Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I think my big three for 2015 are The Order: 1886, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Uncharted 4.

I like where your head's at. The Order is going to be fantabulous. I can feel it.

Uncharted, though it won't look like what they said it would a year ago (lol), might be the most beautiful video game ever released on console. Graphics will be delicious, and we know the gameplay will be a good time

In 2015 I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

#Maynevergetmadeorreleased

#Damnyousquareenix

I was thinking of getting it since at BB I can preorder it for $48 with a $10 free giftcard (thanks to the games club deal). But I might wait..I haven't started Dragon Age yet because I was just having a lot of fun with Titanfall (sue me) and Lego Batman 3. So would I play this game or Dragon Age first. Plus I still have the Ass Creed games that came with the bundle.

Dragon Age is great, it'll consume alot of your time though. 

And I can't stand Square Enix, it's like they know what the market wants them to make and they work overtime to do the exact opposite. You have to be a brain dead buffoon, or know nothing about gaming, to not realize you could make a killing with a FF7 remake. But no, they still keep making these trash FF sequels with the non-existent story. 

Ok, I'm thinking of seriously purchasing an Xbox one. Previously, I've owned both systems (xbox, 360, ps1, ps2 etc...) so I've never been a fan boy of either. I think it ultimately boils down to which network you have friends on.

What games are "must haves" for the xbox one? I'm interested in Ryse, Son of Rome and my son wants Halo 5. Is there anything else to make it worthwhile? Anyone else out there have both systems??

Thanks

I enjoyed Ryse quite a bit. It felt like and reminded me a lot of Gladiator and made me feel pretty

badass the combat is a bit repetitive though but it's fun. You can probably get it for pretty cheap now too.

Titanfall and Dead rising 3 were both pretty fun too. I tried the demo for Sunset Overdrive, it was ok but not really my thing. I can see why some people would have a blast and love it.

I haven't been playing anything on XB1 but Halo: MCC lately though. I think it's fantastic, beat all the campaigns on legendary and have been having a great time in the multiplayer too.

Dying Light looks pretty wicked. Anyone else thinking of getting it at launch?

Yeah i probably will, I'm pretty excited for it but I am hoping it doesn't feel as much like an arcade style game with ridiculousness throughout and is more of a grounded feel when playing.

I think my big three for 2015 are The Order: 1886, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Uncharted 4.

Zelda Wii U, Arkham Knight, Halo 5 and Uncharted 4 are mine

Uncharted, though it won't look like what they said it would a year ago (lol), might be the most beautiful video game ever released on console. Graphics will be delicious, and we know the gameplay will be a good time

Yeah, it looks pretty good to me, though not E3 level amazeballs

Ok, I'm thinking of seriously purchasing an Xbox one.  Previously, I've owned both systems (xbox, 360, ps1, ps2 etc...) so I've never been a fan boy of either.  I think it ultimately boils down to which network you have friends on.

What games are "must haves" for the xbox one?  I'm interested in Ryse, Son of Rome and my son wants Halo 5.  Is there anything else to make it worthwhile? Anyone else out there have both systems??

Thanks

Would say Ryse is a lot of fun and looks awesome however its a very short game. Maybe like 6-8 hours. It usually takes me a long time to beat games but that one i finished in less than a week. 

Best games i have played so far IMO:

Battlefield

Destiny

Far Cry

GTA

Would say Ryse is a lot of fun and looks awesome however its a very short game. Maybe like 6-8 hours. It usually takes me a long time to beat games but that one i finished in less than a week. 

Best games i have played so far IMO:

Battlefield

Destiny

Far Cry

GTA

Battlefield? Really? The buggiest game of this gaming generation? 

Far Cry 4 has been a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed a lot of the side missions. The main story is okay, not amazing. My favorite thing is probably taking a base, just between trying stealth or go in guns blazing.

I would recommend anyone picking cheap right now.

Battlefield? Really? The buggiest game of this gaming generation? 

Yup, you must not have played it in the last 10 months because it has been running fine.

It was a total POS when it first came out...no doubt. But since the fix i haven't had a single problem with it.  

Waiting for an update ad to when DayZ will come to the next-gen platform. 

Yea. Even with all it's problems, when it works, BF4 is the best game i've played in the new gen systems.

Bro...yes. I have been a cod fanboy since mw2. Since then, outside of blops 1 and 2, they've disappointed.

But battlefield....my goodness. So much freedom in that game. C4'ing tanks gives me goosebumps.

Im more of an RPG/SLAM kind of guy.

Slams all day...until they got nerfed by DICE :(

Been, using antitank mines lately...I LOVE how battlefield 4 has the kill cam. Set mines...15 minutes later I get a triple kill. Knowing they all seem me on the killcam, I instantly teabag lol

Ok, I'm thinking of seriously purchasing an Xbox one. Previously, I've owned both systems (xbox, 360, ps1, ps2 etc...) so I've never been a fan boy of either. I think it ultimately boils down to which network you have friends on.

What games are "must haves" for the xbox one? I'm interested in Ryse, Son of Rome and my son wants Halo 5. Is there anything else to make it worthwhile? Anyone else out there have both systems??

Thanks

I have both systems. Ryse was so much better than the reviews suggested. Dead rising 3 was a lot of fun and for a horizon was cool.

Yup, you must not have played it in the last 10 months because it has been running fine.

It was a total POS when it first came out...no doubt. But since the fix i haven't had a single problem with it.  

I bought it when I first got my Xbox one in June/July of last year. Multiplayer isn't my cup of tea, plus it kept losing my game save in the campaign. I took it back like a week later. Glad you enjoy it though, I felt bad for those who bought a broken game. Hopefully EA won't let that happen again. 

I like BF better than CoD, and I've been playing BF4 since the day the PS4 was released and I've never experienced any of the bugs I've so many complain about.  The only issue that is annoying is when there server is down, but even that isn't very often.

I bought it when I first got my Xbox one in June/July of last year. Multiplayer isn't my cup of tea, plus it kept losing my game save in the campaign. I took it back like a week later. Glad you enjoy it though, I felt bad for those who bought a broken game. Hopefully EA won't let that happen again. 

Yea, i went through that with both the 360 and xbox one version. I have had my campaign lost twice and that really pissed me off. But just mainly play multiplayer now. 

So, I got the Xbox one yesterday. So far, I like it, no problems.

I think the ps4 is more user friendly and I was really disappointed that the TV features are really tied to kinect which I didn't get and don't want.

There are things I like about the xbone's controller better (the size and hand contour as well as the triggers, but I prefer the ps4 controllers headphone jack that is standard and will work with any headset, the rechargeable battery and touchpad. The offset or inline thumsticks don't make a difference to me. My son prefers the feel of the ps4 controller which tells me it is a little smaller for sure. My son hogged it playing the Evolve Beta last night but I'm going to play Ryse and Unity today.

Archived