Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

And btw..has there been an update that has increased aimbots? It felt like last night i would look down the scope and my gun would lock right onto guys....never did that before but it felt like it was doing it a lot more....maybe because ive been playing a lot of wolfenstien and it doesn't feel like they use aimbots at all...

Got addicted to Rush on Bad Company 2. Couldn't stand playing it on BF3 or 4 though.

BC2 attackers were given so many advantages to make up for the inherent defensive advantage. They would get choppers and tanks while the defense would get nothing. It made the game so much more fun on both ends. Neither BF3 or 4 has had an experience to come close to comparing to the intensity or fun of BC2 Rush.

Of course, that probably has something to do with the level design on almost all BC2 maps being close to the best ever in FPS multi. Valparaiso is still the best map I've ever played.

I had a great game for me with the AWS tonight, 15-11 K/D.  

Awesome man. With that KDR, I assume you're a run'n'gunner? (I am as well, so my KDRs look like that most of the time)

Next time you play, play a couple rounds posted up behind cover watching the mini-map, then pop out and lay waste. Playing that style with the AWS + Airburst combo results in 2 or 3:1 KDRs for me regularly. Since the AWS is 5-6 hits to kill, targets farther away often manage to make the corner. One little airburst, though, and it's over.

Lemme know if it works as well for you. I'm genuinely curious if it's just a "me" thing.

(I say this as someone who runs and guns regularly despite the KDR lol)

And btw..has there been an update that has increased aimbots? It felt like last night i would look down the scope and my gun would lock right onto guys....never did that before but it felt like it was doing it a lot more....maybe because ive been playing a lot of wolfenstien and it doesn't feel like they use aimbots at all...

I had to turn off my auto-aim when i started running the Scout. It kept getting stuck on the guy I was *not* trying to aim at.

BTW, if y'all enjoy playing aggro sniper style, the Scout freakin' rocks.

Yeah, i love the lack of kick on the AWS, but sometimes it doesn't do it for me.  I keep going back to the MG4 and the M60.  Maybe its just the sound of the M60, but that sucker gives me goosebumps during a multikill. 

i tried sniping again, i'm just so bad at it.  I can't do it. 

I've been running nothing but Engineer for the most part lately.  Been spamming SLAMS and RPGs.  I play conquest only to go vehicle hunting, the objectives are on the backburner for me mostly.  3 slams on the tank, then start firing on assault rifle at it and run for cover.  when the tank moves to come looking for me, kaboom.  then i teabag :)

the SMAW is a lot more accurate, but just too weak for me.  I've been getting a ton of body shots with the RPG on bad guys, that's pretty funny as well. 

I made a smoke spam class as well, that's been a ton of fun.  Assault with smoke grenade launcher and smoke hand grenades.  playing a lot fo domination and i'll just spam the groups of bad guys with all the smoke i have. 

Rumor is July 15th dragons teeth will be released to BF premium. 

lol, with that being said.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/07/08/battlefield-4-dragons-teeth-expansion-blasts-onto-scene-comes-early-for-premium-members-.aspx

Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Expansion Blasts Onto Scene, Comes Early For Premium Members

Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth, the fourth expansion pack to EA’s shooter, will be made available on July 15 for no additional charge to all Battlefield 4 Premium members. The expansion introduces a large amount of new content to Battlefield, including new multiplayer maps, weapons, unlockable gadgets, a game mode, assignments, and a vehicle.

The four new maps coming out with Dragon’s Teeth are: Lumphini Garden, a park area with canals, Pearl Market, a marketplace with crowded alleyways and rooftop access, Propaganda, featuring monuments and an industrial battleground, and Sunken Dragon, which has high rises, a floating restaurant, and a lake that can be drained.

I wonder if it's going to crash like Naval Strike did for the first two weeks...

If I'd known I was paying to beta test new content, I probably would've refrained from Premium.

I agree. But when its all said and done i believe we will end up getting the extra content cheaper than we would have if we purchased them individually. So for me thats worth it. 

