Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Image just posted on Twitter by Rockstar Games!!! Red Dead 2 baby????!!!!

BRB...gotta fap.  

First joint was legendary.  Game is 6 years old, but:

Spoiler

they left the ending wide open with his son

7 minutes ago, youngchew said:

BRB...gotta fap.  

First joint was legendary.  Game is 6 years old, but:

Reveal hidden contents

they left the ending wide open with his son

I dunno. Redemption was set in the dying West, close to the Industrial Revolution. And vengeance was had at the end, anyway. Pretty useless to go with him imo.

I think they're going back to the golden age of the Wild West. And it will be glorious.

good point.  either way, I need it!  And like you said earlier, if they put a lot more into multiplayer (which I assume they will as MP is where it's at in 2016 mostly), it should be fun af.  MP in the first one was kinda weak.  

I think the natural evolution of single player is to have your own posse, since you spent so much time in RDR as one man taking out different gangs and hideouts etc.  and you will be able to swap characters that you've recruited into your posse at random. This game will let you form your own and like Sinister said, will be similar to GTAV in that its a multi-character perspective with different storylines. I'm not as big a fan of that approach because I haven't seen it pulled off with as much emotional punch as a story focused on a singular perspective. Well, besides Halo 2 but that's drastically different.

Online play can be expanded upon with the posse concept too which sort of originated in the original but wasn't executed that well imo. 

They had cars in the RDR. The West died. They can't go any further in time so this has to be a new story set previously. How old was John supposed to be? Wouldn't shock me to encounter him or his family and him as a baby or something in this game. RDR had a few missions that made you feel like **** afterward, the Sasquatch one comes to mind. Imagine killing this guy in front and realizing his young son saw it and you later realize that is John and you basically started him down that outlaw path. 

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Red Dead Redemption already was Red Dead 2.

Red Dead Redemption 2, mr Technical

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why is it still called Redemption? That was John Marston's story... Much like Revolver was Red Harlow's story.

A. John Marston Prequel?

B. They have adopted Redemption as part of the franchise name, since that is the Red Dead under Rockstar. 

C. Another redemption story for a new character?

I hope it's just the franchise name. I don't want a prequel and I'd hope for a new story rather than another redemption story. I'm sure they could do it right just would prefer to see a different direction.

I dunno, Red Dead [insert name of quest] was cooler. Both Red Dead installments were by Rock star games (back in the day when Red Dead Revolver dropped, I stalked their homepage for news and music prior to its release).

I'd prefer something other than a redemption story or a revenge take, but oh well. Will play regardless.

Archived