Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Nickname for Coach Jay: Grudes?!?!

ewmartin7776

He should just earn a nickname if he doesn't already have one.

As far as I'm concerned, he's "Fresh Meat" until he gets that disgusting taste out my mouth that was the Chip Kelly massacre to open our season at home last year. I really, REALLY, want that first game to be in Philly to start the season.

(Jay and Silent Bob is kinda cool, tho, gotta admit : )

More like Jay and Noisy Bob!  We'll see how this season goes.  I hope our team is in the media for more football-related news next season.

Would be nice to call him by "Coach," "Gruden" or some derivative.

But, if things don't go well, this board will likely butcher his name in disrespectful and unnecessary ways like it did to Shanahan." So silly...

I was one of Mikes biggest fans. In fact if you read my post history before the KC game I was on board with keeping him a 5th year.

However Mike's negative nicknames are warranted, especially after he quit on the team. And to make matters worse, he leaks false information about people to the media.

Mike deserves all the scorn and negativity he can get.

Number 8..

Snyder's 8th head coach, we don't bother learning names anymore.

For BattleStar Gallactica fans, how bout just "Eight".  Like the new Cylon models were named simply numbers.

Am I missing something? .. Didn't I just post that?

I think he was pointing out that you put the question mark on the name inside the quotes, instead of outside.  "Coach Gruden?"  instead of "Coach Gruden"?

I think he was joking with you.  I read in my Ron Burgundy voice, "Coach Gruden?".

Lol but this happened with alfred morris and a few other players

So what? Why does that bother you so much

And his point about the record was that we just went through a ****ty season, and people want to be able to have some fun and goof around, during a time when so much negativity is swirling around this team.

Back when Morris got his nickname, it was just something silly and meant for fun, and because people knew he was something special. 

Serious question: WHY do we need a nickname for every single person? Seriously, anyone on our team we need a nickname for, or at least we need a thread asking what should their nickname be. I doubt JJ Swatt came around because people on a message board made a thread suggesting it.

Serious answer: Cause our season sucked and it's fun to have a thread that's nothing but complaining. In other words, for fun!

How about... Not the Red Lobster(best nickname ever!) lol.

Red Lobster has been my favorite nickname by far. LOL

Archived