Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Dis-liked Current or Former Non Redskin Player

Of course, Irvin wins.  What a loser. :)

I always hated the **** out of Phil McConkey.  And Mark Bavaro.  Hated trailer trash Jay Novacek.  We blew a draft on Desmond Howard and he won a Super Bowl MVP with the Packers.  Hated him for that.  Jim Burt.  Brian Bosworth.  Randall Cunningham.  

I gotta stop now or I'll be writing all night.

Clint effing Longley.   I have not enjoyed Thanksgiving since.

(you young-uns get googling now...) 

Yes, but he sucker punched Roger Staubach one time.  I read somewhere that he is on the "outs" with the Cowboys.  He does not go to their reunions and such.

BTW,  I think Thanksgiving 2012 made up for that one just like the last game of 2012 made up for 1979.

I always hated the **** out of Phil McConkey.  And Mark Bavaro.  Hated trailer trash Jay Novacek.  We blew a draft on Desmond Howard and he won a Super Bowl MVP with the Packers.  Hated him for that.  Jim Burt.  Brian Bosworth.  Randall Cunningham.  

I gotta stop now or I'll be writing all night.

Yea, McConkey ALWAYS got on my nerves; I hoped on every play someone would piledrive him into the turf. I dreamed of Charles Mann clothes-lining both him and Dave Megget. I had so many visions of the Giants' players catching that form of diarrhea that you just can't get in the U.S.

Historically:

Michael Irvin

Just a poor excuse for a human being.  I hated Irvin.

Now:

Richard Sherman

This one speaks for itself.

But, would you have Sherman on the Skins?

Without Aikman and Smith he wouldn't have sniffed the HOF.  I don't like seeing him now. :angry:

The Rook :)

Say what?  Dude wanted the ****ing ball and went out there and treated it like it was the only food available for that day (minus the last 2 years whereby he didn't seem to care so much).

He ate DB's up because he wanted it more than them....not because he was more talented.

**now his off the field ****, I cannot forgive.  Terrible human for a good portion of his life.

And Mark Bavaro. 

****ing Bavaro.  Hated that asshole too!

Totally agree about Emmitt Smith, for some reason a stat sticks out in my mind that his yards before contact were something like 3:1 on his yards after contact. Now don't go posting highlights (because that's WHY they're highlights :)) of him breaking tackles, but I always remember saying, "SOMEONE GET A DAMN HAND ON HIM!" after he had run 7 yards into a 747-sized hole. Hate Irvin too, and it's hilarious we all widely agree he would push off like crazy.

For Desean Jackson, I'm not someone who will blindly cheer for someone just because they're on the Redskins, so it's going to take a lotttttt of positives things on and off the field for me to change my mind. I'll love if he's scoring touchdowns, but if he starts acting like an ass, I'll still hate him.

Tony Romo, but its Love/Hate.  I LOOOOOVE to watch him throw a pick at the worst possible time for his team.  But I HATE when he actually does something well for two reasons....1) He acts ridiculous and 2) I know it will perpetuate the myth that he's somehow an elite quarterback.

Probably not my #1, but just to throw something different out there...

Wes Welker! 

I remember the 2007 game where the Patriots won 52-7. I remember he scored a touchdown when the score was (roughly) 35-0 and he performed the most emphatic spike and celebrated like he won the Super Bowl. 

Glad he was the goat of the 2012 SB and didn't do anything in 2014's championship. 

But, would you have Sherman on the Skins?

I didn't like him at Stanford, either.

It's hard for me to look past what I already feel about him.  If he started out here, maybe?  But I can't even get that far.  I hate that whole city, bro.

I never liked Emmitt Smith.  I always thought he was way overrated and that any average RB could have done what he did with that big Oline he had in Dull ass.  Even with the oline he had he never impressed me, I just always saw him as an average back in a good situation.  

Seriously?  Any explanation as to how at age 35 he had 935 rushing yards in 14 games at Arizona behind Leonard Davis, Reggie Wells, Alex Steponovich, Cameron Spikes and LJ Shelton?

Tony Romo, but its Love/Hate.  I LOOOOOVE to watch him throw a pick at the worst possible time for his team.  But I HATE when he actually does something well for two reasons....1) He acts ridiculous and 2) I know it will perpetuate the myth that he's somehow an elite quarterback.

Yea, but to me, Romo reminds me of a Taliban suicide bomber who forgets about Daylight Savings Time; you can't help but shake your head and laugh...

To add to the list, for a brief period I didn't care for Dean Hamel, the Benedict Arnold ****, even if he WAS traded to the Pukes.

I'll start in the past, and make it known none of this is ACTUAL hate.. i have tremendous real respect for most of these guys and what they've accomplished.

