Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Browns

NoLeafClover

It's right there in the scouting reports. He's not that fast. He's not that strong. He wasn't supposed to be raw. He was supposed to be able to make up for his physical shortcomings.

It seems like most draft picks tend to be the opposite, guys with all the physical tools who need to develop a little more.

Would be great if TM could add some explosiveness, though I doubt the Stanford trainers left much on the table

That's what we watch ESPN for. To have guys who can drive fast being the arbiters of QB quality.

In his defense, he still sounded better than Zorn.

Vinny probably watched that interview and thought, "That guy sounds like a HC," then he turned to talk to Dan and realized he was alone.

Sad_afde62_2990689.jpg

I wasn't that iimpressed with the starting secondary. There were a lot of completions out there that would've been made. If it wasn't for the poor QB play.

Unless timing was thrown off by jamming receivers at the line, but I wasn't looking for it.  Will have to see tomorrow.

It worries me that rg3 doesn't protect himself well. I think he had a good game, but he took too many shots.

Hopefully he learns before it's too late. Get out of bounds and slide properly.I understand you want a big play, but for the love of god...stop taking unnecessary shots.

I liked what be did in the pocket, minus the interception. He still has a ways to go, but I have hopn that he can be a good pocket passer.

Dang watching Gruden grill Manziel on the play calling was BRUTALLY awkward to watch as he catches a brain fart. lol 

I heard more of it on the radio. He actually made a couple of attempts to get Manziel to make a call the way he would in a game. It seemed obvious that that was what he wanted, but Johnny never got it.

Archived