Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

Just unlocked the M60.  Great thing is you can do it over multiple games, not in the same one.  ****ty thing, I got the ribbon in my first game, it didn't register towards the unlock, but my 2 vehicle kills did.  Played some Rush, destroyed a tank.  Then in the final round of Rush, got two vehicle kills, which also gave me the ribbon and it unlocked it.

Getting ready to test this bad boy out, from the youtube vid I watched the damage is 25-34 (think that was the max), so its a 4 shot kill at distance and 3 shot up close.  

Have fun. The iron sights suck really bad, but I think you get a holo after 10 kills or so.

Its definitely a prone/crouched gun for hallway action.  Tore some **** up in Operation Locker with it.  Just unlocked the halo and 2x magnifier.  It has a tendency to jump a bit, but so damn much damage.

Ya she hops around a bit. Once you get to the grips and muzzle breaks/compensators it's a little better.

Definitely helps to burst fire too, vs the "softer" LMGS like MG4 where you can just spam the trigg.

I need to get up with you online man, tear some kids up

Ya she hops around a bit. Once you get to the grips and muzzle breaks/compensators it's a little better.

Definitely helps to burst fire too, vs the "softer" LMGS like MG4 where you can just spam the trigg.

I need to get up with you online man, tear some kids up

Most def man, it would be a blast.

Holy Balls!  I am having the worst night in this game. Just went 2-15......I never suck that bad.  It kept spawning players behind me that were like level 2-15 and I was getting mowed over.  

I just hooked up my speakers, have been playing without sound since I owned a PS4.......maybe its that lol. 

I just unlocked the 3.5X scope for the M60 too and the stubby grip, was killing ****, then this.  I feel like I got kicked in the nuts over and over again, then had my sack covered in peanut butter, with bird seed sprinkled on top of my **** and fed to the ****ing crows.

Holy Balls!  I am having the worst night in this game. Just went 2-15......I never suck that bad.  It kept spawning players behind me that were like level 2-15 and I was getting mowed over.  

it be like that sometimes, man.  Murphy's law type ****.  spawn on a teammate, die immediately.  think you're safe to reload, some dude comes around the corner and owns your face.  spawn in a chopper then immediately shot down.  **** blows.  I usually switch to a shotgun and just start spamming everybody.

So i've been playing A LOT more Conquest lately.  Honestly have no idea why I only played domination since November.  Slams are so much fun.  flank a tank, Slam it up, then shoot a pistol at it go get their attention.  they'll see me, i'll run for cover so they move to get me...their movement activates the slams and kablooey.  then I go to the remnants of the tank and teabag it.  :)

dawg, the PDWs are ****ing awful.  some people swear by them, I just can't get jiggy.  The first two suck (mx4 and pp220), finally unlocked the UMP45 last night.  many big name youtube commentators say the UMP is the best PDW.  rate of fire is ass.  lost so many gunfights where I got the first shot off because of the slow fire rate.  **** that ****, back to the OP AK-5C.  Or if I'm in a bad mood, the M1014. 

RPG'd a few more helis last night, I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Teabag 'em every time.  I'm really finding the range on the RPG too.  adjust aim for rocket drop at a good 300 meters away.  I ran with a squad of randoms last night, most of us were engineers.  no mics and no communication, but we were all feeling the vibe.  we didn't play objectives at all, just vehicle hunting.  one dude was a recon and laser marked helis and tanks, and three of us engineers just spammed javelins and SRAWs.  it was so much fun.

this game is so god damn fun...makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to play a call of duty game again LOL. 

it be like that sometimes, man.  Murphy's law type ****.  spawn on a teammate, die immediately.  think you're safe to reload, some dude comes around the corner and owns your face.  spawn in a chopper then immediately shot down.  **** blows.  I usually switch to a shotgun and just start spamming everybody.

So i've been playing A LOT more Conquest lately.  Honestly have no idea why I only played domination since November.  Slams are so much fun.  flank a tank, Slam it up, then shoot a pistol at it go get their attention.  they'll see me, i'll run for cover so they move to get me...their movement activates the slams and kablooey.  then I go to the remnants of the tank and teabag it.  :)

dawg, the PDWs are ****ing awful.  some people swear by them, I just can't get jiggy.  The first two suck (mx4 and pp220), finally unlocked the UMP45 last night.  many big name youtube commentators say the UMP is the best PDW.  rate of fire is ass.  lost so many gunfights where I got the first shot off because of the slow fire rate.  **** that ****, back to the OP AK-5C.  Or if I'm in a bad mood, the M1014. 

RPG'd a few more helis last night, I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Teabag 'em every time.  I'm really finding the range on the RPG too.  adjust aim for rocket drop at a good 300 meters away.  I ran with a squad of randoms last night, most of us were engineers.  no mics and no communication, but we were all feeling the vibe.  we didn't play objectives at all, just vehicle hunting.  one dude was a recon and laser marked helis and tanks, and three of us engineers just spammed javelins and SRAWs.  it was so much fun.

this game is so god damn fun...makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to play a call of duty game again LOL. 

