Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Dis-liked Current or Former Non Redskin Player

Former player- Antonio Pierce:  His hatred for Coach Gibbs and the Skins after they chose not re-sign him pissed me off really badly even though they probably should've kept him here.  Hated the fact that he won a SB ring with the Giants.

Current player- Tom Brady:  Always hated him after the Pats unnecessarily dropped 52 points on the Skins in '07.  The guy may may be a HOF, but will always be a *** in my book.

Conrad Dobler

Andre Waters

Jeremy Shockey

Tom Brady

Hollywood Henderson

And pretty much everyone to play in Dallas

Good pulls.

Dobler was a closing lining fool.

Waters was even dirtier than Dobler IMO, he always went after the ball carriers knee with pin point accuracy.

Hollywood henderson was a punk to the first degree. I cant believe he lost all of his money, then got lucky and hit the lottery for millions.

I would like to add Randall Cunningham: I remember about 20 years ago Jim Rome interviewing him, and asked who had hit Randall the hardest in his football career. randy's answer was Monte Coleman at first then he said the strong safety for the Redskins. He straight up refused to give Alvin Walton any kind acknowledgement. Anyways I remember that hit well to this day. During the 1990 season the body bag game. I believe Jeff Rutledge just got sacked, fumbled and blew out his knee. Eagles O and Cunningham comes onto the field. Randall takes the snap eludes a sack takes off up the sideline, jumps over someone and while he is in the air Walton speared him dead in the back knocking him about 7 yards out of bounds. Randy got up like no big deal, ran to the huddle and just collapsed on the field: all of Philthy went silent.

Anyways, most of my dislikes towards players is mostly caused by the media trying to force feed me that emmit smith is a better RB than Barry Sanders. Those kind of situations make it easy for me to start disliking a player. I wanted emmit to fail just so the media would shut up.

Current player- Tom Brady:  Always hated him after the Pats unnecessarily dropped 52 points on the Skins in '07.  The guy may may be a HOF, but will always be a *** in my book.

I get people's resentment towards Brady. Personally, I mostly respect him and his abilities, even when I have wanted him to lose. But I get the resentment and you're entitled to it.

However, nobody ever "unnecessarily" drops 52 points on a team. You play 60 minutes. The losing team gives up 52 points? That's their problem for coming out and playing such a bad game of football. There's no room for such a thing as sympathy for your opponent when it comes to playing the game itself.

Short List

(1) Michael Irvin:  Too many reasons to specify

(2) Lawrence Taylor: Broke Joe T's ankle (accidentally, but what's the difference?); Smoked crack but not as much as Dexter Manley, so I could never call him a crackhead to my Giant's fan friend at the bus stop, because the retort would always be "he's not as much a crackhead as Dexter Manley, and at least he's still in the league."

(3) John Elway--  Pretty boy (with the exception of his teeth), over-hyped, stole the limelight from the Redskins prior to SB XXII, then laid an egg.

(4) Thurman Thomas-- Acted like a complete *****.  Got *** handed to him in SB XXVI. 

(5) Randy White: Major ****head. Not as good as he thought he was, or as the media hyped him to be (from what I understand, I was only 7 when he retired). One of the more hated Cowboys by former Redskins players.

Most hated former player is E. Smith. He's also one of my most hated people in general. I remember having a talk with my friends where we had to list our top five dudes to kick in the junk and his was the first name to come to mind.

Most hated current player is Brady. This as a result of actually knowing the dude somewhat. He was a classmate of my sister's from first grade to 8th (boy my sister really hates that dude), and went to highschool with some of my cousins. He ain't a great guy despite how the media may portray him, and to be honest, he wasn't that great of a football player back then. There were no signs of future greatness and everyone thought if he was going to play any sport professionally it would have been baseball. Got sick of this guy and the praise he recieves real fast.

Future most hated looks like Johnny Football. I know it's wrong to root for injuries but I really want the smug little prick to get destroyed on the field.

Daryl Johnston, because without him, Emmitt would have been just another cliff note of a first round bust.  He along with that O-line in Dallass got him those holes.  Also hated the fact that even in DC, the crowd would yell "Moose."

TOM BRADY

If there is one guy I can't stand it's "all American Mr. can't do wrong, greatest of all time since eternity, all perfect cause he bangs average looking Giselle Bunchen frickin' Tom Brady."  Great he benefited from some great defenses but he pisses on every QB forever cause he's the man?  BOOO this man!!!!! 

So sick of him and the media love.  Can't wait till he retires and goes to Congress where he can continue to get nothing done. 

TOM BRADY

If there is one guy I can't stand it's "all American Mr. can't do wrong, greatest of all time since eternity, all perfect cause he bangs average looking Giselle Bunchen frickin' Tom Brady."  Great he benefited from some great defenses but he pisses on every QB forever cause he's the man?  BOOO this man!!!!! 

