Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Loving the PS4 so far. Can't stop playing that 2K14. The myplayer mode is good. The Park is good. What more can I say. Ghosts is okay, but it just feels like the same ole COD game. When I get some more funds, I am going to get Battlefield...

With that being said. Outside of the video games, the PS4 is lacking to me. But I guess I kind of expected that. But it's still a good system.

Don't forget that Sony has partnered with Amazon to provide a secondary market for Digital Content:

http://www.amazon.com/b/?node=1289533011&pf_rd_p=1662617182&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=6427814011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PDDKHNQVKQS5XZAJ1TQ&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_2_VG-PS4

I'll be interested to see what kind of deals we'll start to see on here and if it will be anything like Steam.

That's cool, those graphics are amazing crystal clear wow impressed to bad I hate the gameplay.

Sorry to hear that.  :(

Killzone is pretty epic, in that Killzone's "warzone" game mode gives you several Call of Duty game modes in one long 30 minute match.  Domination, demolition (both sides defend), team deathmatch, capture the flag.  9 game modes total, no break in the action.  just 15 second countdown in between rounds but you can still run around the map and get kills. The match winner is the best of 9, and I've already had an epic comeback beinig down 4-0 and comeback to win 5 in a row. 

each match is 30 minutes or pure 12v12 chaos. 

Sorry to hear that.  :(

Killzone is pretty epic, in that Killzone's "warzone" game mode gives you several Call of Duty game modes in one long 30 minute match.  Domination, demolition (both sides defend), team deathmatch, capture the flag.  9 game modes total, no break in the action.  just 15 second countdown in between rounds but you can still run around the map and get kills. The match winner is the best of 9, and I've already had an epic comeback beinig down 4-0 and comeback to win 5 in a row. 

each match is 30 minutes or pure 12v12 chaos. 

Sounds awesome. Does it have splitscreen multiplayer? I want to play it with my buddy. 

Loving the PS4 so far. Can't stop playing that 2K14. The myplayer mode is good. The Park is good. What more can I say. Ghosts is okay, but it just feels like the same ole COD game. When I get some more funds, I am going to get Battlefield...

With that being said. Outside of the video games, the PS4 is lacking to me. But I guess I kind of expected that. But it's still a good system.

Yeah I knew that going in. I made a Pros and Cons trying to decide which system to buy first. I wanted next gen and the games will be there for the PS4.

The One will be for games and all the other fun stuff I want to do in the man cave a little later. 

I am having more fun with Ghosts than I have any other COD since MW2 (before everybody went Akimbo 1887s and ruined it). Really fell out of COD and barely played the last few years. Maybe that is why i am enjoying it. Love the large maps though and the removal of constant **** raining down from the sky killing you every 10 seconds. 

The fact that the XBOX One kinect sensor is required and is always on terrifies me. It is ALWAYS watching and listening. Based on my experience with XBOX this has nothing to do with improving the console and everything to do with advertising motives. Microsoft has the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with. Refunds are absolutely out of the question and your personal interests are irrelevant. I will be taking the wait and see approach til next fall, but I see myself switching to PS4 simply because of the kinect and its privacy issues.

The fact that the XBOX One kinect sensor is required and is always on terrifies me. It is ALWAYS watching and listening. Based on my experience with XBOX this has nothing to do with improving the console and everything to do with advertising motives. Microsoft has the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with. Refunds are absolutely out of the question and your personal interests are irrelevant. I will be taking the wait and see approach til next fall, but I see myself switching to PS4 simply because of the kinect and its privacy issues.

False. You can leave the Kinect sensor unplugged.

http://bgr.com/2013/08/13/microsoft-xbox-one-kinect-requirement/

There is a setting to not have the Kinect listen at all times.

I've met too many people on XBOX Live to ever believe that to be viable. If it's plugged in, people can access it.

I wonder if a piece of duct tape would fix the Kinect "always on" issue for the Xbox One.

:)

That definitely wouldn't work. It would ruin the camera and they'd still be able to hear you. The only way to feel secure with the kinect is to unplug it.

False. You can leave the Kinect sensor unplugged.

http://bgr.com/2013/08/13/microsoft-xbox-one-kinect-requirement/

That changes things slightly for me. At least they have been responding to all the criticisms of their plans. What still concerns me about Microsoft is that they continue to push so many things that are "concerns." I do respect the effort to respond to customers though.

That changes things slightly for me. At least they have been responding to all the criticisms of their plans. What still concerns me about Microsoft is that they continue to push so many things that are "concerns." I do respect the effort to respond to customers though.

I don't respect them much for addressing the concerns because of the way they went about it. During the initial negative-backlash, Microsoft lashed out at the critics and doubled-down on their policies. It wasn't until the pre-order numbers came in and the PS3 was dominating the XBone that Microsoft suddenly back-peddled and "listened" to the feedback.

I don't understand those comments when people say they didn't change policies until they saw the preorder numbers. Hello people that's how customers talk its with there wallet. The message was loud and clear the people didn't want DRM and they changed it.

It wasn't just that they didn't change the policies until the pre-order numbers came in, but the way they dismissed the concerns of critics and insulted them with snarky comments.

anybody need a ps4? just arrived in the mail today. ps4, battlefield 4, one year ps+ membership. selling face vslue, not looking to make any money off it. $530, thats the exact cost to us.

posting it here first for my extremeskins homies before anywhere else. pics later tonight

wtf?

My Amazon PS4 order got delayed...lucked out and picked up one from gamestop on release day....

and my amazon ps4 arrived yesterday.  i was going to either find a fellow Redskins fan who wanted it at face value, or jack it up a tad on craigslist....

Archived