Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MTV: 'Justice League' Rumors: Wonder Woman, The Flash To Join 'Batman vs. Superman' Plus Green Arrow, Batgirl, and Nightwing, are all rumored for "Man

BRAVEONAWARPATH

ya that's pretty cool... looks like this will be closer to watchmen than batman & robin - that is a wonderful thing.

love the symbol but admit I would've like to see a bit of grey and very little yellow.

It's grey.  Snyder took the picture in monochrome.   You'll see it in better light, but it's grey.  

2jg84sk.jpg

Finally. This cant suck... been waiting for this for decades, since I first watched Super Friends on Saturday mornings.

You have nailed my sentiments about all the super hero movies of the past 10 years. Hollywood finally has the technology to do them correctly!

I remember being so excited about the made-for-tv versions of Spiderman, Captain America, and even the Incredible Hulk tv series. The problem was that none of them could deliver what we were seeing in the comic books and they all just looked stupid.

Now we can see Superman fly, Hulk smash cars, Spiderman swing across town, and Thor summon a tornado. I am a sucker in love for even the worst of super hero flicks in this modern age because I know that at least the heros will be able to perform their daring feats while looking realistic about it.

Like you said, I waited DECADES. I dreamed of these films in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Now is OUR TIME!!!  :)

I think the scene in Man of Steel perfectly captured your thoughts when Zod threw that LexCorp truck tanker at Supes and he just floated over it...   In 1978, that same scene had Supes try to catch it and get blown back into that Marlboro truck.    I thought it was a nice nod.

You have nailed my sentiments about all the super hero movies of the past 10 years. Hollywood finally has the technology to do them correctly!

I remember being so excited about the made-for-tv versions of Spiderman, Captain America, and even the Incredible Hulk tv series. The problem was that none of them could deliver what we were seeing in the comic books and they all just looked stupid.

Now we can see Superman fly, Hulk smash cars, Spiderman swing across town, and Thor summon a tornado. I am a sucker in love for even the worst of super hero flicks in this modern age because I know that at least the heros will be able to perform their daring feats while looking realistic about it.

Like you said, I waited DECADES. I dreamed of these films in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Now is OUR TIME!!!   :)

You're telling me you weren't impressed the first time you saw Superman The Movie? Sure, it's outdated by todays standards, but back then it was a technological marvel.

You're telling me you weren't impressed the first time you saw Superman The Movie? Sure, it's outdated by todays standards, but back then it was a technological marvel.

Yes, the Christopher Reeve Superman movies were an early precursor to what we have today. You found the exception to my rule. :)

Sort of like Larry Holmes in the late 70s. He was really, really good but the heavyweight landscape was pathetic when he reigned.

I still wish they had just done a Superman/Batman movie instead of throwing all the others into it.

Honestly, I wish they had given Man of Steel it's own trilogy or at least sequel before adding anybody else in as well.

I think it's a reaction to Marvel's Phase format with movies and their success.

Filming on this movie started today.   Pictures of Gal Gadot doing a scene have surfaced and rumors that her pictures in the suit have been taken and will be released soon.

While I would rather see her in her birthday suit, if Ms. Gadot can look half as good as Rileah Vanderbilt does as Wonder Woman, we might have a winner.

BoCSxg-IAAAozfg.jpg

Smith, in his latest Hollywood Babble-On podcast, was talking about how the picture released was monochrome, and didn't give a full impression as to what Batman will look like in the film. He said that "if you want to see what this ****ing suit looks like, you just go to Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, go to the third book, Hunt The Dark Knight - it's the exact ****ing outfit he's wearing". Smith also teased that there may be more than one Batsuit and Batmobile in the film.

Furthermore, Jesse Eisenberg, the new Lex Luthor in the film, has been talking a bit more about his casting. On why he took the job, he said that "it's important to be in those big things. I happen to want to do this movie because the character is awesome, but it's also important to be in those for some kind of longevity". He admitted too that the role has brought him attention, saying that "you're just exposed to more people, so walking down the street is more annoying". Eisenberg will start work on the film himself in the next few weeks.

Read more: http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/batman-vs-superman/30615/batman-vs-superman-news-round-up#ixzz32M58flAc

Kevin Smith on the new BvS:Dawn of Justice

“But look, they’re obviously beginning something, and there’s a stretch of these flick,” continued Smith. “And so this is the beginning of the Justice League, as we all suspected as they were announcing that cast. We were like, ‘This is the beginning of a Justice League movie.’ From what I understand now, it’s no longer like, ‘This isSuperman 2.’ They’re not doing these things. They’re doing like, ‘Here’s Man of Steel. Here’sBatman/Superman: Dawn of Justice.’ The next one is not like a sequel to one of the characters. They’re just going to keep building their universe for about five or six movies.”

“But all of them…it’s supposed to tell one massive story, which is all Justice League oriented,” added Smith.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/05/27/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-is-beginning-of-a-massive-justice-league-story-according-to-kevin-smith/

And here's a fan manip of Wonder Woman

l0twTYk.jpg

When my mom took me to see this movie when i was 5 years old.  My mom said when we got out of the theater the first thing I said was, "Superman didn't try hard enough the first time."  I was referencing his super speed to reverse time, but apparently didn't use that same speed to stop both missiles.  My movie nitpicking started early. 

When my mom took me to see this movie when i was 5 years old. My mom said when we got out of the theater the first thing I said was, "Superman didn't try hard enough the first time." I was referencing his super speed to reverse time, but apparently didn't use that same speed to stop both missiles. My movie nitpicking started early.

Haha wow tough critic but that makes sense.

Reminds me of:

When my mom took me to see this movie when i was 5 years old.  My mom said when we got out of the theater the first thing I said was, "Superman didn't try hard enough the first time."  I was referencing his super speed to reverse time, but apparently didn't use that same speed to stop both missiles.  My movie nitpicking started early. 

Lol...Good point.

But I might add. I had once read someone say "In Superman's eyes, 1 Lois equals about 1,000 other people."

Archived