Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

okay guys, quick rant.  Does ANYBODY play as assault these days?!  What the ****, man?! 

I play Battlefield by myself 97% of the time.  I almost always play as assault, and I'm a reviving/med pack machine, racking up multiple med kit ribbons per game.

But when I'm dead, I swear I only get revived maybe 2-3 times a game.  what gives?  Why are so many people running as Engineers on Domination and TDM?!  dammit :(

okay guys, quick rant.  Does ANYBODY play as assault these days?!  What the ****, man?! 

I play Battlefield by myself 97% of the time.  I almost always play as assault, and I'm a reviving/med pack machine, racking up multiple med kit ribbons per game.

But when I'm dead, I swear I only get revived maybe 2-3 times a game.  what gives?  Why are so many people running as Engineers on Domination and TDM?!  dammit :(

I always play as Engineer but i also always play conquest. But drives me insane when Support wont give me ammo and Assault wont give me health. Its free points for them but yet the just sit there and do nothing...

. But drives me insane when Support wont give me ammo and Assault wont give me health. Its free points for them but yet the just sit there and do nothing...

egg-zactly!  dude, its free points.  free money.  Whenever I'm near a teammate, squad member or a random, i'll toss a health pack or ammo box.

was playing some last night, and a dude in my squad was camping his ass off near a flag, laying prone with a LMG.  i kept spawning on him and dropping med kits, dude was getting me +15 squad heal points for damn near the whole match lol

I honestly can't figure out a reason to play anything besides Assault in TDM. I run DMRs 90% of the time anyway, and there's nothing i can find more helpful to my team or to me in any other class. Granted, I usually run medi-pack and 'nade launcher instead of paddles (must...make...holes...).

But seriously, do support classes just not carry ammo?

egg-zactly!  dude, its free points.  free money.  Whenever I'm near a teammate, squad member or a random, i'll toss a health pack or ammo box.

was playing some last night, and a dude in my squad was camping his ass off near a flag, laying prone with a LMG.  i kept spawning on him and dropping med kits, dude was getting me +15 squad heal points for damn near the whole match lol

Yup, i just throw med packs and ammo all over the place and just hope someone on my team will walk over one. hahaha.

Nothing pisses me off more than dropping med kits/revives and dying trying to revive someone, and watching 1-3 squad/team members run over my body and leave me for dead.......and they are playing assault to.  

I've unlocked everything on assault and recon, so for me Im still wrapping up the unlocks for engineer and support.

Played for the first time last night in a couple weeks. Don't know if it was the time off, or the time off + Titanfall, but I was terrible. Couldn't aim for ****. Plus I was using the PDWs trying to complete an assignment (some of which are controller throw inducing) and man those things are terrible.

Trying to get right for the Naval Strike release.

still searching for my ULTIMATE troll class with a shotty.  I unlocked the UTS 15 this weekend.  Really, DICE?  You're gonna give a d-bag like me a 15 round shotgun?  It's still bare bones right now, but once I get full choke, red dot, and flechette rounds for that thing.....woah nelly.  I'm looking to get some hate mail via PSN  :)  :D

still searching for my ULTIMATE troll class with a shotty.  I unlocked the UTS 15 this weekend.  Really, DICE?  You're gonna give a d-bag like me a 15 round shotgun?  It's still bare bones right now, but once I get full choke, red dot, and flechette rounds for that thing.....woah nelly.  I'm looking to get some hate mail via PSN  :)  :D

Thats what Ive been screaming broski.  That is THE shotgun in the game.  None other compares in my opinion.

I'm not too impressed with the NS maps, especially the ones on the boat and the other one thats an underground complex.  I dunno, I think they could have done better.  

I want some cool **** like they did with BF Bad Company II, like with the Vietnam expansion, jungle maps, flame throwers, etc.  I dunno, maybe I'll get used to them.  

On a positive note, I wrecked it on Dawnbreaker, SDM while waiting for the new maps to download.  Between the C-4 and my UTS-15, I went 17-8.  Man, I was on a rampage for a while, was something like 15-3, then suffered death and **** spawns and went 2-5 down the stretch.  

PC and XB1's version of NS delayed until early April.

"UPDATE: We wanted to provide more detail about the delay of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike. We have delayed the PC version of Naval Strike because we are concerned that the combination of the pack and planned PC updates would increase performance issues on mid-range to high-end PCs. We are working hard to resolve that issue now. Additionally, we have decided to delay the Xbox One version of Naval Strike because we want to address issues in the animation system that hinder players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.

We know that many Battlefield 4 Premium owners wanted to play Naval Strike today. However, we didn’t want to release the new content until we believed it was quality content.

We are trying to resolve these problems as quickly as possible and hope to release the update in early April for Xbox One and PC. We also want to remind Xbox One and PC owners of Battlefield 4 Premium that they will have two weeks early access for Naval Strike once it’s released. Thanks for your continued patience and passion for our games."

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/take-the-fight-to-the-sea-with-battlefield-4-naval-strike/

PC and XB1's version of NS delayed until early April.

"UPDATE: We wanted to provide more detail about the delay of Battlefield 4 Naval Strike. We have delayed the PC version of Naval Strike because we are concerned that the combination of the pack and planned PC updates would increase performance issues on mid-range to high-end PCs. We are working hard to resolve that issue now. Additionally, we have decided to delay the Xbox One version of Naval Strike because we want to address issues in the animation system that hinder players from engaging targets in set circumstances using popular weapon configurations.

We know that many Battlefield 4 Premium owners wanted to play Naval Strike today. However, we didn’t want to release the new content until we believed it was quality content.

We are trying to resolve these problems as quickly as possible and hope to release the update in early April for Xbox One and PC. We also want to remind Xbox One and PC owners of Battlefield 4 Premium that they will have two weeks early access for Naval Strike once it’s released. Thanks for your continued patience and passion for our games."

How can you delay it, but still give early access lol?    That sucks man, considering your paying for premium.  But, I don't think your missing out on that much as far as the maps.  Maybe I'm a debbie downer right now and they grow on me.

Its' such a joke. So within the last day you finally realized that you would have to delay on xbox one. I have never in my life seen so many issues with a game. 

BF4 is the worst fail I've ever witnessed when it comes to the release and support from EA and DICE.  if BF5 came out next week, there is no way I would give them any of my money.

Thank god titanfall is out and has been near perfect in every aspect of its release.

Its' such a joke. So within the last day you finally realized that you would have to delay on xbox one. I have never in my life seen so many issues with a game. 

totally.  I've had a lot less issues than most folks, but still a lot of stuff that bugs me.  And to have a DLC delayed like that?  not cool.

I know once they get the bugs out, it'll be the best FPS game on the market for the next 2 years until BF5 comes out, but this has to be embarrassing for DICE

totally.  I've had a lot less issues than most folks, but still a lot of stuff that bugs me.  And to have a DLC delayed like that?  not cool.

I know once they get the bugs out, it'll be the best FPS game on the market for the next 2 years until BF5 comes out, but this has to be embarrassing for DICE

I agree. When the game works its awesome. Just drives me crazy that they continue to try and releasing things that aren't ready.

Archived