Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Ps4 Thread

Btubes18

Just in case you want to replace your PS4 drive with a faster solid state drive or an even bigger hard drive.

http://www.geek.com/games/how-to-upgrade-the-ps4-hard-drive-to-an-ssd-1577274/

One more cool feature I just read about...when the smartphone/tablet apps release, you’ll be able to remotely purchase and remotely install a game on your PS4.

The PS4 app is already out:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scee.psxandroid

Oh yeah, the games....Resogun is awesome and I'm liking what I have seen of Contrast so far. I haven't even touched my purchased games yet.

I'll add everyone once I'm back home on Sunday.

By the way, has anyone played madden online? I am thinking of getting it to play online with my brother but was wondering how it played?

I rented it for ps3 and the online play was terrible. It was low and constantly lagging.

I'm having an absolute blast with this thing.

Only sketchy bit is that I'm getting occasional video flicker and audio pops.  I'm going to try a different HDMI cable than the stock one that came with it.

Add me!  Slug_DC

Everyone get your PSN IDs in here. :D

I'll add all you guys next year..........its probably going to take that long before I find one to buy :(    I'm still beating myself up right now, I should have pre-ordered the console from Target when I had the chance.  

FYI, I've read on multiple forums where people have said their local Best Buys and Cosctos are getting a second wave of consoles sometime this week

FYI, I've read on multiple forums where people have said their local Best Buys and Cosctos are getting a second wave of consoles sometime this week

Yeah, I have a list of all the retail stores around my area that carry them along with their truck delivery schedule (yes I asked lol, mainly so I wouldn't have to call everyday).  For some reason, one of the local Best Buys had a corporate customer service number listed instead of the local phone #.

I called it and the guy told me that he heard that they were supposed to be getting in another shipment of PS4s to all their stores 8 days after release or this upcoming Saturday.  So, that lines up with what you read.  What ticks me off more is I didn't call the bigger Best Buy located at the mall near my house on Friday, thinking/knowing they would be sold out cause its such a busy place.  

I called them yesterday and was told they sold their last one on Friday at noon..........I started checking/calling stores with no success between 9-11am.  And could have taken my lunch break and picked one up :(

Archived