Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Dis-liked Current or Former Non Redskin Player

To those people that already hate Johnny Manziel then you can understand why so many people hate RG3 - attention, hype, etc.  I honestly have nothing against the guy, I hope he will take all the negative attention off of RG3 and give the jealous haters someone else to bash.  He will definitely give the media a new bulls-eye when things aren't going great for him.  This will be a relief for Bob.

I don't see how you can compare RG3 to Manziel.

People hate RG3 because they are annoyed with positive attitude and constant cliche mentality.

Manziel is hated because he acts like he's the greatest thing to happen to football since guaranteed money.

I've never seen RG3 flash the money sign on the field.

I most hate the players who play great on other teams then come here and stink (e.g. Deion, Haynesworth, McNabb, etc.)

Do they count as non-Redskins?

This. Haynesworth is the only player I hate.

Even though I root against The Ravens I like most of their players I just don't like their fans.

Do you have a book or a set of C.D.'s that I can listen to that will describe your method in detail?  I would be willing to pay in four simple installments of $19.95 if shipping is free.

No need to drop your hard-earned cash. His following post is full of nuggets to educate the "game deficient bruh". I've taken out a subscription to Cosmo and made an appointment with my cosmetologist in the hopes of upping my game. Also plan to bathe daily. I hope my wife of 25 years doesn't get suspicious.

No need to drop your hard-earned cash. His following post is full of nuggets to educate the "game deficient bruh". I've taken out a subscription to Cosmo and made an appointment with my cosmetologist in the hopes of upping my game. Also plan to bathe daily. I hope my wife of 25 years doesn't get suspicious.

He's sneaky.  Not only is he educating us on manly things like "keeping my beard tight" and "going to the dentist," but he also directs me to maintain regular visits to my barber or cosmetologist.  But clicking on his name, he appears to be a cosmetologist himself by trade.  This guy is just using his superior game to trick all of us into giving him money for haircuts.

He's sneaky.  Not only is he educating us on manly things like "keeping my beard tight" and "going to the dentist," but he also directs me to maintain regular visits to my barber or cosmetologist.  But clicking on his name, he appears to be a cosmetologist himself by trade.  This guy is just using his superior game to trick all of us into giving him money for haircuts.

Given his trade as a cosmetologist, I assumed that "keeping my beard tight" was a reference to making sure his pretend lover, used to conceal his sexual orientation, is happy? I'm out of my league here.

You guys are hilarious.  Yes, I practiced as a licensed cosmetologist/barber for a decade, and no I'm not gay If your wondering.  I'm happily married with two kids.  I actually earned my civil engineering degree recently and changed career paths.

But all the years I spent in the salon taught me a lot when it comes to dealing with the ladies.  I had to be able to talk to them and keep them entertained, and I learned a lot about their likes and dislikes (CRAZY STORIES BRO!). 

Also, you'd be amazed at how many guys have serious basic hygiene issues, and other obvious lady repellants.  It's mind boggling.  I can't tell you how many guys I recommended head and shoulders to only to get follow up questions like "how many times a week should I wash my hair, once, twice?"

DAILY BRUH!! DAILY!! (unless you have serious dry scalp issues)

• 3 months later...

That's easy: Bill Romanowski.  During that time, Brian Cox got the Darth Vader treatment, but the real Sith Lord played in San Francisco (later Denver).

That human waste was actually doing an interview and pulled out his tackle box full of drugs!  Only God knows what's in there, but it is reasonably certain that there were some PEDs in there.

This is the miscreant that is among the worst characters that has ever been in The NFL.

Picture-22.png

628x471.jpg

The real romoSUCKS was the first name to come to mind, and sure enough he's in the first post I see.

Just a scumbag of a human being.

And now he makes media rounds on national sports radio, as if he didn't attempt murder on a teammate while intoxicated by roid rage.

But the game goes on.

Edit: why does it say romoSucks when I'm trying to type R o m o?

Gotta be Emmitt "Some people just work harder in the preseason" Smith

Do you guys remember that TV spot - I think it was Reebok - where they show Emmitt running wild during a Cowboys-Redskins game, and it says something about how good he is, and he says "Some people just work harder in the preseason" which was questionable, as he never took carries in the preseason games, and actually held out at least once in his career to avoid training camp. Used to just burn me up. And the fact that he is the all-time rushing leader, but is not close to being the best RB to ever play. He got a ton of help in his career from an amazing O line. Oh, and he broke Riggins' single season TD record. And basically, he's just a douche.

The real romoSUCKS was the first name to come to mind, and sure enough he's in the first post I see.

Just a scumbag of a human being.

And now he makes media rounds on national sports radio, as if he didn't attempt murder on a teammate while intoxicated by roid rage.

But the game goes on.

Edit: why does it say romoSucks when I'm trying to type R o m o?

R o m o

Archived