Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

^^ two guys i never thought in my life i would see hosting a party together. lol

it says a lot about hall imo. one of the badest WR and a guy he has constantly had tempered battles with and are now battling every day together with and are now best buds.

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 1h

Had a great talk with the kids @ St. Andrews H.S in MD !! Along side DeSmith & Ms Snyder #SAEShttp://instagram.com/p/noHofnuNh9/

Picture6_zpsf0a2f94b.png

That "gang association" convo in the media seems like a looooong time ago lol...

well i guess that sort of answers my question earlier in the thread.

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 2m

He is a teammate until he isn't anymore so I'm glad he has another chance #TEAM

He's going to be doing a lot of events like this to make a concerted effort to repair his image.

He was already doing events like this in the past, though...

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 3m

That being said, We had another great day of work. Team is continually coming together for the better #KnowYourWhy

Sooooo....are Dhall and DJ going to pick up the Draft Watch Party tab?  I mean, I have been known to down a few beers, especially when complimentary!!

And...guess DJ has a new posse....at least by the pictures posted here....

Desean Jackson @DeSeanJackson11 1h

Had a great talk with the kids @ St. Andrews H.S in MD !! Along side DeSmith & Ms Snyder #SAEShttp://instagram.com/p/noHofnuNh9/

That "gang association" convo in the media seems like a looooong time ago lol...

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 2m

He is a teammate until he isn't anymore so I'm glad he has another chance #TEAM

I am loving this kid so far. I know its been said over and over, but man, the eagles really screwed the pooch on this and I sincerely think he is going to make them pay.

Robert Griffin III @RGIII 4m

What drives you? Here is mine #KnowYourWhy http://instagram.com/p/nqV0dkveRx/

Picture7_zpsd4c89e86.png

John Keim @john_keim 30m

A big takeway from Allen/Campbell presser: Allen said a few times they have 2015, '16 rosters in mind when drafting -- as they should.

BIG DADDY @hatcher97 4m

Great day of work for the squad. We going to stay focused and keep putting them together. #HTTR

Unless its a smoke screen sounds like Cleveland wants to draft Johnny Football if he is there when they pick which would mean i doubt anyone gives up a 4th or higher for Cousins and i think you gotta keep him then.

I forgot which one, but one of the insiders just tweeted a few days ago that the team was receiving calls from "teams" about Cousins. So, either this is a message Bruce is sending to those teams in the hopes of getting more or the talks completely fell through.

Or someone is just totally wrong/lying. :P   

Unless its a smoke screen sounds like Cleveland wants to draft Johnny Football if he is there when they pick which would mean i doubt anyone gives up a 4th or higher for Cousins and i think you gotta keep him then.

They can probably get Johnny (college) Football with their 2nd pick in the 1st or even their 2nd round pick.  I am rooting for them to go WR with their early pick.  That will leave Kirk on the trading blocks.  Then we just need someone to snap up the little Johnny dude before Clevelands' 2nd pick.

I smell success in the air, can't you feel it. The tide is turning. 

Don't allow yourself to be misled.  Be skeptical. 

I jab a needle in my backside everytime I find myself getting "too" optimistic about our 'Skins

I can't sit down anymore

Archived