Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

iPhone 6 and iPhone big boy

Springfield

So when Samsung released the Galaxy Note and everyone said the phone was too big, now those same people want a bigger iPhone? Guess iPhone has to catch up to the times. Wonder if this one will include the 3 NFC technology that Android phones have had for awhile now. But that Apple will convince people is something new they came up with.

So when Samsung released the Galaxy Note and everyone said the phone was too big, now those same people want a bigger iPhone? Guess iPhone has to catch up to the times. Wonder if this one will include the 3 NFC technology that Android phones have had for awhile now. But that Apple will convince people is something new they came up with.

those people were just close minded...  I had only iPhones during the Smart Phone era.. and oh man when the big screen came out.. it almost made me jump ship twice!  Only thing that kept me on were my kids on iPads and my wife's refusal to learn to use a new phone...

Excited to see what they have.  Hoping for a 128 gig phone, 5 years of photos and mp3s add up fast.  Also hoping for more battery life, the 5 battery life absolutely blows.  

You do know that you CAN download all of your photos onto your computer to free up space. :P

My contract ends late rthis month, so I will be in the market for a new phone.  I have owned both Galaxy and iPhones.  I havent made up my mind yet as to what phone I am going to switch to.

BxG87KCIAAE757O.png

This guy is the most pretentious man on the internet, his tweets during the world cup were almost painful to read.

Actually laughing out loud at that tweet. I can't even disagree though. There is some sort of magic involved, probably of the blood or voodoo type, when my girlfriend spends $1500+ on a shiny Facebook machine. I actually prefer "magic" to the alternative explanations. 

Actually laughing out loud at that tweet. I can't even disagree though. There is some sort of magic involved, probably of the blood or voodoo type, when my girlfriend spends $1500+ on a shiny Facebook machine. I actually prefer "magic" to the alternative explanations. 

I somehow missed the one before that.

BxHDqrZIIAEyRkz.png

Nothing like paying $500 for a ticket to see a band you like, and this is from a guy that bashes the excesses of baby boomers spending money on things like luxury box tickets to a Rolling Stones show.

“We’ve invented new intimate ways to connect and communicate.”

Unless there's some undocumented feature, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I take that back. They are openly positioning the iWatch as a vibrator that you can control remotely. I'm not sure that meets the definition of intimate.

Archived