Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

They can probably get Johnny (college) Football with their 2nd pick in the 1st or even their 2nd round pick. I am rooting for them to go WR with their early pick. That will leave Kirk on the trading blocks. Then we just need someone to snap up the little Johnny dude before Clevelands' 2nd pick.

There is no chance he lasts that long according to what most believe. If they want Manziel, they will have to get him a 4

Then again, somebody tweeted earlier, can't remember who, that the Browns management does not want him and will not be selecting him.

So who knows

Those other dudes must be friends of the players or camp hopefuls or something. I don't recognize any of them. I think the white guy to the far left (barely in the picture) is Nick Williams

I thought Williams was standing behind Garcon? 

There is no chance he lasts that long according to what most believe. If they want Manziel, they will have to get him a 4

Then again, somebody tweeted earlier, can't remember who, that the Browns management does not want him and will not be selecting him.

So who knows

Well, I was pretty close to being right.  I said they might grab him with 2nd pick, but was hoping someone would make the move just before them.  Well, Cleveland moved up a couple to get Johnny.    So, now, I think we keep Kirk, but I also think we will trade back about 5 spots in the 2nd.  Somebody will want to jump up and take that WR - is it Lee?

Well, I was pretty close to being right. I said they might grab him with 2nd pick, but was hoping someone would make the move just before them. Well, Cleveland moved up a couple to get Johnny. So, now, I think we keep Kirk, but I also think we will trade back about 5 spots in the 2nd. Somebody will want to jump up and take that WR - is it Lee?

Yeah good call, that was definitely surprising. Worked out pretty well for Cleveland too.

Is it just me, or do our rookies look small? 

I guess fresh out of college guys normally look smaller than the guys we're used to watching on Sundays. 

Well Trent Murphy is taller but weighs a bit less than your average 3-4 OLB.  Long and Moses are above average in size.  If the reports of Spencer Long's agility are correct, he'd be massive for a ZBS Guard.

Archived