Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

8 hours ago, Llevron said:

in that case it’s the cheapest you can get one.

Xbox 1 s

The real question is if you plan to ever have a physical blu-ray disk again lol

I still believe in physical media.

Only place I ever see them anymore is at work. I couldn’t get all into Walmart and take you straight to them if I tried. 

Gods.....what am I becoming? 

You've become exactly what they want you to become.  Someone who leases media, not owns it.

6 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

It wouldn't make sense for Sony to release a console at $499, and a digital only one for $469. Microsoft/Sony can source the disc drives for $20-30. I'm betting Sony is taking a loss on the disc-less console if they really are pricing it at $399. $400 is much more palatable than $500 for cost-conscious consumers, and I'm thinking Sony expects to make up the difference in software sales.

the cost-conscious consumer won't be able to buy used games on the cheap.

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Which I dont get because I remember my fat 60gb PS3 had an emulator chip that played some PS2 games. Did Sony just abandon that?

Well not an emulator since it's the actual hardware.  Just like the Gameboy Advance included an old CPU in it to maintain GBC(and OG) backwards compatibility.  But yes, only a select few PS3s had PS2 backwards compatibility hardware.

Oh well this is ****ing fun.

I go to play TLOU2 and open it up and see it's 2 discs.  One is labeled "play disc" and one labeled "data disc" or some ****.

So I put the one in first it tells me to put in and now I have to wait for 30 minutes whlie it installs 24 gigs of ****.

Then I'm sure the "play disc" will also have to install some bull****.

Then probably a day 1 patch.

This is why modern day gaming sucks ass on these consoles.  If I wanted to play like a PC I would buy a damn PC and play PC games.

Switch > ****

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nothing to install on the second disc outside of a patch that went pretty quick. 

but man this game is brutal. I’m stopping to go work out and take my mind off it. I gotta take a break....

Yeah, I know what you mean. 

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nothing to install on the second disc outside of a patch that went pretty quick. 

but man this game is brutal. I’m stopping to go work out and take my mind off it. I gotta take a break....

Aww you're such a tease

46 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Go into it knowing as little as possible. I haven’t seen any trailers or gameplay outside of the first announcement, the first 40 seconds of the second one and a 5 minute gunfight gameplay trailer 

Same I know nothing other than the first trailer.  I am like an hour in and it starts off really slow but started to pick up.  Need to take a break to eat though.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

have no idea what the controversy or drama was surrounding TLOU2

it’s going to be related to the story. I think I have a good idea of where it might be going and with what’s happened already and then that, I think a lot of people will have an issue with how they handled this one. 

I would be ok with it 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man yall are married. I'm a single dude running dry since March. I'd be cashing them chips in for some incredibly nasty, cro magnon sex

Well my wife is almost 8 months preggers so it's kind of awkward.

But I did hit it earlier.  At her request.

Archived