Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

****, you gotta get 20 head shot kills with the unica.......that's gonna be difficult for me.

Me roo, not looking forward to it. But I,need the desert eagle. There are youtube videos of LevelCap one shotting folks.

@ mark, I'll be on late tonight if you hop back on

Every time I watch those Youtube vids of BF4 unlocks, etc.  Those guys are running around and never die.  I'm looking at the map trying to figure out why nobody runs up behind them and kills them.  They go on for 10 mins sometimes and barely move, in a space that is open with access to them from multiple angles and nobody ever ****ing spawns from behind or kills them from behind.

But when I ****ing play, I spawn and some asshole ****ing spawns behind me 5 seconds later and shoves bullets up my ass with no KY.  What ****ing servers are those guys playing on lol.

I've been playing the past 4 hrs with no d-xp . What's up Dice? They say they are working on it. Just might as well push it to next weekend.

Oh well by to the battle.

Seriously?! Ugh. I was gonna play all night til like 5 AM lol

I just now got off 9pm eastern and even though they are saying the d-xp is up and running ( @7pm) it isn't. Even logged off and back on like they suggested . 20,000 pts from my 2nd level up to 104 . Can only imagine with the d-xp where I could of got. :-(

Ive had 2xp for the past few hours. Rank jumpin like crazy. Wanna get to 90 before it ends. 100 is my overall goal.

This is really difficult for me to read considering I have been on since 1pm this afternoon. I'm to tired to get back on again and see if it works this time. I'd probably be a little upset if I did.

Yeah it's doubling now.

Your killing me. Maybe a cold shower and a bottle of eyedrops .

The message I saw said it will run until 1PM Monday, which is kind of lame.  I would have to imagine Monday morning is one of the least busy times for online gaming, making the extension pretty much useless to most people.  It would have been solid for them to extend it through Monday night.  It's not like it costs them anything.

Had some good conquest run with Goonie last night. We were squadded up with a clan of friends, put a hurting on the bad guys. We had a nice winning streak going.

Goonie you were so clutch with the revives man, it was awesome.

Well spent the entire double XP weekend trying to unlock as many weapons as possible. Now have unlocked like half of LMGs as well as half of assault rifles...I almost always use carbines so it was a struggle to say the least...will say i really enjoyed playing as support...using the air blast thing against light armored vehicles was pretty cool and helped unlock the AWS for me...

^^  yeah, i feel that the support class is often underrated.  Especially on non-vehicle game modes like TDM and Domination.  you can spam ammo boxes for easy points, and you can spam C4 and claymores because you can replenish them yourself.  There's nothing like having the extra claymores perk that allows a total of 3 deployed, and laying down a gauntlet of clays around a domination objective.  As the front line moves up and the spawns flip, you'll get double kills outta nowhere when the bad guys rush the objective you've got booby trapped :)

LMGs are a blast as well.  Some are better than others.  But the MG4 and the M60 are total death machines.  not to mention suppression assists galore. 

^^  yeah, i feel that the support class is often underrated.  Especially on non-vehicle game modes like TDM and Domination.  you can spam ammo boxes for easy points, and you can spam C4 and claymores because you can replenish them yourself.  There's nothing like having the extra claymores perk that allows a total of 3 deployed, and laying down a gauntlet of clays around a domination objective.  As the front line moves up and the spawns flip, you'll get double kills outta nowhere when the bad guys rush the objective you've got booby trapped :)

LMGs are a blast as well.  Some are better than others.  But the MG4 and the M60 are total death machines.  not to mention suppression assists galore. 

Yea i was having aiming issues all weekend so 100 rounds was helping a lot. lol

The post on Support reminded me...don't forget to use the Recon class with MAV when the enemy is claymoring/mining/slamming/c4ing/spawnbeaconing everything.

It ain't sexy, but it'll boost your team's W/L ratio dramatically to blow up all that crap periodically. Just a couple times per map makes a big difference.

I never see anyone else doing this, and I feel like it's the biggest griefer thing you could do to the other team. No more spawn beacons for you! lol

The post on Support reminded me...don't forget to use the Recon class with MAV when the enemy is claymoring/mining/slamming/c4ing/spawnbeaconing everything.

It ain't sexy, but it'll boost your team's W/L ratio dramatically to blow up all that crap periodically. Just a couple times per map makes a big difference.

I never see anyone else doing this, and I feel like it's the biggest griefer thing you could do to the other team. No more spawn beacons for you! lol

great point.  just a week ago or so I was watching some video of a dude rocking the MAV on Hainan Resort.  he was getting kills by blowing up people with their own c4 and claymores, friggin hilarious.  I'll have to give it a try.  Thanks for the heads up.

As far as the Dragon's Teeth sneak peek...can somebody hand me a tissue?  I "messed" on the keyboard.  :(

Archived