Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Dis-liked Current or Former Non Redskin Player

Dez Bryant. Comes off like a huge douchebag. Makes TO look like a decent human being.

I'm shocked I haven't seen Roy Williams, the old Cowboys safety mentioned anywhere...

What for? Sure he was a Cowboy but off the field he was a pretty cool guy, very funny.

I don't think a football player has frustrated me more than Tony Romo. Sure, we've had our fun beating him from time to time, but it seems like he usually finds a way to pull a win out of his ass when he plays us. He usually finds a way to make an impossible pass or get out of a sure sack. Cannot stand playing him.

Agreed...aaaaannnnnnd now would be the perfect time to post the alligator arms vid.

The best one was definitely when ST punched TO right in the facemask when the refs weren't looking. Taylor absolutely dominated him. It was amazing to watch. 

Most of the time I don't like it when refs make obviously poor calls in our favor because then I feel like other teams' fans have an excuse. 

But I certainly grinned ear to ear when refs clearly "missed" ST hitting TO out of bounds on multiple occasions. Loved it. 

Player: Butch Johnson, Cowboys wide receiver.  Couldn't stand his "gun shooting" TD celebration.

Coach: Buddy Ryan. Was so glorious to see the Skins be the last team to beat him as Eagles head coach in that playoff game.  For whatever reason, don't mind his sons as much.

Seriously?  Any explanation as to how at age 35 he had 935 rushing yards in 14 games at Arizona behind Leonard Davis, Reggie Wells, Alex Steponovich, Cameron Spikes and LJ Shelton?

This backs up my point exactly, and actually it was 15 games.  I believe you are talking about 2004 when his stat line was:

15 games 267 carries for 937 yards with a 3.5 per carry average.  Seems pretty average to me!

How about the year before when he had 90 carries for 256 yards and a 2.8 average (2003)?

Yeah, that is how I explain it...when he didn't have a great oline he was below average.

I know he was a lot older then and I'm not saying he sucked his whole career, I said he was WAY OVERRATED.

Bill Romanowski: Just a classless, dirty player, roided up turd of a human being.

Richard Sherman : another classless turd.

T.O. : a selfish, self centered narcissistic annoying drama queen.

and Ritchie Icognito: typical pea brained, dirty play, bullying meat headed turd burglar.  Wish he tried that crap with me...he may be bigger, may even win but I still would have hit him in his mouth.

This backs up my point exactly, and actually it was 15 games.  I believe you are talking about 2004 when his stat line was:

15 games 267 carries for 937 yards with a 3.5 per carry average.  Seems pretty average to me!

How about the year before when he had 90 carries for 256 yards and a 2.8 average (2003)?

Yeah, that is how I explain it...when he didn't have a great oline he was below average.

I know he was a lot older then and I'm not saying he sucked his whole career, I said he was WAY OVERRATED.

He was injured on the 3rd carry of the 11th game and came back for the 13th game - so I rounded off.  The fact is that he ran for almost 1000 yards on a crappy team with a crappy OL at age 35.

There are all sorts of reasons that people dislike someone - various reasons on this thread include: I don't like his face, he was a cheap shot artist, he caused problems for the Skins...  That's all legit - you can dislike someone for any reason you want.  But Smith played 13 years in Dallas and had eleven 1000+ seasons and two 900+ seasons, led the league in rushing four times, and not all of those teams had a great line.  He is no where near average.  What impressed me most about Smith was that after every tackle, he always put out his arm to help up the guy who tackled him.

2.Emmitt Smith- Overrated he only broke the all time rushing record because Barry Sanders decided to retire.

Far be it for me to standup for one of THEM, but come on man; Emmit Smith 'overrated?'

Dude was a fantastic back who consistently produced over a long period. Yeah, he had a great line. But he was one tough SOB who was the heart of those Dallas squads.

He was no Sanders. But honestly who was? Barry was just a phenom. But Emmit overrated? Come on man. He was FAR from that.

Hail.

Far be it for me to standup for one of THEM, but come on man; Emmit Smith 'overrated?'

Dude was a fantastic back who consistently produced over a long period. Yeah, he had a great line. But he was one tough SOB who was the heart of those Dallas squads.

He was no Sanders. But honestly who was? Barry was just a phenom. But Emmit overrated? Come on man. He was FAR from that.

Hail.

ITA with this,

Archived