Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

To be fair, WVU leads the nations in fouls so that's not out of the norm.

I know that. Fouls are a by-product of their style. Which is why a crew that calls every ticky tack thing the first 7 minutes hurts us so much. Please don't take this as me saying refs cost us the game. We were over matched.

Edited by Major Harris

Major...no need to back off your original statement.

However, your second statement still coincides with your first.

If it makes you feel any better...UMD would have got their butts handed to them also. I do agree with pj though...probably not like that.

I was talking yesterday about how I thought WVA had a legitimate shot at the upset. I got a feel for these types of things. Haha. I think Maryland would have gotten curb stomped too, maybe to a lesser degree, because we wouldn't have been in that bad of foul trouble early. 

How do you follow up trash talk with zero points?

What an idiot.

I've given Huggins credit for the MD game- i think he deserves it. But between his trashy, loudmouth daughters and trash talking players, wtf?

Get a leash on these people, Bob. They're not helping you.

Click to read the rest

http://maryland.247sports.com/Bolt/Stefon-Diggs-on-His-Brothers-Recruitment-Edsall-and-More-36434625

Stefon Diggs on His Brother's Recruitment, Edsall and More

Former Maryland receiver Stefon Diggs joined Glenn Clark Radio this week and was asked about Maryland football's local recruiting movement -- specifically as it relates to his brother, four-star 2016 athlete Trevon Diggs.

"It's a conversation we have on a consistent basis. I can't give you the ins and outs, but I can tell you I'm doing the best I can for my squad. He's young right now, he's got a year left. I'm gonna give him the good and the bad always, but I'm always pulling or my Terps [in his recruitment]," Diggs said, adding that he doesn't think his brother is concerned about playing in his shadow at Maryland.

"I don't think he would have an issue with it. He's playing in high school right now and he's encountered it a lot. But he's a lot better than I was when I was in high school, I feel like. I think he'll surpass me.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Maryland would've lost, but it wouldn't have been by 39 jesus.  They have enough good shooters to keep them respectable.  Even Smotrycz, as bad as he is, would've been able to step out on their bigs and shoot.  If a healthy Trimble and Wells could've gotten in the lane it might've been interesting.  Oh well.

Is it really trash talk ? Or is it trying to hype up the moment for himself, the team, the fans ?

If that was trash talk it was weak.

certainly wasnt the worst- its not like he was talking about the players moms or calling a KU player a rapist or anything ;)

but, saying they dont play hard probably wasnt a good idea. 

I don't think a team with 5 first round picks and 10 or so High School All Americans on their roster needs trash talk from an 19 year old kid to get motivated. 

If they do - then Cal has a problem (and he doesn't).

agreed that KU didnt need any extra motivation- they win regardless.

If wvu / umd was called the same way as wvu / uk, Maryland may very well could've won.

May? If the refs called the game the same way, MD shoots 24 more FT than they did. They would have won by double digits!

Edited by Popeman38
  • Like 1