning and I don't know if EB was there or not, but the interview got interrupted by Lurch when someone told him someone in the Masters had to drop out due to covid.  So it kind of got side tracked for a bit.

And yeah, EB is 100% a nutjob now.  He was laying into JP earlier today and it pissed me off because he always makes it personal and called JP stupid.  

But like JP is saying one thing and EB is hearing another thing.  He's 100% the typical Trumper who just wants to hear what he wants to hear regardless of facts.

I wish I'd run into him in public to tell him what a douche he is.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

So wait - EB ducked the interview or you just missed it? I saw Feinstein replying to a few comments implying EB has lost it so I'm curious if they just cancelled him as a guest?

Sorry, I wrote "I" instead of "He". 

EB was not on the chat for the Feinstein interview. He came back in the next segment and said something about being out of the conversation, but did not give a reason. 

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Curious why JP would let him get away with that?  JP comes across as not only smarter but like he could also whip EB's ass.

He didn't really.  He was like 'why you getting personal and calling me stupid?' and EB was just blabbering like he always does making no sense.  And then I think Cakes and Lurch defused it.

Just now, purbeast said:

He didn't really.  He was like 'why you getting personal and calling me stupid?' and EB was just blabbering like he always does making no sense.  And then I think Cakes and Lurch defused it.

EB is just one of those dudes that there is absolutely no way I'd let him come at me sideways without first destroying verbally and warning what happens if it gets physical.  Needs to be put in his place that he is neither smart or tough.

• Like 2

EB was like the first person I heard panicking about COVID before **** really hit the fan. It's hilarious how he was so worried about it and about people washing their hands/being safe until his son's lacrosse was impacted and Tucker Carlson, Hannitt, etc. started making it into a political issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure it's so "deep", Dr. Bickel.

Someone needs to tell him his degree at MD doesn't qualify him to know what is better or smarter. He has absolutely no accountability in this situation so it's incredibly easy to have these takes when there are no consequences. Meanwhile, people he bashes like Fauci are actually making recommendations and policy that impacts lives.

Edited by Heisenberg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

So I checked out WJFK yesterday on the drive home. Unfortunately I haven't listened to that channel in a long time and couldn't find it on my app for a while. So once I got in, It was Reese.....I forget his last name but the guy from CBS. He was cool, but I tuned in right before the switch to Russell who I wanted no parts of. I may listen to the show again today, but Friday is normally not a radio day so maybe I'll just wait again until Monday. 

Reese Waters. I've generally liked him in the times I've listened to him in the evening. Agreed that Russell is unbearable.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

EB is a radio jock. His job is to pretend to know about sports and have an opinion about everything. I forgive him for his ignorance.

I might agree if this was a bit or part of some radio persona he'd created over the years. I take issue with him having a huge audience and talking like an expert on topics he knows nothing about. Guaranteed that guy couldn't even create a simple pivot table in Excel and he's talking about his "analysis of the data" when it's clear he rarely even knows what he's looking at. I'd have more respect if he just came out and said it was a huge inconvenience to him and it ruined his son's lacrosse season or whatever. 

• Like 5

Eb has become such an "elephant" the last few years smh 

On 11/4/2020 at 4:50 PM, Thinking Skins said:

The problem with podcasts is they are infrequent. I need 9 hours daily. It doesn't have to be all great stuff, just something to get me through my day. Keim, JP, Hogs Haven, Russel etc. That's not even a day. Sheehan at least does two shows a day so I have options. 

I used to listen to 9 hours daily 

My old age I can't do it. They are too long now so all these radio shows add non sports filler and so many long ad breaks. Podcast is mostly content although Keim has been using more ads.... But you can just fast forward em.