Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MTV: 'Justice League' Rumors: Wonder Woman, The Flash To Join 'Batman vs. Superman' Plus Green Arrow, Batgirl, and Nightwing, are all rumored for "Man

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Surprised to see they landed Will Smith, he's typically been leery of doing projects he wasn't a producer on.

Not to get off topic but Will Smith is way too talented to only be making these action movies his whole career. There have been a few there sprinkled in that show his talent in more serious work but too few and far between.

He should be banging out at least one risky or out of character drama role a year. Or just something that isn't so "Will Smith"

Viola Davis would be awesome (Oprah seems to old and Davis is 11 years younger).

that's exactly the first woman who came to my mind as well.  she has an "i don't take any **** from anybody" kinda face.  She's a fantastic actress.

I mean....Oprah?  Really, bro?  Get her Color Purple ass outta here.  "Why you Tell Harpo to beat me?"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/09/syfy-developing-krypton-tv-series-from-david-goyer

SYFY DEVELOPING KRYPTON TV SERIES FROM DAVID GOYER

BY ERIC GOLDMAN

The legend of Superman is about to grow as Syfy and Warner Horizon Television are developing Krypton, a new one-hour drama series. The project was rumored as a possibility a couple of months ago and Syfy confirms David S. Goyer (Constantine, Da Vinci's Demons, Man of Steel, The Dark Knight trilogy, upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice) and Ian Goldberg (Once Upon a Time, FlashForward) are the ones executive producing the DC Comics offshoot.

Krypton will focus on Superman’s grandfather, the father of Jor-El, and is set quite awhile before the planet explodes.

Per the official series description, “Years before the Superman legend we know, the House of El was shamed and ostracized. This series follows The Man of Steel's grandfather as he brings hope and equality to Krypton, turning a planet in disarray into one worthy of giving birth to the greatest Super Hero ever known.”

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Jaden-Smith-Might-Play-Superhero-68046.html

Jaden Smith Might Play This Superhero

Warner Bros. is busy getting some new superhero-based content on the air. The company recently announced a slew of new animated and live action projects, one of which happens to be a live action take on DC Comics’ Static Shock. The show is moving forward, and this weekend Static Shock may have found a lead in none other than Jaden Smith. 

Smith is reportedly being looked at to play Static Shock
 lead Virgil Hawkins, a teenaged boy and self-professed geek with a love for video games. He also just so happens to have electromagnetic powers that come in handy when taking on criminalsStatic Shock has been made into a series before, via an animated show that was created in New Zealand and aired more recently in the US on Disney XD. Obviously, a live action show would rely more on a bigger lead than a non-animated program and Smith sounds like he would be a good fit for the gig. Here's a look at the character inspiring the series. 

The report comes from Flickering Myth, who notes that Smith’s involvement in a DC Comics series would not be all that far-fetched. Currently, his famous mother, Jada Pinkett Smith, is working with Warner Bros. as part of the FX series Gotham. His famous father, Will Smith, has also been listed in the names of actors rumored for DC’s Suicide Squad movie. Maybe DC Comics projects will just run in the family from here on out. 

http://screenrant.com/teen-titans-series-tnt-pilot-2015/

‘Teen Titans’ TV Series ‘Titans’ Pilot to Shoot in 2015

There are several DC comic book-inspired television shows on the air right now, and their numbers may only increase over the year ahead. CBS is planning to launch aSupergirl TV series in time for the Fall 2015 TV season; Syfy just revealed that it is developing a Superman prequel series, titled Krypton; and TNT is working on a live-action Teen Titans show, called Titans, that we can now confirm will enter the pilot production stage in 2015.

Titans will revolve around onetime Batman sidekick-turned superhero Dick Grayson, alias Nightwing, as he puts together a band of new superheroes whose ranks will also include classic Titans like Starfire and Raven… but perhaps not also Cyborg, whom Ray Fisher will be bringing to life on the big screen, starting in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016

Jason Momoa have a contract for 4 movies as Arthur Curry/Aquaman! #CCPX

Momoa was hired as Aquaman for a LOOOONG time before the official release, but have to keep his mouth shut. #CCPX

"Aquaman will be a bad-ass, otherwise, they wouldn't cast me for the role." - Jason Momoa #CCPX

• 4 weeks later...

Click to read the rest

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/01/20/batman-may-appear-in-suicide-squad-film/

Batman May Appear In 'Suicide Squad' Film

Recent news about Warner Bros.’ upcoming super-villain team-up film Suicide Squad has focused on the surprise departure of actor Tom Hardy from the film (as first reported by The Hollywood Reporter), andsubsequent reports (at Latino Review) that Hardy left the project because his role as Rick Flagg was reduced during rewrites.

Today brought an additional story from Latino Review offering details of the film’s plot, including that it contains some sort of video recordings of Batman. That, however, is reportedly the extent of the Caped Crusader’s presence in Suicide Squad

Or is it? I’ve heard for weeks that Batman will appear inSuicide Squad, supposedly in an in-story scene, likely at the end of the film and focused on certain circumstances involving the Joker (which I won’t spoil here).

I really kind of wish these filmmakers would move on from certain characters. I mean how many renditions of the Joker do we need to see?

Same thing with Spider-Man and the Oscorp angle. Just stop it already.

I mean, ****... what about Mr. Freeze? Clayface? Or Red Hood, since this Batman is supposed to be older.

Looks like Superman is going the same route with Luthor. What about Doomsday? Darkseid? Why must we be subjected to the same **** era after era.

I really kind of wish these filmmakers would move on from certain characters. I mean how many renditions of the Joker do we need to see?

I mean, ****... what about Mr. Freeze? Clayface? Or Red Hood, since this Batman is supposed to be older.

Looks like Superman is going the same route with Luthor. What about Doomsday? Darkseid? Why must we be subjected to the same **** era after era.

Darkseid supposedly will be the enemy in an upcoming movie.

It is pretty amazing that no Super-Movie ever tried to take on Brainiac.  Stupid name, but cool villain idea

Archived