Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

14 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I wouldn't call its execution terrible, but it could have been better.  Actually, now you've got me thinking about one of its contemporaries, Geist.  That game could use a spiritual(see what I did there) sequel.

I meant second sight had terrible execution, I've heard nothing but good things about control. 

On 6/23/2020 at 6:21 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody here played Control?

Yes, been a game I keep going back to ever so often, even after completing the main game. Their first DLC, The Foundation, was pretty good too. Weird story, as Remedy usually does, but the combat in it is probably the best Remedy has ever made. 

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just finished. I’m just ****ing amazed. Ive never seen anything like it. It’s just so powerful and heart wrenching and beautiful and touching and haunting. 

I’m sitting here crying. The moments are just so nuanced and subtle and they just hit you like a freight train. 

it is a masterpiece. 

What is the total time on your save file?  Just curious how close/far I am from finishing it.

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

28hr 45min

what part are you at?

Awesome that means I still have like 8-9 hours left probably!

I'm going to put where I am in the spoiler below, but don't tell me how much time you had after this part because I don't want to really know exactly how close/far I am from the end, as weird as that sounds, even though I just asked you for a ballpark lol.

Spoiler

Last night I got captured as Abby and then escaped through the forest with the 2 other chicks.  The way that one chick gets killed with the axe pick to the eye was BRUTAL!

The game has a 9.4 critic score on metacritic and a 4.5 user score. It’s getting review bombed with People really ****ting on the story, which I just can’t understand.

they seem to want a cliche-riddled hero fest and not a story that challenges them, their beliefs, and the characters. It’s almost like they didn’t even play the first because this is really a continuation of the ideas from that game in a lot of ways. 

They don’t appreciate the bold choices this game makes and this is why we can’t have nice things. 

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The game has a 9.4 critic score on metacritic and a 4.5 user score. It’s getting review bombed with People really ****ting on the story, which I just can’t understand.

they seem to want a cliche-riddled hero fest and not a story that challenges them, their beliefs, and the characters. It’s almost like they didn’t even play the first because this is really a continuation of the ideas from that game in a lot of ways. 

They don’t appreciate the bold choices this game makes and this is why we can’t have nice things. 

It's getting review bombed because of the lesbian factor. That's really it, and we need not go further

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It's getting those ****ty reviews from people who never ever had an intention on even playing the game.  I'd be willing to guess the majority of those bad reviewers don't even has a PS4 and that about 99.9% of them have never even played TLOU2.

I just put about 3 more hours into this damn game.  **** it's so good.

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Gamer Hipsters. 

Wouldn't the hipster thing be to hate on the game since that's the cool thing to do?

Oh and we wouldn't be playing it either, since people who hating on it haven't even played it and don't intend to.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Wouldn't the hipster thing be to hate on the game since that's the cool thing to do?

Oh and we wouldn't be playing it either, since people who hating on it haven't even played it and don't intend to.

No, hipsters like/hate things before it was cool to do so.  Once it's cool, they move on to something else.

38 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I know both are older games, but I picked up the Bayonetta 2 port for the switch the other day (under $30 at some wally worlds) and it came with the digital code for Bayonetta 1. 

Anyone know if I need to play them in order? Should I? 

Reddit says yes

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7xki6n/should_i_play_bayonetta_1_before_jumping_into_the/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I know both are older games, but I picked up the Bayonetta 2 port for the switch the other day (under $30 at some wally worlds) and it came with the digital code for Bayonetta 1. 

Anyone know if I need to play them in order? Should I? 

There is a running story between the two games, so it is better to play them in order.

On a tangent, I was just listening to the soundtrack from those games today for the first time in awhile.  I really like upbeat takes on jazz standards like Fly Me To The Moon and Moon River.

Also, Bayonetta 2 isn't that old.  Plus its original release was on a console not many people owned. There were dozens of us!  DOZENS!

Archived