Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

I rock the PKP until ****es start killing me more than them.  Then I hulk out and let'em taste the UTS-15.  If your in the smaller maps, especially the older ones, it's like the equalizer if you're doing bad or start sinking below a 1.0 K/D, definitely gets the kill count back up.

Then I hulk out and let'em taste the UTS-15.

Just thinking about the UTS makes me giggle. 

I bow before the Shotgun God, Trollus (troll us), lord of the pump action d-bags.  I bow before him, and thank him for blessing us with such a magnificent trolling device.

were-not-worthy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

haha I hope so too.  I've been a late night gamer lately, usually play around 10-11 MST, which is after midnight for east coasters :(

So I finally unlocked the AWS the on Monday.  Damn, it lives up to the hype.  hardly no recoil, its basically a 100-round assault rifle.  Still working to unlock attachments for it, but that mother effer slays bad guys pretty easily. 

Now I just gotta lower the gate on Caspian Border so I can get that DAO.  it'll take some time to unlock (I think its 300 kills?), but I'm ready to start spamming frag rounds with a semi auto shotty, even though frag rounds suck in BF4. 

And dat SW40 tho....jesus.  friggin' hand cannon.  I'm slow with my progression on pistols, I have about 125 hours online and I'm only on the 3rd pistol unlock LOL.  I want that shorty pump so bad. 

haha I hope so too.  I've been a late night gamer lately, usually play around 10-11 MST, which is after midnight for east coasters :(

So I finally unlocked the AWS the on Monday.  Damn, it lives up to the hype.  hardly no recoil, its basically a 100-round assault rifle.  Still working to unlock attachments for it, but that mother effer slays bad guys pretty easily. 

Now I just gotta lower the gate on Caspian Border so I can get that DAO.  it'll take some time to unlock (I think its 300 kills?), but I'm ready to start spamming frag rounds with a semi auto shotty, even though frag rounds suck in BF4. 

And dat SW40 tho....jesus.  friggin' hand cannon.  I'm slow with my progression on pistols, I have about 125 hours online and I'm only on the 3rd pistol unlock LOL.  I want that shorty pump so bad. 

For the DAO you have to get a shotgun ribbon in Caspian Border and lower/raise the gates where the spikes/barriers are.  It sounds easy, but it was a pain in the ass for me.  I rarely play Conquest, and when I was trying to unlock it that map might only have 1 game in progress, I'd get in the game and it would almost be over.  Not the best map to be running shottys with.  I'd get the gates unlocked and up to 5 shotgun kills, then the game would end.  

It took me a few tries, because I could never get in the map at the start of the game, when I did, it was still frustrating, getting chewed up and spit out by a gazillion snipers, assault riffles, etc.  I swear I was the only one running around with a shotgun lol.  It's like you run forever to get to the action, then get taken out right before you get there.

I screamed with joy when I got it unlocked and I was having probably one of the worst games in the history of Conquest and BF4.  Hell, I think I went something like 8/31(K/D); but you would have thought I had won the lottery.

Been rocking the PKP with IRNV x 2, heavy barrel, and folding stock or whatever the 1st shot recoil reduction is called.

Not. Fair. It's like a DMR with fully auto capability and only slightly worse accuracy (as long as you're standing still). You can hold down any choke point pretty much solo with that thing, and it's a headshot beast (the kick is basically vertical, so the second bullet has about 25% chance of hitting the head if you're centered on the chest).

Every time I unlock a new machine gun I end up just going back to the PKP.  I'm not all the way through the unlocks, so that could change, but I do love me some PKP.

I've been torn on LMGs lately. Love me some pkp, but sometimes the slow rate of fire gets me killed. The MG4 is great with high rpm but its weak. I recently unlocked the AWS but it's also week. Love me some M 240 but the slow right of fire gets me killed like the PKP. Tonight I am on a mission to unlock the M60.

Dice has done a great job at balancing the LMGs. Basically gotta pick your poison. High rate of fire, max damage of 25....or slow rate of fire, max damage 34.

AWS is my choice for all LMG's 100 rounds not bouncing all over the place when holding down on the trigger. 2X magnifier and stubby grip. You ain't surviving that . I'm taking you down . I like the M60 but it's all over the place

Dat M60....oh my jesus. That thang lays em down fast. Hits as hard as the PKP but move accurate (at least that's how it feels to me).

Iron sights are pretty bad, but so far I've got the HOLO, stubby, red laser, and muzzle break unlocked. Loving it.

And I finally lowered the gate on caspian border for that DAO. Love the 12 rounds, hate the 15 second reload. And even with grips and such, the DAO kicks like a mule. More recoil than any other semi auto shotgun (again, in my opinion anyway).

I am so so so god awful with the sraw. It's not nearly as easy as it looks in the youtube videos lol. And the 50 foot rpg/smaw/sraw shots on helicopters. I'm so bad man

The sound of the speed boats and mid sized attack boats give me goosebumps. Big ass motors ROARING

Dat M60....oh my jesus. That thang lays em down fast. Hits as hard as the PKP but move accurate (at least that's how it feels to me).

Iron sights are pretty bad, but so far I've got the HOLO, stubby, red laser, and muzzle break unlocked. Loving it.