Yeah, to hell with PDWs.  To hell with TDM, I'm gonna start playing Conquest.  Larger maps/battles and at least when I spawn, there are more options and it doesn't feel like someone is on my back killing me within 5 seconds.  Granted, the snipers are worse, but I can get past that.  

I have to treat the M60 like a semi-automatic and tab the fire button, unless its point blank.  Seems to help with the mule kick and rising when going full auto.  That first 3.5x scope you open up, digging that. With range and damage, I can pick off peeps from a pretty good distance with 4 hits, 5 max should they heal some between hits.

As far as CoD goes, I'm with ya man, unless it is equivalent to BO2 or better.  Ghosts sucked balls imo.  

Yeah, to hell with PDWs.  To hell with TDM, I'm gonna start playing Conquest.  Larger maps/battles and at least when I spawn, there are more options and it doesn't feel like someone is on my back killing me within 5 seconds.  Granted, the snipers are worse, but I can get past that.  

I have to treat the M60 like a semi-automatic and tab the fire button, unless its point blank.  Seems to help with the mule kick and rising when going full auto.  That first 3.5x scope you open up, digging that. With range and damage, I can pick off peeps from a pretty good distance with 4 hits, 5 max should they heal some between hits.

As far as CoD goes, I'm with ya man, unless it is equivalent to BO2 or better.  Ghosts sucked balls imo.  

yeah, conquest definitely gives you more time to think and kinda do your own thing.  TDM or Domination, you're usually going to engage an enemy pretty quickly, and there isn't much room on the map to move around. 

I used to have a huge beef with snipers, but i've grown to accept them.  it's still annoying as **** when I'm running balls to the wall towards an objective and get picked off by some 8x scope sniper from 500 feet away, but whattya gonna do?  **** happens, i'm dealing with it LOL.  i just shake my head and move on. 

ya a lot of people dig the medium range scopes on LMGs.  i am horrible with them.  i stick to holos and red dots.  flash hider to handle the recoil, red laser, stubby.  if i'm feeling spammy, i'll slap the bipod on the 60 and go prone like a little sissy girl and mash that trigger. 

black ops 2 was so much fun, really loved that game.  the first call of duty EVER to reward tryhards with "pointstreaks."  capturing objectives and planting bombs counted towards streaks.  what a great idea, straight outta the Homefront book.  too bad Ghosts blew major chunks. 

TDM for stat boosting, Obliteration for fun.

Just killed 3 guys, took the bomb, jumped in a jeep only to have the driver do a 180 away from the objectives and try to jihad jeep a tank. I ate a tank shell.

We proceeded to get Portugalled. Up 2-1, tying bomb went off with 3 seconds left.

So, yeah. Maybe I need to redefine fun.

Mostly Conquest for me . Rush when I can't get into the conquest server's on my favorite list. Obliteration is fun and I can never find an open domination server always put in a queue . I hate the queue because i'd really like to play some domination.

Just reached level 100 on the PS4 and currently level

103 on the PS3 .

Does anyone else play both platforms ?

Dice is working on an update to briefly show the bomb carrier once every 10 seconds instead of the bomb constantly being on the map. Thank god.

I do play rush from time to time, but I hate the scoring. I'm a MEGA, SUPER tryhard, I bust my ass to win every time.

Rush has what...8 mcoms that need to be destroyed? The offensive team can push all the way to the final stand set of mcoms, destroy one, and lose. Offense can Literally arm and blow up 7 out of 8 objectives and still loses the game. Wtf kinda logic?

Chew , I agree with you but that's the challenge with rush.Trying to take out all the m-com's with half of your 32 teammates snipers is a real challenge. Especially since more then likely the defense is doing the same thing. Only they are doing there job whereas the attaching snipers really are helping you.

Played for about 8 hours yesterday all metro and locker servers. unlocked the m 60 but after a few rounds I dropped that went strictly shotgun. Unlock the saiga man that thing is beast . I was mowing people down ,finishing top 5 or better . Can't wait to see what the

USAS can do.

No usas unlock in BF4 mark :( it's only a pick up weapon around certain maps.

I totally agree with you about rush. I just wish I had a bunch of friends to play with like the youtube commentators. They always have a full squad, helping each other out. Most of us play this game by ourselves 97 percent of the time and our teammates and even squadmates are useless.

the defense on Rush has it easy advantage because you have to come to them. I wouldn't even call it camping because they're just defending their objectives. But trying to get a competent team of 32 players to actually play the objective and plant the bomb is difficult. Being such a try hard, I get very frustrateddying over and over again playing the objective while my squad mates are camped on a hill 400 meters from the mcom.

I hate losing. hate it.

Was killing it with the A91 last night

Favorite fun in bf3. Love that damn thing. Probab my fave carbine in 4 as well. I feel cheap using the ak5c, it's OP.

Archived