Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

What ST said.  Sunken Dragon is so colorful, it's a gorgeous map.  and that siren when you lower or raise the flood gates....it sounds soooo cool

Pearl Market friggin' blows.  I see what DICE tried to do, a close quarters, tight and narrow streets, rooftops kinda feel to it.  urban warfare.  but the map failis, it doesn't flow right.  much of the game was mostly people fighting on rooftops.  ugh.

there's another map for Conquest Large that has no vehicles, I enjoyed that one.  Definitely a change of pace.  it is by far the biggest non-vehicle conquest map, which is a kinda fun. 

Finally got dat Unica.  thing is beast, I might officially be done with the SW40.  Can't believe people say the Deagle is even better.  The challenge for the Unica is 5 kills from the water, and thank god it wasn't only pistol kills.  i ended up just going to naval strike conquest and spammed SLAMs in the narrow waterways.  Also used AA for the first time, aka "helicopter claymores."  never used them before, ever.  pretty neat.  but yeah, threw SLAMs everywhere, set up two AA mines, and jumped in the water and waited LOL.  triple kill on an attack boat with slams, double kill with the AA mine.  mission accomplised (also gotta lower the floodgate on Sunked Dragon)

So been playing my ass off to get the MAV. Had some ridiculous games on Locker last night seemed like every kill i was getting a motion sensor assist....after having a great game i was 75 points away from unlocking the MAV aaaannnnnnddddd lost connection to EA and couldn't get back on. Story of my life..will hopefully unlock today.

As for DLC played all maps except for the South Korea one. Thought they were pretty good. All of them looked really good but just wish they had more vehicles....i dont play COD for a reason and these maps remind me of COD. Im sure i will get used to them but will take sometime. Still love the original maps.

+1 on the "COD" feel...especially on Pearl Market.  feels like Favela from MW2. 

i need to start branching out and playing more game modes.  been reading mixed reviews on the new game mode "Chainlink," which sounds like a crazy version of domination.  I never play obliteration, and I often times forget that Battlefield 4 has its own version of Cod's "Search & Destroy."  6 rounds, when you die you're dead.  need to run some of that.

+1 on the "COD" feel...especially on Pearl Market.  feels like Favela from MW2. 

i need to start branching out and playing more game modes.  been reading mixed reviews on the new game mode "Chainlink," which sounds like a crazy version of domination.  I never play obliteration, and I often times forget that Battlefield 4 has its own version of Cod's "Search & Destroy."  6 rounds, when you die you're dead.  need to run some of that.

Yea, i have read some really bad reviews reagrding chain link....like if one teams gets all the posts/flags or whatever games can last less than 5 mins because your tickets drain so fast...idk i dont know much about it other than what i have read. 

I got one water kill last night with the fo fo, 3x scope, one shot to the dome.  Then I got picked off like crazy every time I got back in the water.  I had claymores set, then would jump in and swim around, get sniped.  Respawn, claymore would go off before I'm back in the water.  I am pretty sure I invented new curse words last night.

I got one water kill last night with the fo fo, 3x scope, one shot to the dome.  Then I got picked off like crazy every time I got back in the water.  I had claymores set, then would jump in and swim around, get sniped.  Respawn, claymore would go off before I'm back in the water.  I am pretty sure I invented new curse words last night.

yeah...i had a tough time at first.  every time i'd setup my toys (AA heli mines, water SLAMs), i'd try to find a dark corner to hide in and tread water LOL.  but i'd always get sniped or rocked by an attack boat.  

Well after reading this explains why everyone is using the god damn Unica. lol

dawg...half my deaths last night must've been fron the Uni.  20 headshots with the damn thing for the Desert Eagle.  That's gonna friggin' suck.  

Hoped on, first TDM match of the night, jumped back on Wave Breaker map.  Planted a claymore, jumped in the water.  Racked up 4 kills (one claymore, three .44 mag).  Got my five water kills.  Jumped on Sunken Dragon, conquest, ran to the tower, activated the flood gate switch.  Planted some claymores and camped enemies trying to unlock the Unica lol.

Welp....

Just went 5-27 running around with just unica lol. 1 headshot. This desert eagle better be worth it.

Its a pain man.  You pretty much have to sneak around and come up behind someone to get the head shot and be super close.  At least I do.  Trying to long distance them with iron sights blows and I think the 3x scope is backpack unlock, which sucks even bigger battlefield ****.

Archived