Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Browns

NoLeafClover

Couldn't agree more on all counts.

I did not like the playcalling on the goal line. You're not going to run the ball up the middle on The Browns D. Gruden needed to run off tackle. He finally did on he 4th down play and we almost got it. Oh well........... preseason.

I think that was strictly a preseason decision. I think Gruden wanted to see what he had in the line. Its a game of will to be able to punch it in from the 1 yard line. The fact that we couldn't says something. I do think we should have run more hard counts there though to try to make somebody jump or catch them offguard.

Again, Cousins commands, makes good reads and clearly has improved.  On that drive he made all the throws and boom a TD.  In the first hald he was a high a couple, wide at least once and so on.

But, overall, I like the improvement.  Now, let's get a good draft pick for him.

I still don't know how RG3 hasn't learned how to slide in 3 yrs since being in the NFL. He said he knows he has to slide, but he still hasn't shown any improvement. Russell Wilson/Kaep are just as big of running threats yet have perfected the art of sliding. Every time Robert slides, it looks like he's gonna tear something again.

Love the dude, but he's an injury waiting to happen if he doesn't fix this.

Kaep and Russell were both legit, Major League Baseball prospects. They better know how to slide lol

I still don't know how RG3 hasn't learned how to slide in 3 yrs since being in the NFL. He said he knows he has to slide, but he still hasn't shown any improvement. Russell Wilson/Kaep are just as big of running threats yet have perfected the art of sliding. Every time Robert slides, it looks like he's gonna tear something again.

Love the dude, but he's an injury waiting to happen if he doesn't fix this.

he does need to learn for sure.  the other 2players you mentioned played baseball so that helped.  not sure if Robert ever did

We've got some good young players out there.  Grant and Redd doing a great job on O and Breeland with a monster hit.

Even Rambo is doing a great job tonight along with some of the other 2nd year players (Reed and Amerson).

Not too bad.

I'd like to see the OL do better, more pressure consistently on the QB, closer DB coverage, and less stupid TOs.

I'd also like to see different refs so we wouldn't have to watch these dumb ***** throwing flags like they got paid per flag.

Okay, I'm willing to take all the horrible things that I said about Niles Paul's hands. He seems to be able to catch the ball now and not fight it. Well like Joe Theisman said last week, Niles has hands of a WR. I totally agree now.

Archived