Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

54 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Came out a couple years ago. I think it's definitely worth playing especially since you can pick up a cheaper game of the year edition now with all the DLC. It's a lot of fun. It's from the Dead Island team so it's similar in that regard but the added parkour and open world city and abilities/weapons upgrades add a lot to it as well

it never felt like a chore or grind for me

47 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I got the whole dlc special edition and stuff for about 50 bucks at Game stop for a new disc.

Pretty good investment if you ask me

Well, you two are my dawgs, so I pulled the trigger and bought it.  Downloading now.

1 hour ago, Singularity said:

Am I gay now for really digging Tomb Raider definitive edition?  I need 30 minutes of Battlefront to grow my dickbush back. Seriously though this game is good!

It's possible you could've been gay to begin with, and the continued awesomeness of Tomb Raider finally woke you up so you can come out of the closet :)

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's not going to be sold separately.  If they did, then nobody would buy Infinite Warfare.  

COD is still like the biggest selling game each year. I think People would still buy the new one even if solo 

4 hours ago, Singularity said:

Am I gay now for really digging Tomb Raider definitive edition?  I need 30 minutes of Battlefront to grow my dickbush back. Seriously though this game is good!

No that game is awesome. Check out the sequel too, Rise of the Tomb Raider. It improves on it in every way. It's a fantastic game if you liked the first 

24 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

COD is still like the biggest selling game each year. I think People would still buy the new one even if solo 

Right.  But it forces those who want to only play MW to buy the new one.  I bet the sales numbers would be lower for IW if people had a choice to buy IW or MW Remastered.  Most likely it would cost $50 stand alone and people would complain that it wasn't bundled and is just a remaster and shouldn't cost as much, etc. etc.

You have to remember, there are tons of fans buying the game just because it's CoD.  Giving them a choice to purchase either one, I bet a lot would pick MW over the space age IW just to get back to the way it was.  

Xbox won't turn on. Power brick still lights up orange like it's supposed to when it off but plugged in. A very feint power up sounds when I press the power button. Have tried resetting it multiple times. 

I told everyone I ****ing  knew, lets get ****ing get PS4s. But nooooooooooope. They all dealt with red rings of death with the 360. Multiple times. As did I. Now there's another mysterious issue with this piece of ****ing ****. Ridiculous. 

22 minutes ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Xbox won't turn on. Power brick still lights up orange like it's supposed to when it off but plugged in. A very feint power up sounds when I press the power button. Have tried resetting it multiple times. 

I told everyone I ****ing  knew, lets get ****ing get PS4s. But nooooooooooope. They all dealt with red rings of death with the 360. Multiple times. As did I. Now there's another mysterious issue with this piece of ****ing ****. Ridiculous. 

Stop. First of all, why did you come here instead of a quick Google search it even hit up Microsoft?

Unplug the cable from the back of your Xbox for 5 minutes. Plug back in. Restart. You're welcome

Also, are you part of the preview program? If so, you can get a it fixed for free if it broke during the program.

It's going to be okay. We will get you through this.

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why? 

Do you play against the CPU at all? I've tried everything to stop them. They break an outrageous amount of tackles, the complete a super high percentage of their passes, receivers are unstoppable in man coverage and it's almost impossible to hold a RB under 150 yards. 

Ive been playing the game for years and I honestly thought at first I just needed to adjust to this madden until I saw people online complaining about the exact same thing lol. Maybe they'll patch it but right now the game is virtually unplayable for me. 

Archived