Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

27 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah... That BvS teaser was awesome too.....

DCEU is never fooling me again

its really really hard to mess up a teaser or trailer

DC & Sony are on show and prove status with me

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else see that Diane Lane/Martha Kent just flat out said that Justice League will not be as good as Marvels Avengers?

Wow. Even if you believe that, you can't say that. Can you?

If this doesn't live up to expectations, I'm ready for a full reboot. Zach Snyder has been a disaster. And before anyone say anything, Spider-Man has been rebooted twice in under 10 years.

Edited by DM72
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Did anyone else see that Diane Lane just flat out said that Justice League will not be as good as Marvels Avengers?

If this doesn't live up to expectations, I'm ready for a full reboot. Zach Snyder has been a disaster. And before anyone say anything, Spider-Man has been rebooted twice in under 10 years.

I think you're right on needing a reboot, but want to see this Justice League movie first.  I doubt they will test out with other villians, like Brainiac, and are going to rush head first into Darkseid (which would be a mistake).  My expectations are low, I never expected it to be better then Avengers, and even then, that's a tall order anyway.

Edited by Renegade7

21 hours ago, DM72 said:

Did anyone else see that Diane Lane just flat out said that Justice League will not be as good as Marvels Avengers?

DCEU will never be good until they get rid of Zack Snyder, IMO. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually liked that trailer. I have to admit I had some concerns when I heard they were doing a Black Lightning show. The CW does a decent job at converting DC comics into TV shows, but some of their attempts like Supergirl and Legends are pretty bad. This looks like it could be really good. 

I hope they could somehow add Static in the series at some point. 

Edited by Gamebreaker
  • Like 2

The link initially didn't work for me but now I can read what happened. I hope Snyder and his family can recover after that horrible loss. 

As far as Justice League goes, they upgraded getting Joss Whedon to fill-in. Whedon is also doing BatGirl, so maybe Whedon is poised to take over Snyder's role as being the architect for the DCCU. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

2 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

The link initially didn't work for me but now I can read what happened. I hope Snyder and his family can recover after that horrible loss. 

As far as Justice League goes, they upgraded getting Joss Whedon to fill-in. Whedon is also doing BatGirl, so maybe Whedon is poised to take over Snyder's role as being the architect for the DCCU. 

If thats true about Whedon, thats huge. I was actually hoping Disney would get Whedon to direct Star Wars 9, but perhaps they'll snag him in the future.

The one thing that I don't like about this Justice League is the line-up:

1) Where is Superman?

2) Where is Green Lantern? 

3) Where is Hawkgirl? And most importantly

3) Where is Martian Manhunter?

I'd like to see them scratch Aquaman and Cyborg, and then add Supes, GL, Hawkgirl and the Manhunter. More or less the original JL line-up.

1 minute ago, Keith Huddleston said:

If thats true about Whedon, thats huge. I was actually hoping Disney would get Whedon to direct Star Wars 9, but perhaps they'll snag him in the future.

The one thing that I don't like about this Justice League is the line-up:

1) Where is Superman?

2) Where is Green Lantern? 

3) Where is Hawkgirl? And most importantly

3) Where is Martian Manhunter?

I'd like to see them scratch Aquaman and Cyborg, and then add Supes, GL, Hawkgirl and the Manhunter. More or less the original JL line-up.

If I'm not mistaken, this is like a Justice League Part 1 of 2, so gotta imagine they'll either be a surprise towards the end or definitely in the second one.  I hope they don't blow their wad diving head first into Darkseid, but that's what it feels like.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

If I'm not mistaken, this is like a Justice League Part 1 of 2, so gotta imagine they'll either be a surprise towards the end or definitely in the second one.  I hope they don't blow their wad diving head first into Darkseid, but that's what it feels like.

Well lets just hope they dont screw up Darkseid like they did Doomsday in BvS. Doomsday is what killed that picture, IMO. 

Edited by Mournblade
  • Like 1