Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FB: RG3 Speaks Out

PigskinRedskin

I would love for RGIII to do a complete heel turn this season.

Go from Hulk Hogan to Hollywood Hogan.

TD dances, douchey interviews, hanging out with Drake and Wayne, making a rap album, skipping practice, ****ing groupies, get face tats, everything.

Hell, that's the perception of him now anyway. Might as well embrace it lol

Alex Ovechkin, Derek Jeter, Kobe, LeBron, and the Pats as an organization revel in being hated

All he would need to do is rip off his jersey to reveal a Cowboys t-shirt while laughing.  Now I'm sick to my stomach.

I don't understand this theory that your quarterback has to spend every waking hour studying film and practicing footwork during the off-season. That just isn't realistic. These are people too, and their lives don't revolve around making you feel good about next season.

There's not one single player in the NFL who does this. Some posters on here are just ignorant and grasping for haterade straws. 

@ Gamebreaker. The Manning's, Brees and Brady's of the world do just that. Why do you think they are great? The ability to continue to be great and adjust to different defensive schemes doesn't happen by just showing up. You want to be great? You have to put in the work.

Enough of the "Poor RGIII". He's anything but poor.

Responding to a fan on Facebook doesn't equate to not working hard. And about the Facebook thing, I hate say it but social media is becoming more and more common with the Millennial generation, especially public figures from the Millennial generation.

Manning is pushing 38 years old, Brady 37 and Brees 35.  Social media wasn't around when these guys were were 23. To compare a QB in today's media climate with those old timers (hey I'm in my mid 30s too) isn't fair.

What a load of bull****.  Seriously.  You have no earthly idea how much or how little Griffin spends working in the offseason. 

Even Griffin's harshest critics acknowledge what a hard worker he is.  Yet somehow you are able to discern that he's slacking because of a couple of Facebook postings.  It's gotten preposterous. 

Bravo.

Ha ha. Some of you are just going to remain clueless. When the **** did I compare III to Manning, Brady or Brees? I didn't. Was just stating how greratness is achieved.

When the **** did I question III's work ethic? I didn't. I know the kid works hard. It's why he is where he is today.

Since some of you need everything explained in detail here goes. He had a down year last year (the injury recovery played a huge role) and he needs a big bounce back year or what has transpired (largely in part of the media) is only going to magnify. Which is why the **** he is going to have to work even harder this offseason. Oh yeah there's that new system he also has to absorb. Is that clear enough for you?

Just to be clear. My "criticism" of III is more frustration than anything. Why? Because I love the kid because it's obvious the player he can be and he is a high character guy. It's just his moments such as the Facebook post which has gotten completely blown out of proportion that make me cringe, but yet people are judging him for that. I hate that.

Again. Just quietly go into the offseason and come back with a vengeance and it will shut the media the **** up. 

How's that for ****ing "Bull****" Dan T?

Umm you just did. You said RGIII needs to emulate Manning, Brady, and Brees by "putting in the work".

So let's say Rob goes out tomorrow and emulates Manning, Brady and Brees. Basically that means we'll see Rob riding in John Schnatter's Pizza Camaro, showing off ladies boots in Boston, and fighting over a Pepsi with the 1 Direction boy band.

Seems legit.

Right, so he must work 24 hours every day 7 days a week and may do absolutely nothing else on his own time lest it piss off people making unreasonable comparisons like this one.

No time for a shower, RG3, tell the wife you'll see her in 12 or 13 years.

this guy wrote on facebook for a little while.

So what.

~Bang

What he wrote doesn't matter as much as when he wrote it.  There's not much that's newsworthy with just a few teams left in the playoff hunt.  Had he written that during the regular season it would've barely been a blip on the radar.  Probably wouldn't have made it to Sports Center.  Add to that the fact that he's already taking a hit for the perception of being Danny's boy.  Now would be a good time to follow the advice of the 3 Wise Monkeys and see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. 

Sure, he had every right to post whatever he wanted.  Did it in any way shape or form help him? Except for fans that already support him what good came of it?

Ha ha. Some of you are just going to remain clueless. When the **** did I compare III to Manning, Brady or Brees? I didn't. Was just stating how greratness is achieved.

When the **** did I question III's work ethic? I didn't. I know the kid works hard. It's why he is where he is today.

Since some of you need everything explained in detail here goes….

The Manning's, Brees and Brady's of the world do just that. Why do you think they are great? The ability to continue to be great and adjust to different defensive schemes doesn't happen by just showing up. You want to be great? You have to put in the work.

Enough of the "Poor RGIII". He's anything but poor.

….is that clear enough?  Certainly sounded like you were comparing him, implying that he doesn't work as hard as Manning, Brees, or Brady.

Ha ha. You guys are hilarious!

