Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Have a PS4 like it alot but must say, the interface blows. Clunky as ****. Real slow to interact with friends too.

Btw, in case I haven't tapped out all the PS4 ES owners, we have a Madden 15 league going, about to turn over another season if anyone wants to join. PM me.

Mike's raiders beat me senseless last night lol. This is a competitive league. Hope some more guys sign up with us.

Mike's raiders beat me senseless last night lol. This is a competitive league. Hope some more guys sign up with us.

I gotta play him next for a trip to the Super Bowl.  I love mic'in it up with everyone, but no mics this time Peezy.........after being embarrassed last match-up, I'm all business and taking what is mine, the Lombardi!   :D

And to piggy back off what Rodrigo said.  Join the league, it's a blast.  Great peeps, fun times (especially during the draft every season) on the mic, competitive.

Only lost by 8 right? How'd it play out? I managed to hold on the last Super Bowl but he flipped the switch late and beat me going away.

Yeah I lucked out, playing CPU tonight to get to NFC title game. Feel like Goonies ends me, I might be able to challenge Kenneth, I've never played either guy b/c they were NFC guys last game.

Only lost by 8 right? How'd it play out? I managed to hold on the last Super Bowl but he flipped the switch late and beat me going away.

Yeah I lucked out, playing CPU tonight to get to NFC title game. Feel like Goonies ends me, I might be able to challenge Kenneth, I've never played either guy b/c they were NFC guys last game.

I'm winning the Super Bowl.  I purchased the Madden 15: Belichick/Brady download content from the PSN store.  Deflates the balls to your desired psi.  FEAR ME!!!!!

I start games like total crap every time I play a user. I fell down 21-7. 5 interceptions and a fumble. Straight ballhawks back there even when I thought guys were wide open.

Had chances and gave them all away. Had ball late down 16 got a TD, 2pt conversion and then forced a 3 and out. Got ball to midfield and was sacked on 4th down to end it.

Pryor just drops dimes all over the field too. Guy is unstoppable, I had him one time flushed out of the pocket running and as he is running full speed out of bounds throws a laser 35 yards downfield to a WR tiptoeing the sideline. Ugh.

Goonies and Ken are good too. Strong running games and Ds. Goonie is a beast on D. Good luck there

I'm winning the Super Bowl. I purchased the Madden 15: Belichick/Brady download content from the PSN store. Deflates the balls to your desired psi. FEAR ME!!!!!

Haha that's great, by any means lol

I gotta play him next for a trip to the Super Bowl. I love mic'in it up with everyone, but no mics this time Peezy.........after being embarrassed last match-up, I'm all business and taking what is mine, the Lombardi! :D

And to piggy back off what Rodrigo said. Join the league, it's a blast. Great peeps, fun times (especially during the draft every season) on the mic, competitive.

You guys mic up when you play? I didn't realize that was a thing. Probably not a good idea for me. Too busy screaming obscenities for an hour. I did finally get a new headset so will be able to plug in and participate in the draft convo this year.

I start games like total crap every time I play a user. I fell down 21-7. 5 interceptions and a fumble. Straight ballhawks back there even when I thought guys were wide open.

Had chances and gave them all away. Had ball late down 16 got a TD, 2pt conversion and then forced a 3 and out. Got ball to midfield and was sacked on 4th down to end it.

Pryor just drops dimes all over the field too. Guy is unstoppable, I had him one time flushed out of the pocket running and as he is running full speed out of bounds throws a laser 35 yards downfield to a WR tiptoeing the sideline. Ugh.

Goonies and Ken are good too. Strong running games and Ds. Goonie is a beast on D. Good luck there

Haha that's great, by any means lol

You guys mic up when you play? I didn't realize that was a thing. Probably not a good idea for me. Too busy screaming obscenities for an hour. I did finally get a new headset so will be able to plug in and participate in the draft convo this year.

I've mic'd up a few times.  It was fun.  Peezy's team is BEAST though....as much fun as I have talking with him while playing, I gotta go silent on this one.  Focus on the game.  I tend to play worse when talking.

My wife bought me Ryse for my birthday. I see why so many complained about it, the repetitive gameplay became boring before I finished the first Act. I'll still smile in her face and say I love it. Then I'll quickly finish the game and trade it in to Gamestop for whatever flimsy store credit they'll give me. 

There is a story behind this play. I hiked it, and I think my OL got beat, so I just bailed out immediately. I saw the reciever open. I push the button and he didn't throw it. I pushed it again, and he STILL didn't throw it. So I push the button one more time, literally one step from going out of bounds. Either it was going to be a pass, or I step out. Luckily he throws the ball this time. I was so heated man lol

My wife bought me Ryse for my birthday. I see why so many complained about it, the repetitive gameplay became boring before I finished the first Act. I'll still smile in her face and say I love it. Then I'll quickly finish the game and trade it in to Gamestop for whatever flimsy store credit they'll give me. 

Yea man...i told the wife to not even buy me games anymore b/c she gets pissed off when i trade them in. lol

You may want to look into trading that game to Amazon or something b/c i think gamestop is gonna give you like $5 for it. Last time i was at one they must of had 40 used copies of Ryse. 

Yea man...i told the wife to not even buy me games anymore b/c she gets pissed off when i trade them in. lol

You may want to look into trading that game to Amazon or something b/c i think gamestop is gonna give you like $5 for it. Last time i was at one they must of had 40 used copies of Ryse. 

Good looking, I could use some credit with Amazon anyway. 

I sell them on ebay.

Since Mufumonk helped me set up my 2 PS4's, I buy the downloads and then my son and I can both play without having to purchase 2 copies of the game, but I only do that for the games we will both play, like Destiny and The Last of Us.

I've had very good luck selling games on ebay.

I just got a wii u. It's awesome

I almost got one yesterday from Craigslist ($210 for the console with Nintendoland and 3D World), but I had to go to class first and it was gone when I got out :(

Looks like they've got a killer lineup this year:

• Mario Maker
  • Splatoon
  • Star Fox
  • Zelda
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: X
  • Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (assuming it's still on schedule as we've heard nothing about it since the original announcement)
  • Yoshi's Wooley World
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Project Giant Robot
  • Project Guard
  • Mario Party 10
  • Devil's Third

Archived