Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

yeah, that building Taze is referring to is probably a top 5 sniper spot in the entire game.  i always go sniper hunting up there.

Taze ain't no fool though, and as he said, gotta watch for those claymores at the top of the ladder if you're going after them. 

One thing i hate about this game is how you're a sitting duck while on a ladder.  at least let us draw our secondary like when you're in the water.

Very popular sniper spot, and it does seem like people are oblivious to it half the time lol.

My fav spot is on the scaffolding to the right from that spot (you can jump that gap and land on the lower level of scaffold). I put the spawn beacon at the bottom of the scaffold (there's no ground-level access) and snipe from top 2 levels of scaffold.

As a side note, it's an awesome place to clean out Taze's nest from ;).

I also like that ducking back to a lower level from the roof of that building gives more cover than any other perch on the map, and you have easy view over the 2 most popular sniper spots (Taze's and the opposite end). No such thing as a perfect spot, but it's darn close :)

Very popular sniper spot, and it does seem like people are oblivious to it half the time lol.

My fav spot is on the scaffolding to the right from that spot (you can jump that gap and land on the lower level of scaffold). I put the spawn beacon at the bottom of the scaffold (there's no ground-level access) and snipe from top 2 levels of scaffold.

As a side note, it's an awesome place to clean out Taze's nest from ;).

I also like that ducking back to a lower level from the roof of that building gives more cover than any other perch on the map, and you have easy view over the 2 most popular sniper spots (Taze's and the opposite end). No such thing as a perfect spot, but it's darn close :)

Yeah, it's not as safe as the other two locations you mentioned.  But I have noticed how much the average player overlooks it, even after I headshot them across the screen.  

It's kind of my run and gun approach with a sniper rifle.  Spawn beacon tucked away out of view, rush back, reclaim spot and rack up some kills.  I can rack up kills there pretty fast, but its vulnerable, you are laying wide open in the bushes.  Since most shots take two hits (unless they sniper head shot me) or more, once I get hit, I can sometimes crawl backwards fast enough to take cover and regen my health.

If you have one or two good team members holding down the backside of that spot though and can get the jump on the other snipers across the map, they are easy pickings when they respawn.  Nothing makes me laugh more than sitting there, watching and you see them try to sneak up behind that one ground access building with the ramp going up.  I'll see like the top of their head when they are getting into position.  I just zoom in and wait.  Then it' brain clean-up on aisle 4.

I might give your spot a shot tonight.  Is the spawn beacon safe from destruction pretty much?  Unless someone jumps down on the scaffold?

One thing i hate about this game is how you're a sitting duck while on a ladder.  at least let us draw our secondary like when you're in the water.

One thing that frustrates me is when im shooting a guy in the back and it take a ridiculous amount of bullets to kill them...getting all hit markers but the dude just keeps running. So frustrating to the point i wanna do the controller throw. lol

I might give your spot a shot tonight. Is the spawn beacon safe from destruction pretty much? Unless someone jumps down on the scaffold?

Yeah, no one ever goes down to the bottom of the scaffold. It's a pretty good spot to hide one.

I like your spot a lot too though. Hard to go wrong. I get more kills from that middle spot, but you also have more spots to be shot from. My fav thing to do is get a couple kills from your spot, jump down, set beacon, get 3-4 more, run around behind, rinse, repeat.

does it have to be a headshot for a one shot kill from sniper rifles?  i'm the king of hitmarkers.  I tag the dude, then they get behind cover or I end up getting the assist :(

or my favorite is when its mid-range combat, i tag 'em...they turn and kill me and i see they have 6% health left :(

does it have to be a headshot for a one shot kill from sniper rifles?  i'm the king of hitmarkers.  I tag the dude, then they get behind cover or I end up getting the assist :(

or my favorite is when its mid-range combat, i tag 'em...they turn and kill me and i see they have 6% health left :(

As far as I know, unless they are already damaged or you are point blank or they are really close, it's a head shot to one shot kill them.  With the straight pull though, you don't have to zoom out so, you are able to hit them with a marker and another shot a lot of times immediately after, unless they are already near/close to cover or running away before the first shot hits.

Re: Sniper Rifle damage -- it's 100 up to 20m, but most people run the kit that gives 10% hit reduction to chest.

There's also an unconfirmed small hitbox at the top of the chest that's supposed to give a small multiplier (I think 1.1x) but I've never seen any evidence of this and think it's an urban legend lol.

The Scout is 3 hit kill from 90+ m; all others are 2x. All HS are 1-hit kill.

I personally think sniper rifles should be 1 hit kill no matter what up close, but oh well.

Thanks Drummy. Ya I'm Gonna keep sniping until I figure it out.

But its soooo hard for me. I sit up on a hill and see teammates down on a flag trying so hard. I can't stand it. End up killing myself and spawning as an engineer right on my teammates on the objective lol.

yeah man, i have to pick one rifle and work with it so i can get that straight pull.  that zooming out to put one in the chamber is for the birds.

Keep with the one you have that can do the most damage until you can unlock the SRR-61, then immediately switch to that one and get its unlocks.  Best sniper rifle in the game.  

Re: Sniper Rifle damage -- it's 100 up to 20m, but most people run the kit that gives 10% hit reduction to chest.

There's also an unconfirmed small hitbox at the top of the chest that's supposed to give a small multiplier (I think 1.1x) but I've never seen any evidence of this and think it's an urban legend lol.

The Scout is 3 hit kill from 90+ m; all others are 2x. All HS are 1-hit kill.

I personally think sniper rifles should be 1 hit kill no matter what up close, but oh well.

Thanks for the stats man, I couldn't remember how close for 100 damage, I knew it was close and not far off.  Completely forgot about the chest reduction hit damage kit.  On hardcore, it's all one shot baby!  :D

no crap man I been sitting there playing this game for the past 2&a half 3 hours waiting for dragon's teeth to download and now I still have 60 hours left what's going on what that should I just cancel it and do it again or just let it run its course

Did you go to the PS store?  You have to do it from there.  I got in game, filtered the new maps in the search only, then it reminded me I had to go to the store. 

I'm on One. 

Just now popped up on the game store. 

no crap man I been sitting there playing this game for the past 2&a half 3 hours waiting for dragon's teeth to download and now I still have 60 hours left what's going on what that should I just cancel it and do it again or just let it run its course

Are you downloading off a wireless connection or hard wired?  And are you on DSL or Cable?  I'm on cable (30mb download/5mb up), hard wired in.  It took me about 30 mins to download it.  

Jesus man, everyone and their mother is water killing.  For the Unica, I was thinking, you have to get 5 kills while swimming.  Doesn't say anything about it having to be pistols.  Well, why not equip c-4 and claymores, plant, jump in the water, and sit back and wait with a pistol equipped.  You can also lob grenades.  

I think the best map from a TDM/SDM server to do this from is Wave Breaker.  Conquest, probably one of the naval maps.

I'm seriously thinking of renting a BF4 server and spamming wave breaker for a week til I unlock it.

Are you downloading off a wireless connection or hard wired? And are you on DSL or Cable? I'm on cable (30mb download/5mb up), hard wired in. It took me about 30 mins to download it.

the ps4 is wireless I just cancelled it and now re downloaded and there's like 30 minutes left to go.

don't think I'll be playing it until tomorrow

Archived