Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

iPhone 6 and iPhone big boy

Springfield

Actually laughing out loud at that tweet. I can't even disagree though. There is some sort of magic involved, probably of the blood or voodoo type, when my girlfriend spends $1500+ on a shiny Facebook machine. I actually prefer "magic" to the alternative explanations. 

Yep, I hate those douches that spend $60K on an automobile when a $30K one does the same thing.

Yep, I hate those douches that spend $60K on an automobile when a $30K one does the same thing.

So, because someone can afford to buy something expensive, they are a douche?  I'm not rich and don't drive a $60k car/vehicle, but just because someone can afford to doesn't make them a douche.  

So do people that spend $30K on a car instead of $12-15K are they being douches to the people that can only buy the $12-15K car?  Because they do the same thing.

So, because someone can afford to buy something expensive, they are a douche?  I'm not rich and don't drive a $60k car/vehicle, but just because someone can afford to doesn't make them a douche.  

So do people that spend $30K on a car instead of $12-15K are they being douches to the people that can only buy the $12-15K car?  Because they do the same thing.

I read that as sarcastic.

But I don't think cars are a good analogy to smartphones. 

Pre orders sept 12th

Buy date Sept 19th

Thanks man.  I'm glad I waited, I was soooo close to pulling the trigger last week for a Galaxy S5.  

But I don't think cars were are good analogy to smartphones. 

Exactly the point lol.  As far as smart phones go, both platforms are pretty much equally as expensive.  Android tablets are lower in price, so I can see an argument there.  

I dunno, I could care less if someone paid $5000 on a phone, it's their money, and while it would be a waste and could be used for better things, it's their money :)

Features that have been around for years and the lamest band in rock music?

If Apple fans don't want to be made fun of I'm going to have to hear a pretty damn good reason why I shouldn't

Because Android phones aren't really any better than Apple phones and hearing your bashing throughout the entire thread has been annoying?

BxHdPWVIMAAOVp-.jpg

Releasing an album for free is history because?

Because Android phones aren't really any better than Apple phones and hearing your bashing throughout the entire thread has been annoying?

I haven't brought up Android once in this thread.

Their cult of personality is hilarious and deserves to be mocked. Nothing wrong with the phones, everything wrong with the company.

But I don't think cars are a good analogy to smartphones. 

If so, I'm still trying to figure out the point, or at least the intended burn. If there are two cars with identical performance and you buy the one that's $60k instead of the $30k option, then yes, I think that is dumb. I understand that the additional $30k is buying me the use of the adjective "sleek." I'm allowed to think that's dumb as well -- without hating anyone, or thinking anyone is a douche. 

If so, I'm still trying to figure out the point, or at least the intended burn. If there are two cars with identical performance and you buy the one that's $60k instead of the $30k option, then yes, I think that is dumb. I understand that the additional $30k is buying me the use of the adjective "sleek." I'm allowed to think that's dumb as well -- without hating anyone, or thinking anyone is a douche. 

I read it as Apple was the 60k car and implying that their phones do much, much more to justify a higher pricetag.

Little info help:

If I preorder from apple, when do they charge my credit card? Immediately or right before shipping? Does anyone remember from when you've ordered in the past. 2 years ago, I got mine from AT&T so I don't know when apple charges.

Thanks in advance

I would also like to know this as well. I haven't ever preordered from Apple though and I probably won't again. I'll order mine either from ATT or Best Buy.

Well you're just better than everyone else.  

No, I'm not. I'm a flawed, flawed man.

But Apple's consistent lifestyle marketing of existing cell phone technologies is something that deserves skewering. Regardless of what type of smartphone I use.

If someone made a Google Glass thread, you better believe I'd be in there cracking jokes too.

I bet the Android fans probably wouldn't take them personally, though.

Archived