Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins cuts, plus cuts from all NFL teams (Seastrunk, Hocker, P. Thomas among cut)

So can someone explain the designated to return IR we put on Sharpton?  I am under the impression that you can only use this once per season.  So if a significant starter gets hurt in week 2 and is out for 10 weeks we can't put him on designated to return IR because we already put Sharpton on it who I'm hearing should be ready by week 1?  This doesn't make sens to me so I'm assuming I'm missing something!

Here's hoping they sneak Geathers on the team.

Geathers is said to have made it

They're trying to trade Hurt and if they can't he'll be the final cut supposedly.  It's been a while since this was said so it makes me wonder if they've got a bite.

I'm surprised a 3-4 team is holding onto seven DL though.

Geathers is said to have made it

They're trying to trade Hurt and if they can't he'll be the final cut supposedly.  It's been a while since this was said so it makes me wonder if they've got a bite.

I'm surprised a 3-4 team is holding onto seven DL though.

Haslett is big on rotating his lineman to keep them fresh. 

When your starting RB is a 6th rnd pick with no wiggle, no speed and fumbling issues, I'm not sure abandon is the right word.

And he actually got those yards playing in a system which is proven to inflate statistics for RBs of marginal talent.

Bingo!

All the Shanahan haters can have a drink on me...I don't like the way his ego killed the potential either...but the man can make an average RB look like a winning lottery ticket!  His running game system is masterful.  Yes, he's an asshole..but the man knows how to make a running game work.  Morris will not be in the top 10 this year.  He might be a 1,000 rusher, but he can't catch a pass out of the backfield.  So, Gruden is in.  He needs well rounded guys to support his system.  Seaweed isn't it.  Thompson is always hurt.  Helu can step in and Silas took the next step.  I get it.  

Bingo!

All the Shanahan haters can have a drink on me...I don't like the way his ego killed the potential either...but the man can make an average RB look like a winning lottery ticket!  His running game system is masterful.  Yes, he's an asshole..but the man knows how to make a running game work.  Morris will not be in the top 10 this year.  He might be a 1,000 rusher, but he can't catch a pass out of the backfield.  So, Gruden is in.  He needs well rounded guys to support his system.  Seaweed isn't it.  Thompson is always hurt.  Helu can step in and Silas took the next step.  I get it.  

Morris managed to catch a pass in the Pro Bowl.  I'm sure he can catch a few in a real game

Thompson, Thomas, and Crawford all seem like good PS candidates. All health related. Crawford's probably not 100% healthy yet. Thomas is currently hurt and Thompson can't stay healthy. All should make it through waivers, but its just takes one to stop that. I wonder if Hocker is a candidate for the PS? Teams don't usually PS kickers, but expanded PS and how tight the competition could play into it. Would love to see Lache make it too. Hard to say if he clears. I think he will for the reasons that have been stated. Raw RBs without pass protection or special teams skills are tough keeps. More likely PS material. If Bolser is also signed, that's filling up the PS pretty quickly.

Thompson, Thomas, and Crawford all seem like good PS candidates. All health related. Crawford's probably not 100% healthy yet. Thomas is currently hurt and Thompson can't stay healthy. All should make it through waivers, but its just takes one to stop that. I wonder if Hocker is a candidate for the PS? Teams don't usually PS kickers, but expanded PS and how tight the competition could play into it. Would love to see Lache make it too. Hard to say if he clears. I think he will for the reasons that have been stated. Raw RBs without pass protection or special teams skills are tough keeps. More likely PS material. If Bolser is also signed, that's filling up the PS pretty quickly.

If we put a kicker on the Ps i will lose all confidence in this coaching staff. I can not see where our team will need a scout kicker.

Archived