Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Vs Vikings Prediction Thread: Plowing Ahead

skins island connection

If we keep AP under 100yds, special teams sort themselves out and RG3 stops throwing the ball at defensive linemans' hands, then we win.

So far this season our longest completion is a 45yd TD, (coincidentally, our longest run is also a 45yd TD). I think we hit a few long ones this game as Griffin finally gets his deep ball accuracy back.

It would be cool if Morris rushed for three TDs this time.

Two in a row here we come.

Skins - 31

Vikes - 21

I keep telling myself this Vikings team is far worse than last year. 

• QB contraversy
  • No Harvin
  • No Rudolph (this week)
  • RT is out this week

We are the healtier team here.   My prediction:

'Skins 27 (would like to go higher, but Thursday games are typically sloppy and lower scoring)

Vikes 19

• RGIII throws a TD to Reed and Young (play action)
  • 5 sacks for the skins
  • 2 INTs
  • We control the clock and have 35 rushing attempts

HTTR.  4-5 and a week and a half to prepare for philthy.

I will be there too.  I have never seen the Redskins win.  I was even at the game in Detroit when the Lions broke their losing streak.  I am certain it was my fault.  I am sorry everyone.

Hopefully we will cancel one another out though on this game.   :)

That'd be nice, but I've never been to a live game and seen my team win, and that's for any sport. It'd be great to break that streak, though.

AP averages just 51 yards per game against Has-led Skins defenses 

And the Skins are 2-0 on Thursdays since 2007 lol #reaches 

We might be the only team he hasn't had a monster game against. It's one of those weird ass things, like how we have historically played close games (and even won a few) against the Brees/Payton Saints.

Skins can't sink to the level of losing to Minnesota as there is too much at stake.

The Viking's are a mess at QB, Rudolph is out, the offensive line is struggling and Leslie Frazier is at the top of most "next coach to be fired" lists.

Peterson may break off a couple long runs but the drives will mostly end in FG's instead of TD's.

The front seven is due for a big game and this will be the perfect opportunity.

The offense will play a complete game and the defense shuts down Minnesota's ineffective offense.  As long as the special teams doesn't blow it this should be a convincing win.

27 - 13 Skins

Archived