Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Hoping to get a copy for Father’s Day. 

Wife is very good at Father’s Day. Loading now. 

She also got me a significant amount of bourbon, so hopefully i can dig in tomorrow. :)

Edit:  she’s definitely getting it later. 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Hey! No sex in this thread unless you did it in a videogame!

Did you not see the trailer for TLOU2?  Nuff said.

2 more hours in the books in that game too.  

I do not want this game to ever end.  It is so ****ing good.

Man...this is so good.

This conversation about a real famous movie franchise That they avoid saying the name of is killing me. I loved it. 

and I just spent an hour doing nothing important to the plot but I felt like it added so much to the story and characters. I hope there are more moments like that and I assume there will be 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Man you hit a certain part and I feel like the difficulty cranks up 10 notches. But the setup/set piece is just really well designed and allows a lot of freedom in how you want to get thru. Unfortunately I’m on like plan L and no signs of success anytime soon

You playing on Survival too? I don't remember what I played on in the 1st one, but I felt like if I play on Survival in this one, it might feel more genre committed/rewarded

Whew I was caught and just ran into a house, posted at the top of some stairs, went prone and was just picking up people as they tried to get me. Then I got swarmed and they breached the stairs, I took a baseball bat to the ribs but was able to stop the next swing, wrestle it away and pop the **** in the face with it knocking her down the stairs. 

the combat is more brutal and physical and personal than the first but it fits so well. I love it 

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Man you hit a certain part and I feel like the difficulty cranks up 10 notches. But the setup/set piece is just really well designed and allows a lot of freedom in how you want to get thru. Unfortunately I’m on like plan L and no signs of success anytime soon

I played on default settings and am not sure what part you are referring to.  You playing on a harder level?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You playing on Survival too? I don't remember what I played on in the 1st one, but I felt like if I play on Survival in this one, it might feel more genre committed/rewarded

I just went on hard for my first playthrough. I’ll go survival next. 

I thought I was doing pretty well resource wise but once they introduce this new element, i been burning thru bullets and bandages like crazy 

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I played on default settings and am not sure what part you are referring to.  You playing on a harder level?

gameplay spoiler /non story 

Spoiler

Referring to the dogs. They **** everything up.

which just adds to the trauma brutally beating dogs to death. Ugh. 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just went on hard for my first playthrough. I’ll go survival next. 

I thought I was doing pretty well resource wise but once they introduce this new element, i been burning thru bullets and bandages like crazy 

gameplay spoiler /non story 

Reveal hidden contents

Referring to the dogs. They **** everything up 

Spoiler

Oooh **** I'm not there yet.  I saw them though walk through a door with 2 dudes and was instantly thinking ' OH **** I HATE THOSE THINGS IN GAMES' cause they are a pain in the ass to kill.  I knew they would come up soon enough

Also going prone is a life saver. It’s perfectly executed in this even down to the animations of her rolling on her side and digging thru her bag to switch guns or toss a bottle 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta survival horror it, big dawg. Save the bullets for bosses and "Must fight scenarios." Otherwise sneak/run.

Unless you've already done that, and it's still kicking your ass. In that case, I cant wait :ols:

6 minutes ago, purbeast said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oooh **** I'm not there yet.  I saw them though walk through a door with 2 dudes and was instantly thinking ' OH **** I HATE THOSE THINGS IN GAMES' cause they are a pain in the ass to kill.  I knew they would come up soon enough

Spoiler

They pick up your scent and track you. And this spot im at has like 4-5 of them. And I’m over here smelling like straight death and ass

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta survival horror it, big dawg. Save the bullets for bosses and "Must fight scenarios." Otherwise sneak/run.

Unless you've already done that, and it's still kicking your ass. In that case, I cant wait :ols:

you’ll see lol

I think my favorite part in the game thus far was a scene where it was me, some humans, and some infected, and instead of firing one bullet, I threw a molotov ****tail at the humans and it was loud and made the infected attack the burning humans.  I literally sat and watched/listened for about 7 minutes or so while they just had a battle and I only had to finish off everyone by killing 2 clickers with stealth kills.  It was just so ****ing cool and I didn't use 1 bullet.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Is that spoiler tag for me? I dont want to read it, and then die of  shock/grief if it wasn't 

No it was for pure beast. It’s just a spoiler about a gameplay element they introduce not a story 

5 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I think my favorite part in the game thus far was a scene where it was me, some humans, and some infected, and instead of firing one bullet, I threw a molotov ****tail at the humans and it was loud and made the infected attack the burning humans.  I literally sat and watched/listened for about 7 minutes or so while they just had a battle and I only had to finish off everyone by killing 2 clickers with stealth kills.  It was just so ****ing cool and I didn't use 1 bullet.

I know the spot and I loved it too. I did similar only it was with a regular bottle and I didn’t plan it it was a last minute Hail Mary as I was getting ready to be spotted. The clickers chased them all over the place and i enjoyed watching their necks get snacked on

Archived