Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Might pick up MGSV tonight. Been a year in the making since Ground Zeroes.

My nanomachines are ready

Chapter 1 is really good. Chapter 2 kinda drops off though both in story and gameplay. Still a very good game though, but firmly 3rd in my list for GOTY behind Fallout 4 and Witcher 3.

I bought Guitar Hero Live, I like it.  I'll probably buy Rock Band too, but I always found it easier to play.  

Picked up both Battlefront and COD and although I've always been a black ops player, really loving star wars, I can see it why its so massive already, laid back fun is nice.

Its just so laid back and fun.  Went 30-10 tonight, was killing fools in the turret lol

Thats all I got. Sorry bout the nerdout but I get so hyped talking about it. One of the most intense games Ive ever played. incredible test of endurance and nerves.

Yeah I would agree with all. I crouch everywhere and the motion detector I don't use much because the alien is attracted to it. His peripheral vision is poor but his straight ahead vision is ridiculous at times.

Yesterday was the first time I threw a noisemaker at a bunch of survivors (who wanted to kill me) and watched the alien rip them apart.

There are some gripping moments like when you are hiding somewhere and think the coast might be clear and you see a motion sensor door open and realize the alien is in the room with you. Pretty intense.

Yeah I would agree with all. I crouch everywhere and the motion detector I don't use much because the alien is attracted to it. His peripheral vision is poor but his straight ahead vision is ridiculous at times.

Yesterday was the first time I threw a noisemaker at a bunch of survivors (who wanted to kill me) and watched the alien rip them apart.

There are some gripping moments like when you are hiding somewhere and think the coast might be clear and you see a motion sensor door open and realize the alien is in the room with you. Pretty intense.

Yeah it'll bait you. Thats why I hate the motion sensor because it'll show the Alien making a beeline for you and it'll disappear, and reappear, and occasionally zip around through the vents and it makes you paranoid to where you are literally frozen, afraid to move an inch. Took me forever to get through the first couple missions after it shows up, for that very reason

Damn thing is FAST too. To me, Alien 3 is the only movie that truly displayed how fast they can move. Technological limitations allowed for it to move fast only on the motion tracker in the first 2 movies, but in that sequence in 3 when they're sealing off the corridors and herding it through the tunnel, its hauling ass, and it seems even faster in Isolation. I remember when I got caught the first couple times and I tried experimenting with some tools. Threw a flashbang at it, and that just pissed it off. Then you try to run, and the sound of it right behind you is enough to make you nearly **** your pants.

Scariest moment for me is the medical bay (wont spoil it for you). I actually thought that was one of the tougher moments of the entire game, cause its right on you, and you have a ton of mission objectives in that area, and at the same time, aren't prepared to face it down.

That, and another sequence towards the end that is just ridiculously creepy and tense. You'll know it when you get there. I thought it was nearly abuse by the developers

I'm an metal gear solid guy. The series is absolutely one of my favorites but I'm having an hard time getting into 5. I just hate the open world design. It doesn't feel like metal gear to me.

Yeah I am too, big time. It did feek weird evacuating from that base and hiw expansive the area was. I always go back to PeaceWalker though, which for my money is the best MGS ever, and it was semi open world, with relaxed mission layout, so we'll see. There already seem to be some plotholes though. Like that guy in the beginning is clearly Decoy Octopus dusguised as Volgin, along with Psycho Mantis.... Buuuuut Big Boss seems to not realize that its him. And he's hurling fireballs instead of lightning bolts.

Both of them are also supposed to be with Foxhound, with him. I chalked it all up to unexplained events that will be explored as I progress in the game. That was weird, though. I dont recall anything abou them working for Cipher/The Patriots

ST, what is that???? I need it. Explain, please!

http://wccftech.com/star-wars-battlefronts-full-list-of-weapons-star-cards-traits-heroes-missions-leaked/

Its a trait card. I believe it becomes available once you reach level 15 or something.

SCOUT

-During a brief stint in an elite reconnaissance unit, you learned how to use stealth tactics to find and eliminate the enemy.

LEVEL 1 – Sprinting does not show on enemy scanner

LEVEL 2 – Sprinting and firing your primary weapon does not show on enemy scanner

LEVEL 3 – Sprinting and firing your primary weapon does not show on enemy scanner AND killing an enemy resets weapon heat

As your "kill streak" increases you level increases. Once you die and respawn you go back to level 1. So awesome tho. Especially on the Endor map. Can run around like crazy and no one knows where you are. 

Archived