Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Buccaneers (Final - Photos & Writeup)

JimmiJo

I also think we just never gave the young guys a chance. Compton is vastly superior to Polumbus (although so is my dead grandmother, but that's different), Moses played pretty well for an in-game replacement.

I don't think it's fair to judge the guys we've drafted because they've never actually been given the chance.

I would be really elated if Compton and Moses hold down their edges in the SF game.

partyposse i would be more concered with the middle of the oline. the pocket gets pushed in allot and its frmo the middle. and about moses hes more comfortable on the left side but he has to be our right tackle. idk anymore really dont. for once im just shell shocked.

The way I see it RG3 has lost the locker room pretty much, unless more guys step up like DJax and support him till the end,whether or not they make the playoffs.

That said, I believe they should have let Colt continue his hot streak until maybe he starts playing badly and then put RG3 in. Some of the animosity from the players comes from that,re-intro Rg3 when they already had a winning formula

Go back and look at mccoys texas highlights. He hit major bombs to limas sweed and jordan shipley....often. Tons of 15-20 in stride.

Tons of proper scramble and direct your recievers. Tones of proper directing the coverages and routs. Go look at all the dropped balls from his time in Cleveland. Not one of their recievers was a pimple on the @ss of ours. Their line was $hit compared to ours.  I gaurantee you if they had left him in you would have seen marked improvement in his performance w/ the first team offense. You are looking at a guy who has had the proper 3-4 years development on the clipboard learning the NFL game before starting. 

Archived