So sick of him and the media love.  Can't wait till he retires and goes to Congress where he can continue to get nothing done. 

Well, I can't blame the guy for being able to wake up every morning, rolling over, and seeing Giselle laying there in a lace teddy.

I just can't.

TOM BRADY

If there is one guy I can't stand it's "all American Mr. can't do wrong, greatest of all time since eternity, all perfect cause he bangs average looking Giselle Bunchen frickin' Tom Brady." Great he benefited from some great defenses but he pisses on every QB forever cause he's the man? BOOO this man!!!!!

So sick of him and the media love. Can't wait till he retires and goes to Congress where he can continue to get nothing done.

What an idiotic post. Only on ES will you see someone call a supermodel "average" smh

Brady hate, in general, is also idiotic, imo

Hayneworth, by far. Just the financial damage he caused probably set us back 2-3 seasons.

He didn't do financial damage, Snyder did by signing him, it just take one dummy to screw up a franchise. He, on the other hand was classless, lazy, and a disgrace to football.

To above poster, Giselle Buncheon is an average chick.  There are a lot more beautiful women on earth than her.  Hell, I see ladies in the local mall that look better than her.  So no, just because he married her doesn't make me "bow down" to him.  So yeah, attitudes like yours make me dislike him all the more, not to mention the constant ESPN and media attention.

OMG TOM BRADY BANGS GISELLE...OOOOOHHHHHH AAHAAHAHAAHAH OMG OMG OMG. I WISH I WAS HIM. 

REALLY!?!?!?

Trust me "can't get a hot date bro's" it's not that hard. SERIOUSLY. And I'm not rich.  However, if your spending too much time on internet blog sites your probably not going to be well versed at talking to ladies....... Lines like "Yo, check me on Facebook, ahem"  or "I got like 200 followers on Twitter" don't get her needle moving.

Trust me "can't get a hot date bro's" it's not that hard. SERIOUSLY. And I'm not rich.  However, if your spending too much time on internet blog sites your probably not going to be well versed at talking to ladies....... Lines like "Yo, check me on Facebook, ahem"  or "I got like 200 followers on Twitter" don't get her needle moving.

Well, she sure gets my needle moving... :P

Do you have a book or a set of C.D.'s that I can listen to that will describe your method in detail?  I would be willing to pay in four simple installments of $19.95 if shipping is free.

Simple. For you game deficient bruh's here some freebies.

1. Make her laugh (but don't be obnoxious or stupid) even if it's not funny she'll find you quirky or interesting which is good.

2. DRESS NICE!!  Slacks and Collared Shirts.  Leave the boat shoes for the docks.  Johnston and Murphy bro!

3.  Smell good.  Nautica/ Polo/ Aqua de Gio

4.  Work out.  Look good feel good.  Women love confidence. 

5.  Educate yourself on stuff women like.  Hair, fashion, etc...  Reading magazines like COSMO and keeping abreast of current events

6.  HYGIENE - Bathe daily.  Nails clean and filed (don't scratch her dude).  BRUSH YOUR DAMN TEETH.  YES SHE NOTICES THE BLACK CAVITY ON YOUR FRONTS.  If you haven't seen a dentist in the last 12 months - NEWSFLASH! - MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!  And get to know your barber/cosmetologist, keep the hair and beard tight.  The bro's from duck dynasty are rich AND famous, you are not.

7.  LASTLY - BE YOURSELF.... Good grammar, being charming, and chivalrous deeds work like honey to bees.

OH YEAH, AND STOP DROOLING.  She's just a frickin' person, not the pope.  Don't act like you've never seen such a beauty because you have.  Be normal.  Say Hello, introduce yourself, start a conversation, ask her out.  Simple.  You'd be surprised how little hot chicks get asked out because most guys are afraid of them.  If she says no, cool.  On to the next one. 

Trust me this stuff works.  I used to be the fat kid in high school so women were like the plague.  But once I realized that just talking to ladies was like talking to my mom, hot chicks came faster than the police.  Pun Intended!

And I still can't stand Brady even though I respect his game, and yes I really do think Gisselle is an average chick.  I like more exotic, racially ambiguous women.  Pretty faces who happen to be size 0-6 are the model industry's "Supermodel," but that doesn't define beauty.  Just Saying....

Again, I don't see the hate for Brady except for jealousy. 

He's competitive, always wants to win, lets his teammates know when they do something wrong regardless of being up 10-7 or 35-0. He takes less money to help his team, is durable and has been consistent.

I admire the hell out of him and his competitive drive. If RG3 had the same fire he would be unstoppable. instead he has to post chinese proverbs on twitter and help prom dates.

Archived