Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 staying out of the limelight

AlldaySkins

Even if Robert stays out of the limelight he will always be scrutinized by the media.

ESPN's Louis Riddick "would not be surprised to see" Robert Griffin III "become a guy who never fully realizes or meets the expectations and is looked back on in disgust."

I do not understand how the media can get away with saying the things they do?

Well people at Redskins Park don't have a lot of good memories when it comes to Louis Riddick .

He said it was going to be breaking news or something important. I would bet money its a pick of a Subway sub. He gotta make that moneeee

Probably going to post him and DeSean flashing gang signs..

Why do you assume it's money related? Maybe he's posting a picture of a sonogram.. 

Anyone with Instagram care to post the picture RGIII posted?

Speaking of staying out of the limelight, I had the pleasure of running with RG3 this morning at the gym and didn't realize it until later.  We were on the treadmills at the same time.  After I had finished my run, I passed him in the hallway and realized it was him.  For the most part, people were letting him do his thing there which was nice.  I only nodded and said, "What's up?" to him when I passed him.  Didn't want to draw attention to him.  But he reciprocated my greeting so that was cool.

Where in VA do you live and what gym do you go to? LOL

He said it was going to be breaking news or something important. I would bet money its a pick of a Subway sub. He gotta make that moneeee

Its the new Flatizza

Maybe he's posting a picture of a sonogram.. 

"Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III has let been known that he is expecting his first child. But, sources are saying that is NOT his newlywed Rebecca who is pregnant. Our insider Adam Schefter has received numerous texts that the person carrying the child is in fact former NFL QB Chris Simms. Of course Simms is long time BFFs with former Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan, who of course is beyond furious about the situation, saying 'I had to get away from that situation, and find somewhere to freeze my pain away.'

Shanahan found himself in Cleveland, home of some of the nations finest Crystal Meth, and QB Brian Hoyer. This is one the most heartbreaking breakdown for the former 'Promising young OCs in the NFL' since JBeibs. More on this story, after the break."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT7wM5le0ZY

??...What does getting a C-section have to do with not missing games?

He's referring to what Boomer Esaison said about Daniel Murphy missing the first two games of the season to be with his wife during the birth of his child. Boomer said he shouldn't have missed any games and actually had the audacity to say Murphy should've asked his wife to have a C section before the season started. Never cared for Boomer before this statement and now he just sounds even more stupid.

Just a clever joke

??...What does getting a C-section have to do with not missing games?

I think the point that the poster was making is that it's scheduled, so you can do it on a Tuesday, and not have to miss any time.

My wife just had a C-Section. You don't want a C-Section unless there's a reason for it. Period. The recovery is not easy, the mother can't carry the baby for weeks ... It's a challenge for the entire family.

And you stay in the hospital longer.

I think it's probably a little insensitive to try and plan major surgery in order to avoid missing a football game.

He's referring to what Boomer Esaison said about Daniel Murphy missing the first two games of the season to be with his wife during the birth of his child. Boomer said he shouldn't have missed any games and actually had the audacity to say Murphy should've asked his wife to have a C section before the season started. Never cared for Boomer before this statement and now he just sounds even more stupid.

Right, I didn't get the reference, but Boomer was being an insensitive prick when he said that.

Just a clever joke

It's in the news. Baseball player is taking paternity leave. Radio guy suggested the wife should have had a C-section before the season started to avoid the conflict.

lol...ok, got it now.

I think the point that the poster was making is that it's scheduled, so you can do it on a Tuesday, and not have to miss any time.

My wife just had a C-Section. You don't want a C-Section unless there's a reason for it. Period. The recovery is not easy, the mother can't carry the baby for weeks ... It's a challenge for the entire family.

And you stay in the hospital longer.

I think it's probably a little insensitive to try and plan major surgery in order to avoid missing a football game.

Right, I didn't get the reference, but Boomer was being an insensitive prick when he said that.

When my (now ex) wife had her C-section, that wasn't the case. She was out of the hospital in normal time, and held our child while sitting down mostly. There wasn't anything more challenging for us than it would have been had she gone through regular childbirth.

Archived