That said, I can't stand me some Cris Carter.

we get it, you made a first down. we've seen you do it hundreds of times. You, more than most, can actually ACT like you've been there. but nope, there he is in his 13th year, making a first down in the second quarter of a 3-0 game vs Cleveland and acting like he just set the world on fire.

What's that? your thousandth catch? Let's just stop the game then. Bring mom onto the field. Disrupt everything so you can have a moment. Sit down mama. i know it's a milestone, but tyhe other team expected to play a football game, not go to some lame-ass Vikings company picnic. (Highlight of the day.. a tour of the runner up trophies)

every year the Hall passed him over, I absolutely loved his reactions. Absolutely loved them.

he certainly belongs in, but just yet again, it's all about Cris, and the Hall must be CRAZY to be passin' CRIS CARTER over. Boo HOO mama. Boo HOO.

And now I get to dislike him on ESPN.

I can't stand the Giants. All of them. There very little opportunity for redemption once wearing their jersey. Even if you just try one on in Sports Authority, it's a stench that clings.

Really, if i was on the only boat afloat for a thousand miles in all directions, and i saw the New York giants clinging to the wreckage of their sunken cruise ship, I'd throw rocks at them.
AND, be it known that IF i had a boat that I would take far enough out into the ocean to witness such a thing as a cruise ship sinking, I would bring rocks every time I went out on the off chance that I MIGHT see the Giants in the water. 

I hate the Giants. All of them.

But especially Bill Parcells, that big fat smear of peanut butter. Honestly, when he says "Why do you think you lift all them weights?".. I swear the answer they say back is "To ruin Bang's Sunday!"
the fact he went on to Dallas just solidifies him as worst person ever... sort of like a lot of cheese solidifies that Taco Bell lunch you had.

Phil Simms. I hated that tow-headed tea-sippin' nancy boy. Him and that lumbering block of wood Mark Bavarro. 

Lawrence Taylor.. just F him. Him i can't have any respect for,,  he was a hell of a player, but he's a lousy person.)

Jeremy Shockey.. lol. Eli MANNINg with his absolutely PERFECT "aw gee, Wally" face when ANYTHING negative happens.. I absolutely love it.

Hang down your HEAD Tom Dooley. hang it down and cry.

Currently, i just can't stand Tom Dooley..  er Eli Manning. hate him with a passion. Cant stand Tony Romo, and Dez Bryant can step in a gopher hole. I'd rewind and watch that video a few hundred times.

~Bang

Well... since HaterAid flows through my veins when it comes to Non Redskins the list is long and distinguished... but I'll list some who haven't been mentioned yet:

Past: Lyle Alzado- A ****ing steroid monkey who talked **** about Joe Jacoby.

Brett Favre- Not only did we never beat him as a starter, but I just hated the media love fest with him, and how he could just glare              at an official until they threw a roughing flag againt whoever knocked him down. I loved it when his true colors finally came out,              and he's probably the single reason why I DON'T hate Aaron Rogers.

O-Ray Lewis- Pontificating Gas Bag. The only thing I give him props for is sticking with his team when times got lean.

Honorable Mention- **** Hines Ward

Current: Peyton Manning- Yeah he's a "good guy"... but we've never beat him (other than preseason) and I hate hate him for 

repeatedly punking us in the second half.

Any 2nd string QB who comes off the bench... **** that guy.

What I tend to hate most in other teams players is their ability to move chains when the game is on the line.  How many times have I been praying on 3rd and long with time running out that we can stop them, run out the clock or possibly get one more shot, only to have that one player do what he ALWAYS does and get the first down.

It kills me every time.

For this reason I hate Mark Bavaro.  Such torture...

Currently playing:  Jason Witten*

* Hard to pick using my criteria since our defense would give up a 3rd and Long to a peewee league team.

I guess on matters of character, rather than chain moving, I would say Ndamukong Suh also just because he is a horses ass.

About Emmitt Smith...I tend to agree that about 35%, give or take, of his accomplishments came at the benefit of that monster O-line. I mean...the most common NFL fan's wet dream is: "what if Barry Sanders played behind that line?" Imagine teh stats, teh feels!!!

It bugs me that he even gets in the conversation of greatest RB on the merit of archaic quantification techniques. I would put Barry, Payton, Brown, Faulk...& I might even consider putting Curtis Martin ahead of Smith. Smith was good...but talk about making something from nothing...Martin always had a terrible O-line & continued to rake up yardage. Not to mention no passing game to speak of.

Yeah...I didn't like Emmitt. ..but mostly because I can't stand how much some people build him up. Same with Sherman, Deion, & it's getting that way with Russell Wilson for me too.

I want to like the guy...but people just can't shut up about him, & I just don't see this all world talent people speak of.

Archived