Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Browns

NoLeafClover

I freaked out too but he looks ok.

He may have twisted an ankle or something

Looked like he might have tweaked it on that first awkward slide where his left leg got all caught up under him. Who knows though he was running around fine after a couple minutes.

I sure hope that's right. TV has not shown him since. I just want to see him lookin chill on the sideline

It showed him just a couple minutes ago just standing around watching the game at the front of the crowd.  No trainers and no one is paying any attention, so I'm not worried about him.

Positives   

RGIII looks good

No Injuries

WR's all look good especially Desean

Nice Deep Ball connection

Special Teams looks good

Offense looked good verse a top 5 defense though they made stupid mistakes but they looked like they weren't intimidated. 

Negatives

Turnovers

Running game looked out of sync

No Points from the 1st team

Too Many Penalties 

Goal Line run had absolutely zero push. 

Not sure how you guys can complain with these results? Having no injuries in the preseason is always a positive and when the one player you have question marks about (RGIII) looks pretty good despite all the false negative reports I would figure we would actually be pretty pleased with what we see. 

I appreciate y'all talking me off the ledge on RGIII. I just love the dude and want him to have a healthy season to grow and thrive. 

I thought Griff looked great.  His slides sucked, but that's well-documented. His pocked awareness and accuracy were great outside of that pick.  He had a really solid half I think.

Cousins on the other hand... yikes.

Archived