Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

The post on Support reminded me...don't forget to use the Recon class with MAV when the enemy is claymoring/mining/slamming/c4ing/spawnbeaconing everything.

It ain't sexy, but it'll boost your team's W/L ratio dramatically to blow up all that crap periodically. Just a couple times per map makes a big difference.

I never see anyone else doing this, and I feel like it's the biggest griefer thing you could do to the other team. No more spawn beacons for you! lol

Damn after watching a few vids that looks like it could be a lot of fun....only need like 50k point to unlock it...so will prob be a few years. lol

awww man, it ain't so bad.  just play some non-vehicle, close quarters games like dom or TDM.  i just run up to teammates and drop ammo at their feet, a quick 25-50 points.  and if you see a group of good guys at a choke point, drop one in between them all.  100s of points, man!

I used to love running Assault with an AR and med pack/revive, but being able to reup on ammo for my LMG and keep my C4 and nades full is just too awesome.

Nah man, it's crazy fast -- leveling with recon is super fast if you do Rush and plant a TUGS next to the MCOMs then run shotty (UTS or Hawk, your unfair 1hk machine of choice). Run c4 and get some extra vehicle/mcom arm cheap kills, and you'll be there faster than you think :)

Leveling Recon is literally the only reason I played rush lol.

Nah man, it's crazy fast -- leveling with recon is super fast if you do Rush and plant a TUGS next to the MCOMs then run shotty (UTS or Hawk, your unfair 1hk machine of choice). Run c4 and get some extra vehicle/mcom arm cheap kills, and you'll be there faster than you think :)

Leveling Recon is literally the only reason I played rush lol.

Will have to give that a try. Just seems to take forever for me to level anything up outside of Engineer class. 

wow, i did a lot of TUG spamming too.  32 vs 32 domination on Locker, i just placed tugs all over the place.  +20 points for tug assists galore LOL

I'm trying to like the SAIGA as it has 9 shots semi-auto and a quick mag reload, but the rate of fire seems slower than the M10, QBS, and other semis.  not sure if operator error or if intentional.  I mean 9 rounds semi auto and a 2 second reload is kinda OP, so maybe that's why it has a slower ROF than other semi-auto boomsticks?

Seriously.  We need a ES BF4 dedicated night to get together.  What night works best for everyone and what time?  I know Chewy is in CO, so thats 2 hours behind right?  I use Chew as the foundation cause I think most of us are east coast that play.

I'll toss out a day and time and lets see if we can get anything to stick.  What about any night Monday through Thursday at say 10:00 pm EST.  or we could do 9:30pm - 10:30pm EST.  Obviously, we can go longer if we need to/want to. 

Or 10:00 - 11:00 pm EST, which would be 8-9 for Chewy.  I'm on a lot and about every night.  Even though I'm on Fri-Sun at some point, trying to keep the weekends free since I'm sure a lot of us might go out, have **** to do, etc.

Nice idea, Taze. Ya I play a lot on Thursday nights, I can be on during the proposed times of 8 for me, 10 for you guys.

Oh wait, you said Monday lol. I'll be on in 3 minutes or so if anybody's rocking

Nice idea, Taze. Ya I play a lot on Thursday nights, I can be on during the proposed times of 8 for me, 10 for you guys.

Oh wait, you said Monday lol. I'll be on in 3 minutes or so if anybody's rocking

I was saying like 10pm on monday, tuesday, wed. or thurs.  So, lets roll with a dedicated ES night of Thursday at 10pm EST.

I just got my ass kicked in like 6 straight games.  Tried to grief with the MAV, it was harder for me than I thought it would be lol.  

Had some good conquest run with Goonie last night. We were squadded up with a clan of friends, put a hurting on the bad guys. We had a nice winning streak going.

Goonie you were so clutch with the revives man, it was awesome.

Bro, so good to be back on and run with you.

One game I had over 200,000 xp.  Several medals, x200%, and double xp.

We were tearing them up!!!!

Bro, so good to be back on and run with you.

One game I had over 200,000 xp.  Several medals, x200%, and double xp.

We were tearing them up!!!!

200,000, yikes!  making good use of that double xp I see ;)   I had a blast man.  haven't played BF4 with a friend in maybe 6-7 weeks now LOL.  I forget how fun it is to have at least one person in your squad who knows what the hell they're doing.  But the squad members we had were pretty sharp. 