And I finally lowered the gate on caspian border for that DAO. Love the 12 rounds, hate the 15 second reload. And even with grips and such, the DAO kicks like a mule. More recoil than any other semi auto shotgun (again, in my opinion anyway).

I am so so so god awful with the sraw. It's not nearly as easy as it looks in the youtube videos lol. And the 50 foot rpg/smaw/sraw shots on helicopters. I'm so bad man

The sound of the speed boats and mid sized attack boats give me goosebumps. Big ass motors ROARING

I love RPGing stuff.  I won't say I'm great (or even good) at it, but I'm getting better.  It's soooooooooo satisfying to blow a bird out of the air or bullseye a jeep carrying the bomb in Obliteration.

My god have I started to tank in this game. My K/D has dropped dramatically and it's next to impossible for me to aim and kill someone. I have no clue what has happened and I continue to have issues where I'll glitch and fall through the ground lol. I've hard wired my One to my router, uninstalled and re-installed the game to no avail. I love the game so I keep at it but holy **** is this getting frustrating...

My god have I started to tank in this game. My K/D has dropped dramatically and it's next to impossible for me to aim and kill someone. I have no clue what has happened and I continue to have issues where I'll glitch and fall through the ground lol. I've hard wired my One to my router, uninstalled and re-installed the game to no avail. I love the game so I keep at it but holy **** is this getting frustrating...

Not slamming the One, because I'll eventually get one (pun intended).  But is falling through the ground a common glitch on there?  I've never had anything happen like that on the PS4.  I did the special where you bought BF4 for PS3 and got the digital download for PS4 when it came out. 

The worst thing I've had happen is it not register my solo campaign game save, but that was at launch.  And every once in a blue moon, all my unlocks are gone when I start a match, I quit the game, jump in another and they are back.  

I'll tell you what, Im having a harder time with my K/D ratio too.  I swear I will have someone dead in sights and shoot them almost point blank with a shotgun and they kill me and it shows them with no damage.  I'm hard wired into my router and it definitely isn't my connection, I think its just glitchy sometimes in general as far as not registering damage.

The reason I re-installed it is because my other two friends that I play online with have none of these issues. It's insane, I'll be running and then all of a sudden I'm below the map or I'll spawn below the map. I'm having massive issues killing people, whether it be tons of hit markers or just not registering hit markers at all. I've actually started recording the instances so my friends could see it and they have no answers for it either lol.

I love the game and for quite sometime my K/D was over 1.0 but it's since dropped at an insane rate. I've now had a few games in a row where I'm going 2-15 and 2-22. I'm getting tons of assists because I'm shooting people but they just turn around and kill me like it's nothing.

I have been having some good/great games (for me at least) the past couple of days.  I went something like 17-4 one game with the sniper rifle on Flood Zone, yeah, I know you guys hate snipers, but that's one of the few boards I use it on.  I was a head shot machine.

Was working on the AWS on Dawnbreaker, went 12-2 or something like that, man, loving the stability on that and accuracy.

Mother of God!  Trying to unlock the M60 now, I have to do Conquest/Rush right?  And get the anti-vehicle ribbon (destroy 2 vehicles) and a total of 5 destroyed vehicles in Gulf of Oman.  Which why don't they just make it 5 total destroyed vehicles since you get the ribbon anyhow?  

Well, I never play those game modes, any advice on what to destroy and the best/fastest way to do it?  I only have the MBT-LAW, RPG.  I have two anti-aircraft launchers, but can never seem to use them effectively.  

yeah, jihad jeep or just sneak around objectives and wait for tanks to roll by.  C4 or Slams get er done :pimp

I've finally started playing a lot of Conquest recently, which is really what the Battlefield series is all about.  Large scale warfare.  no wonder everybody runs around as engineers, its so much fun blowing stuff up.  RPG and Slams are my cup of tea.  Been slamming the **** out of vehicles lately.  and a squad with just 2 Engineers rocking RPGs can take out a tank pretty quickly.  I also really like using the RPG to take out bad guys behind cover or inside a buildilng. 

and I finally got my first chopper RPG last night.  It was awesome.  I thought I overshot it at first...then saw the impact and all the points.  triple :)

and though I've had it for a couple days now....still.  Dat M60.  can't wait to get the reflex sight so it'll open up more of my view while aiming down sight.  but it punches so hard, and the sound...oh man that sweet sweet M60 sound.  i love going prone and just spamming the M60 down a hallway on Locker or Metro. 

And I'm realizing how little I use vehicles.  I never take a tank, only hop in one to hitch a ride toward an objective.  I have less than 10 kills for every single vehicle LOL.  I prefer to be on foot, much more of a pain in the ass that way.  ;)

oh yeah and I played Commander Mode for the first time yesterday...by accident.  Meant to hit circle to back out of the server browser, hit square by accident.  "Joining game as Commander."  wtf??  oh well, i rolled with it.  Conquest on Locker.  i had no idea what I was doing, but i just kept spamming infantry sweeps, uav and EMP uav scans, identified high priority targets, and spammed orders to squads to attack objectives.  a few ammo drops too.  It was actually pretty fun, though I was just mashing buttons for the most part. 

Took out an AC130 with a SRAW last night too ;)

Archived