Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins cuts, plus cuts from all NFL teams (Seastrunk, Hocker, P. Thomas among cut)

Murphy looks raw to me and we have Orakpo, kerrigan. Grant is a WR and right now we don't need another WR. Breeland is a joint away from being suspended for sometime.

Ill give you those guys do have a chance, but there are some concerns for sure.

Glass half empty lol

I see several middle to low round draft picks who look like they can be players and contributors.  Sure, nits itch, but stop picking at them ;)

Hey, what happens on the PS stays on the PS.... :D

I've been saying that since McCoy was signed and all I got was a bunch of people throwing rocks saying how terrible he was. He didn't look any worse than Kirk this preseason.

I think Cooley was trying to get another shot on the PS for just this reason. ;)

And I've been saying the same about Colt. I'm

Pretty sure they told him when they signed him he'd be the long term backup and Cousins would be traded this year or next.

My bad, I saw all the ******** and got your post mixed up with the rest of them.  I actually liked Seastrunk better than all the backups, besides Helu, as far as what he could do with the ball.  If that were the only measurement of a RB then I'm sure he'd have made the team.

Royster could do all that stuff, just didn't seem to have the speed.  If we could only find a way to mix genes....

I think the other side of it is that both Royster and Helu have had durability issues. That made taking a risk on Thompson even a greater one.  I would have liked to see Seastrunk make it, but hopefully he lands on PS and will be ready to compete for a spot next year.

Helu should be a good change of pace/third down back.  He has hands and speed.  His vision and ability to break tackles are limited, but he should be okay in that role.  Redd is similar to Morris in many ways. I wonder if Allen and company learned a trick or two from Shanny on how to spot a good running back.

If the bucs pick him up for their 53, I'd wish him well, but I think that's a risky move for them.

I agree, very risky move for them, but they have no depth after Martin. Especially after the injury to SImms and the release of Demps. Also doesn't bode well that their announcers and GM were saying that Lache is player you look for when teams cut down their rosters. I really hope we don't lose lache.

My bad, I saw all the ******** and got your post mixed up with the rest of them. I actually liked Seastrunk better than all the backups, besides Helu, as far as what he could do with the ball. If that were the only measurement of a RB then I'm sure he'd have made the team.

Royster could do all that stuff, just didn't seem to have the speed. If we could only find a way to mix genes....

All good, I understand and wonder about Lache, one of the knocks on him coming out of the draft was pass catching. Smaller backs have had some success in the NFL but many more have gone the way of the dodo.

Just saw a mild surprise in the WR needy Browns axed Burleson.

9 fumbles, 7 lost in two years.  Wont take but one maybe two more and the change will be made.

I guess all these bums should have a "change made" too?

Adrian Peterson: 9 fumbles; 5 lost in two seasons

Jamaal Charles: 9 fumbles; 5 lost in two seasons

Reggie Bush: 9 fumbles; 6 lost in two seasons

I think Cooley was trying to get another shot on the PS for just this reason. ;)

And I've been saying the same about Colt. I'm

Pretty sure they told him when they signed him he'd be the long term backup and Cousins would be traded this year or next.

Yeah, his "noodle arm" didn't look weak during the preseason.  The guy didn't play starter great, but he played backup great.  Honestly, if that's who we have as our long term backup, I'm more than happy with him.  Kirk wants to start somewhere.  I don't know if he'll get that chance, but I definitely wish him well (and hope we can trade him for something before he goes :D ).

I think the other side of it is that both Royster and Helu have had durability issues. That made taking a risk on Thompson even a greater one.  I would have liked to see Seastrunk make it, but hopefully he lands on PS and will be ready to compete for a spot next year.

Helu should be a good change of pace/third down back.  He has hands and speed.  His vision and ability to break tackles are limited, but he should be okay in that role.  Redd is similar to Morris in many ways. I wonder if Allen and company learned a trick or two from Shanny on how to spot a good running back.

I agree, I had a hard time this preseason with our RBs because I liked all of them fine.  Royster was the only one who didn't have anything that set him apart.  Helu does have more speed than Morris, Royster didn't.  

And I agree with you on Redd, and that's what I thought when watching him run this preseason.  The guy looks like he knows how to spot a hole and get through it and always pick up positive yardage.  He can also bring the hammer when it's time.  He really does run a lot like Morris, which is why I can see every team passing on him in the draft.

Murphy looks raw to me and we have Orakpo, kerrigan. Grant is a WR and right now we don't need another WR. Breeland is a joint away from being suspended for sometime.

Ill give you those guys do have a chance, but there are some concerns for sure.

might not have Rak next year

I guess all these bums should have a "change made" too?

Adrian Peterson: 9 fumbles; 5 lost in two seasons

Jamaal Charles: 9 fumbles; 5 lost in two seasons

Reggie Bush: 9 fumbles; 6 lost in two seasons

I love Morris but, get real.  He is nowhere near these guys in terms of talent and game-breaking ability.

I agree, very risky move for them, but they have no depth after Martin. Especially after the injury to SImms and the release of Demps. Also doesn't bode well that their announcers and GM were saying that Lache is player you look for when teams cut down their rosters. I really hope we don't lose lache.

when you've got no depth behind the starter you've got to look for more complete players than he is currently.  If lack of depth is a legit problem for them then Royster might be a better pickup

I love Morris but, get real. He is nowhere near these guys in terms of talent and game-breaking ability.

Yet he has rushed for the 2nd most yards in the NFL the last two years, despite not having "talent" or "game breaking speed" as you say. Who the hell cares how he gets it done as long as it gets done. SMH at our fans. Never appreciate a damn thing.

This is all so tedious. Lets get this over with and focus on what matters, the Texans next week!!!!

Drought is over let's see some freakin football

I live in CA and unfortunately the drought continues.

I love Morris but, get real. He is nowhere near these guys in terms of talent and game-breaking ability.

Right. All he does is produce.

when you've got no depth behind the starter you've got to look for more complete players than he is currently.  If lack of depth is a legit problem for them then Royster might be a better pickup

Makes sense, but the Bucs aren't winning anything in the near future, so I would much rather have the potential of Lache Seastrunk over the very average Evan Royster. After reading some of the Bucs message boards, their fans are screaming for the GM to sign Lache.

Archived