Nice, played two more rounds and saw you in Dawnbreaker with me Chewy.  Tearing **** up with the medic.  I'll hook up my headset next time.  I have to drop for the night though, gotta finish Power and hit the sack.

dude, it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to join your game LOL.  I saw you waxing some ass on Dawnbreaker.  It had to be pretty late for you, I figured you had probably been on for a while and was about to shut it down. 

I am so in love with the SW40.  I unlocked the Rex a week or so ago, but I haven't even tried it yet because I heart the SW so much.

DLC today....will def be logging some hours tonight. 

It was a struggle last night with the recon but i am determined to unlock the MAV lol

Only 30k more to go.

flood-zone-map-rush-3-us.jpg

My opinion, spamming flood zone in TDM was the fastest way for me to level recon.  Others may disagree, but I dunno, this is one of my best snipping maps.  The rectangular building to the right of the map that is diagonal to the other two buildings is where you want to go.  I enter in the doorway that is far right (almost out of bounds).

I plant my spawn beacon in the doorway on the smaller side of the rectangle at the right (kinda under the stairs).  Or I plant it up top in one of the wooden sheds.  

When I get to the top, I go up the first two ladders so it puts me at the highest point.  There is that square flower pot up there with plants right across from the one gun that is accessible on the map (can't remember the name, its **** anyhow).  I jump in the plants, go prone and snipe away.  

I plant a claymore a little bit out from the ladder behind me, so when they come up, blam when they turn the corner to come shoot/knife me.  Of course other snipers and players can figure it out.  But I swear, unless I have a crappy team or just playing a better team that has taken control of the high ground.  I can usually pick apart people.  It's also a good map to do your spotting on for some of the unlocks.  

If you die, spawn, walk back up so your not detected, then lob a grenade up top, or climb up and knife them.  If they are looking back, you can snipe them from the top before you go up the ladders if you go around to that ramp at the back and move up a little.

When the round ends, I quit, search it again and start over.  Rinse/Repeat.  I set my filters to only include that map when I was leveling.  The reason I think its fastest, those TDM/SDM games go so quick which allows you to maximize leveling.   You get a cluster **** of everyone fighting across the other two buildings, so its easy to pick off targets across the map too.  

saw on facebook that Dragon's Teef should be available for download sometime between 5-8 EST....kinda late.

i have a lot of leave and getting close to use or lose...might take Thursday off and smash some conquest on the Teeth all day :)

saw on facebook that Dragon's Teef should be available for download sometime between 5-8 EST....kinda late.

i have a lot of leave and getting close to use or lose...might take Thursday off and smash some conquest on the Teeth all day :)

I took off half a day on Friday and all day next Monday.  My baby girl is going to spend the weekend with my parents.  Wife will most likely have to work Saturday, from home, but none the less, gonna play the **** out of this game lol.

My opinion, spamming flood zone in TDM was the fastest way for me to level recon.  Others may disagree, but I dunno, this is one of my best snipping maps.  The rectangular building to the right of the map that is diagonal to the other two buildings is where you want to go.  I enter in the doorway that is far right (almost out of bounds).

I plant my spawn beacon in the doorway on the smaller side of the rectangle at the right (kinda under the stairs).  Or I plant it up top in one of the wooden sheds.  

When I get to the top, I go up the first two ladders so it puts me at the highest point.  There is that square flower pot up there with plants right across from the one gun that is accessible on the map (can't remember the name, its **** anyhow).  I jump in the plants, go prone and snipe away.  

I plant a claymore a little bit out from the ladder behind me, so when they come up, blam when they turn the corner to come shoot/knife me.  Of course other snipers and players can figure it out.  But I swear, unless I have a crappy team or just playing a better team that has taken control of the high ground.  I can usually pick apart people.  It's also a good map to do your spotting on for some of the unlocks.  

If you die, spawn, walk back up so your not detected, then lob a grenade up top, or climb up and knife them.  If they are looking back, you can snipe them from the top before you go up the ladders if you go around to that ramp at the back and move up a little.

When the round ends, I quit, search it again and start over.  Rinse/Repeat.  I set my filters to only include that map when I was leveling.  The reason I think its fastest, those TDM/SDM games go so quick which allows you to maximize leveling.   You get a cluster **** of everyone fighting across the other two buildings, so its easy to pick off targets across the map too.  

Might have to give that a try....i usually hate that map because of snipers...prob my least favorite map in the game. lol

Archived