You love me. You really, really love me.

Just like I love RGIII.

I don't hate you man, I just disagree with you.  I understand your POV, I just don't see it that way.  I think, no matter what our QB has done, the media has found reasons to hate on him, and the team in general.

(I also never called you a "clueless jackwagon", or talked about what an idiot you are for your opinion.  That was someone else, let me think who could that have been….  :P )

How many stories came out without Griffin saying a word (not wanting negative film showed, not getting along with Mike, not getting along with Kyle, being a prima-dona/diva, being BFFs with Dan, etc).  Griffin never said a word about that.  It never made a bit of difference. 

What he wrote doesn't matter as much as when he wrote it.  There's not much that's newsworthy with just a few teams left in the playoff hunt.  Had he written that during the regular season it would've barely been a blip on the radar.  Probably wouldn't have made it to Sports Center.  Add to that the fact that he's already taking a hit for the perception of being Danny's boy.  Now would be a good time to follow the advice of the 3 Wise Monkeys and see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil. 

Sure, he had every right to post whatever he wanted.  Did it in any way shape or form help him? Except for fans that already support him what good came of it?

Yep. It's pretty much that simple.

While I definitely understand and agree with the point you're making, it makes me puke in my mouth to think that THIS is what sends the "news" media into a friggin' tizzy.

That they break this down for DAYS.

Coming up next, is Alfred Morris's butt too fat? What is the hidden meaning behind DeAngelo Hall's iPod playlist? The DC media HAS to know!

(Because whatever it is, it's the WORST THING IMAGINABLE!)

~Bang

While I definitely understand and agree with the point you're making, it makes me puke in my mouth to think that THIS is what sends the "news" media into a friggin' tizzy.

That they break this down for DAYS.

Coming up next, is Alfred Morris's butt too fat? What is the hidden meaning behind DeAngelo Hall's iPod playlist? The DC media HAS to know!

(Because whatever it is, it's the WORST THING IMAGINABLE!)

~Bang

Bang my friend.  Are you really surprised it became news?  After all, CMT's Down South is about to be on TV and will probably (sadly) be a huge hit. 

Since some of you need everything explained in detail here goes. He had a down year last year (the injury recovery played a huge role) and he needs a big bounce back year or what has transpired (largely in part of the media) is only going to magnify. Which is why the **** he is going to have to work even harder this offseason. Oh yeah there's that new system he also has to absorb. Is that clear enough for you?

Just to be clear. My "criticism" of III is more frustration than anything. Why? Because I love the kid because it's obvious the player he can be and he is a high character guy. It's just his moments such as the Facebook post which has gotten completely blown out of proportion that make me cringe, but yet people are judging him for that. I hate that.

Again. Just quietly go into the offseason and come back with a vengeance and it will shut the media the **** up. 

How's that for ****ing "Bull****" Dan T?

If the coach hasn't even finished picking his staff, do you think he has the playbook out? I haven't heard anything about one so tehres nothing that he can do right now anyway. If theres no playbook to study, what is there for him to do that some of you people thinks he needs to be doing more of? Right now, everyones on vacation if they're not playing. Theres no reason to say someone should do x,y, z when none of it is really available for him right now. 

If the coach hasn't even finished picking his staff, do you think he has the playbook out? I haven't heard anything about one so tehres nothing that he can do right now anyway. If theres no playbook to study, what is there for him to do that some of you people thinks he needs to be doing more of? Right now, everyones on vacation if they're not playing. Theres no reason to say someone should do x,y, z when none of it is really available for him right now. 

Actually, the CBA prevents them from even talking football right now anyways.

Bang my friend.  Are you really surprised it became news?  After all, CMT's Down South is about to be on TV and will probably (sadly) be a huge hit.

I DID see an ad for a new show,, TMZ sports.. it's coming,, now their nightly activities are as much newsas anything else.

Oh well.. material for my podcast.

~Bang

I DID see an ad for a new show,, TMZ sports.. it's coming,, now their nightly activities are as much newsas anything else.

Oh well.. material for my podcast.

~Bang

Speaking of your podcast I see the head shot of EDP445 in your signatuire. I've been watching that clown since 2010.

lol.. clown he is.

We put him in there occasionally,, mostly when they lose. he cries better than most.

Sounds like an old woman when he does it, too!

give it a listen! In this one he calls Alex Henery a pretty good name.

the guy right below him is a lot of fun too.. a Saints fan.

~Bang

I have two opinions on this matter that I think are incredibly important and have yet to be brought up:

1- RG3 should do what he wants to on his down time and enjoy his personal life. If he wants to be all out there on social media, hey, he's young and having fun!  

2- RG3 should shut it. Just shyyyut it.  

Surprised no one has mentioned these things. 

Archived