Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 staying out of the limelight

AlldaySkins

Griff learned an important message this year. The media will push whatever agenda it wants by twisting your words/actions to fit it or using unnamed sources. Rookie year Griff was propped up as the second coming and all of a sudden this year he became a problem with his diva attitude. He's neither but that doesn't sell, gotta push something controversial that gets views/clicks.

Completely off topic, but you really need to change you sig. I just watch it over and over and over again, and it depresses me every time. It's like a car wreck, can't look away.

You wouldn't happen to be the voice of reason that pisses everyone off over at pro football talk would you?

You wouldn't happen to be the voice of reason that pisses everyone off over at pro football talk would you?

I only post on this here forum, no other forum.

I actually never go to pro football talk either.

So, no, not me.

It's beautiful. Art in motion.

I'm not sure I could call the biggest bad dumb luck thing art in motion. And isn't the saying Poetry in motion?

You know what really got me excited for last season? The All-RG3-All-The-Time-Heroic-Comeback-Special Documentary. Now I know we're going to win the big one! With this logo, we've got all the pieces in place. Where are the doubters? Don't you see how it looks like Superman's logo and home plate at once? It's like we've already won. 

Clearly this new logo means that he has not been working out, preparing for the season, throwing with his receivers in Arizona, or helping to recruit the newest weapon to the 'Skins.  I mean, there is no chance that he has had time to do those things and let a marketing firm draw up a new logo and marketing campaign, and then send a couple tweets about it.

Oh, wait...

If he wants a logo, so be it. Not sure that this is a big deal.  Actually, I take that back, I'm sure it's not a big deal.  

And the team gets to go to work tomorrow.

You know what really got me excited for last season? The All-RG3-All-The-Time-Heroic-Comeback-Special Documentary. Now I know we're going to win the big one! With this logo, we've got all the pieces in place. Where are the doubters? Don't you see how it looks like Superman's logo and home plate at once? It's like we've already won. 

Judges, Judges??? No?? It wasn't funny?

Yeah sorry bro. Try again. 

its an "r" and then the "r" also forms a "G" then there is a 3. I don't see a heart or shield. 

Yeah but the RG3 as a whole looks like the shape of a shield/heart ever so slightlystock-vector-shield-vector-collection-di

See what I'm looking at? Bottom row middle shield.

I also think I see 13-3 in there somewhere :huh:B)

Yeah no problem with this at all. RG3 would be an excellent advertising agent as a side job if he ever needed to do it. I like the logo. Of course the media, especially ESPN & DC, will make this out to be a lot of noise. The shield is protecting RG3, the shield is the new offense that we will be employing. Beautiful!!

Archived