Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Buccaneers (Final - Photos & Writeup)

JimmiJo

With regards to the Paul fumble (I refuse to call that an INT; not a perfect pass, BUT YOU SHUTTLE PASSED IT TO THE DEFENDER PAUL) I propose a formula for when you get straight up cut during game time:

If totally unforced errors (so basically what Paul did, or very easy strips) > (personal yardage/100) + TDs, then you get immediately cut.  Walk to the sideline, coach tells you to leave, and you do so.

As for Trent, I hope it's not too serious.  He's walking under his own power, which is good, but I'm very worried about Gerald McCoy now...

A little off topic to what's currently happening in the game but I've seen the phrase "hit him in the hands" on here about a half dozen times to describe the INT pass. I don't think that one qualifies as hitting him in the hands.

Haha.....did it hit both hands? That's all that should count in whether or not it "qualifies" as "hitting him in the hands".  Spoiler alert.....it did.

Archived