Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Ps4 Thread

Btubes18

Anyone having trouble signing into PSN?

Yeah I don't have a PSN account but it is erroring out every time I hit the "create a new account" button. I'm betting the servers are just getting crushed and we should expect that to continue throughout the day.

My local Best Buy was crushed last night with people (they did a good thing though by letting them in out of the "cold" about 45mins before midnight and letting them fill out the paperwork/buy the machines but they had to stay in store)..but when I went to Starbucks this morning, I noticed there was only 1 person in line at Target for the PS4 about 90mins before opening.

I almost broke my promise to myself and called in sick today.

;)

Was able to login around 1:30 am or so. Downloading Resogun and the other free games now.

So far, Madden is a huge upgrade from the PS3 version and Battlefield is just amazing.

In what ways is Madden an upgrade? is it just graphically?

B)

Awesome dude. I was surprised how thin the box was. Wasn't expecting that design at all. 

I got COD, 2K14 and AC4, not sure when I'll be able to get on though with work as I explained in the other thread. 

In what ways is Madden an upgrade? is it just graphically?

Awesome dude. I was surprised how thin the box was. Wasn't expecting that design at all. 

I got COD, 2K14 and AC4, not sure when I'll be able to get on though with work as I explained in the other thread. 

Going off of reviews for Madden sounds like its pretty much the same with slightly better graphics. People are saying they prefer the PS3 and 360 versions at the moment. Thats just based on what i have read online. 

It's hard to listen to people about Madden these days because a lot of them just hate EA. IGN gave it negative points because the running game is "too realisitc". Never thought I'd see the day.

The good thing is, I didn't get Madden on the PS3 so I'm pretty excited to play it.

IMO, madden has sucked for a long time. The last 2 years, I sold it within 2 weeks of purchase. I got madden 25 on the ps3 and for the first time in a long time, loved it.

The ps4 version is way better graphically IMO. Lots of little details, how the players move, the crowd, uniforms etc. the player movement is all new from what I can tell. The interface is the same as the ps3 version. I also think the AI is improved. I thought the ps3 version was really easy on the standard difficulty setting. This one is more difficult.

I know some won't like it because it isn't a reinvention of the game, but I love it.

Resogun is very fun. Well worth the free download. Classic arcade style game. Like an updated Defender.

War frame is cool too. My son is playing now.

Battlefield is just freaking awesome.

Check this out.....

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant gets called a lot of things these days. But perhaps generous isn't high enough up the list.

Bryant walked into a Dallas-area Walmart Thursday night for the Playstation 4 midnight release and did something really cool: He bought all five people in line at the store (and himself) a brand-new PS4.

At $399 a pop, that's no drop in the bucket for Bryant.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dez-bryant-buys-everyone-line-walmart-ps4-150850067--nfl.html

I don't want to derail the thread too much, but I always felt like Dez was misunderstood. Mother was a prostitute, and on drugs. Father wasn't around, from what I know. And he got punished for lying about something that he thought was illegal, which it really wasn't. Now, all sympathy goes away for the times that those misunderstandings causes the Cowboys problems...

Oh yeah, don't forget, PSN:MLp33zy

Archived