Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Browns

NoLeafClover

That was Rambo that missed it right?  Breeland wrapped up but couldn't bring him down in time and Rambo missed the gangtackle.  A shame, I thought Rambo was playing solid before that.

Didn't get a look at who missed the initial tackle. Thought it was more than one guy.

I agree on that second round pick..there was a ton of talent still up...trent murphy and Moses in third . I can see a third for Moses..but the first pick we got Murphy. .guess time we tell but at this moment sure does look like back up depth..

At this juncture, I'd give up Moses and Murphy for one of the top DT or NT that was still on the board.

I'm with you (though, I didn't particularly like Moses, either). I have no faith in him becoming anything other than another guy to rotate in when a starter gets tired. It's a real shame considering who was still on the table with the original 2nd pick. Hope I'm wrong. I've been hoping I was wrong about a lot of things Redskins related, though.

I question some of the draft and the early free agents we signed as well. Seems to me there was a lot of money handed out to players that might have been there during the 3rd week of free agency. Bruce doesn't have a good track record with drafts and this year might not have been any different.

Archived