Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

See on BF3 I would stay around the edges and snipe but I felt like I was helping.  I "spotted" as much as I would shoot.  I would call people out when I saw them somewhere.  And I would both get in a spot where I could pick off people at a flag and counter-snipe.  In CoD people just walk around and quick snipe.  Drove me nuts!

See on BF3 I would stay around the edges and snipe but I felt like I was helping.  I "spotted" as much as I would shoot.  I would call people out when I saw them somewhere.  And I would both get in a spot where I could pick off people at a flag and counter-snipe.  In CoD people just walk around and quick snipe.  Drove me nuts!

I don't see as much quick sniping when I play.  It's definitely not to the extreme like CoD Ghosts.  Like DaGoonies said, there are people that are going to try and do their best to ruin any game.  In BF/CoD - not do objectives in gamemodes that have objectives, quick scope, etc.  In Madden - force lag you to make the game unplayable, various other tricks that make you want to smash your face into a wall at times.

Overall, BF4 is a more complete game.  I always play/give both franchises a chance.  This round clearly goes to BF4.  While I enjoyed BF3 on PC, I grew tired of the web based battlelog and the game in general.  I give last years crown to Black Ops 2.  Sure there was cheese, but I loved that game.  So much that I prestiged once on PC, once on Xbox 360, and 5 times on PS3.  Yes, I had the game on all platforms.  Why?  Well, I used to only play shooters on PC.  Then I got it on PS3 to play with friends.  Then another friend talked me into getting on Xbox, then before we could play together, his Xbox screwed up.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying BF4 Squad DM and Team DM modes.  Thats pretty much all I play.  My objectives in those modes..........kill my opponent.  Once I get bored with that, I'll probably jump into some domination, etc.  

Anybody liking the new update . I'm not sure exactly what it was suppose to fix but I don't like that when you would be killed by the enemy the bottom screen would Say by whom , what their health was and what weapon/attachment they used. But that's not there anymore. Just the little scrolling death list at upper right hand of the screen.

What about fixing the real issues of this game

The problem everyone keeps complaining about is that they dont' fix the real issues like netcode. They make a bunch of minor fixes, and those fixes break something else. 

It's pretty solid right now but the netcode is odd and still unfixed. Battlelog claims that they might be working on it though

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. DAO spam is crazy.

For kicks, run the QBU 88 DMR with a stability load out. If you take the time to get used to it...*wow*. It calms super fast from recoil and is more accurate than the SKS. The small clip isn't even close to a problem.

woah, people are spamming the DAO heavy

Yeah, I saw it last night a ton in TDM and SDM.  I'm still a firm believer in the UTS 15, holds the most shells (i think), 1.2 sec reload time.  It just wrecks fools.  

I see the requirements to unlock it:

Reach Rank 10

Have Second Assault DLC

Shotgun Ribbon x1

Raise or lower the Caspian Border Gate

How do you lower the Caspian Border gate?  Can that be done in all game modes?  And do you have to do that and get a shotgun ribbon in the same round (which is only 5 kills, so easy peasy).

I unlocked the DAO tonight.  My thoughts, its pretty bad ass, but it only holds 12 shells and the damage is a lot lower than the UTS 15 and Hawk.  Yes, it's semi-auto but I felt like I was having to pump 4 shells in peeps that I would normally kill in 1-2 with the UTS 15.  The reload time is half a day lol.  And I felt like if I didn't play support, I ran out of ammo way too quick.

In my opinion the UTS 15 is the best, well rounded shotgun in the game.  It holds 15 in the chamber, reloads a lot faster (putting more shells in), has the highest damage (I think), and it reloads fairly fast between shots.  

Gecha_Popcrn_ Rdy 

oh damn...that's you?!  I see your name a lot, I thought you were a random dude I met on Black Ops 1 years ago.  I'll definitely have to rock with you on BF4 man!

Wait...my drunk memory often fails me....do you run with Richmond Redskins88 and his crew?

oh damn...that's you?!  I see your name a lot, I thought you were a random dude I met on Black Ops 1 years ago.  I'll definitely have to rock with you on BF4 man!

Wait...my drunk memory often fails me....do you run with Richmond Redskins88 and his crew?

LOL, yeah that's me bro.  No, I haven't ran with anyone on here yet, so we definitely need to wreck havoc on little kids, make them cry like in that one video when the dad told his kid that the Panthers fired Steve Smith.

Really enjoy this game, but the freezing issues on the Xbox360 version are just horrible and seem to get worse, not better, with eqach subsiquent patch.

All the Naval Strike maps are showing up in game for me, but when I search to see if anyone is on them, its empty.  Not sure why it appears that I have access early.

This happened with the second assualt maps as well.

They show up prior to actually being activate. I believe they show up due to a new patch update which includes their files, but they're just not activated for play yet.

I believe Naval Strike maps begin early access play next week, and then full access two weeks after that.

Naval strike releases March 25 gents.

I just can't get enough of this game

when  you talk, I listen.

I've never played Battlefield with someone who is as dominant as you.  I almost feel like I'm cheating when I'm riding in a tank with  you, getting all those ride along points LOL

Keep killin', my friend.  :)

when you talk, I listen.

I've never played Battlefield with someone who is as dominant as you. I almost feel like I'm cheating when I'm riding in a tank with you, getting all those ride along

points LOL

Keep killin', my friend. :)

If I was only as good as your telling me I am. Having a good machine gunner in the tank to watch your six is key. Without the gunner you won't last to long before being C-4'd. Now the BTR90 is a little different 25mm cannon and Zulu rockets I will rape the land. :-)

What time's do you plan on playing today and tomorrow?

I know there's that time difference involved. I try to get on the same time.

Archived