I still can't fly a helicopter.  i tried for the first time in months the other day.  got off the ground, then went sideways and crashed 8 seconds later.  not sure how you guys do it LOL

My rule is only buy Premium when it goes on sale, which I was able to do this weekend, although not for as much of a discount as I'd hoped.

Paying EA for the right to be beta testers has been going on for a while.  In reality they aren't even the only ones that do it, but they are the biggest name.  With online distribution now commonplace I think it's a trend that's going to continue.  I mean they already advertise things like early beta access for people who preorder, so it's not like they (the industry as a whole) are trying to shy away from it.

I take it auto-aim is a console thing?  I've never had anything like that on the PC.

It's only on console.  Just have to deal with the aim-bots on PC.  

I still can't fly a helicopter.  i tried for the first time in months the other day.  got off the ground, then went sideways and crashed 8 seconds later.  not sure how you guys do it LOL

No ****, its tough.  I got to where I could fly the jets in BF3 for a little bit.  It was hard as hell for me though and when I tried to sweep down and kill ****ers I always crashed and burned lol.  

Awesome man. With that KDR, I assume you're a run'n'gunner? (I am as well, so my KDRs look like that most of the time)

Next time you play, play a couple rounds posted up behind cover watching the mini-map, then pop out and lay waste. Playing that style with the AWS + Airburst combo results in 2 or 3:1 KDRs for me regularly. Since the AWS is 5-6 hits to kill, targets farther away often manage to make the corner. One little airburst, though, and it's over.

Lemme know if it works as well for you. I'm genuinely curious if it's just a "me" thing.

(I say this as someone who runs and guns regularly despite the KDR lol)

I had to turn off my auto-aim when i started running the Scout. It kept getting stuck on the guy I was *not* trying to aim at.

BTW, if y'all enjoy playing aggro sniper style, the Scout freakin' rocks.

I'm a run and gunner when I'm smart lol.  Because I've always preferred snipers I have a tendency to try and lay back and distance kill with 3.5-4x scopes.  For me, that method doesn't work as well as it used to on BF3 and Bad Company 2.  I swear it just alerts people I'm there then they turn around and head shot me.

I've always run and gunned with shottys, but you have to for the most part.  Lately, I've been just going after dat ass and running/gunning the **** out of maps while laying down claymores and lobbing grenades.  Nothing beats running at someone, they duck down behind cover and perfectly lobbing a grenade and seeing their name pop up as dead on the top right of the screen.

yeah, i absolutely loathe all the IR sights.  no idea, just can't get jiggy with 'em.

lemme hold that RDS and Coyote and Reflex all day.  i'm not a mid range dude, i'm a SMACK ADAMS kinda guy.  oh we captured the flag?  excuse me while I sprint recklessly towards the next objective.  there's no such thing as tactics for me.  moving from cover to cover, slowly advancing.  i go SMACK, its all I know. 

my K/D reflects my play style as well LOL.  I think my KD is around .87 right now. but my win/loss is teetering around 2.5 ;)

Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you my k/d or win / loss #'s . I gage my success in this game by where I finish. Lower then top 5 of the 32 on my team i consider a bad game for me . I never lay low , even if I am using recon which is rare anyways. You all know how I feel about snipers anyway. ;-) Objective, objective, objective

I'm gonna have to give that IRNV scope a try on my AWS

Mark, you're a pain in the ass for the enemy.  Though its been a while since we've squadded up, I've played with you enough to know that you're annoying for bad guys LOL.  Your tank work is outrageous.  I'd just be along for the ride as your gunner and get countless vehicle passnger kill points LOL.

you always keep your tank around conquest flags and blow up bad guys.  :)

dude, i need some lessons.  in the test mode of whatever, can you practice flying vehicles as well?  i'd love to be able to learn the chopper so I can spam it like so many people do.

for now, i use vehicles strictly for rides to objectives.  i can manage to fly a plane in a straight line, only to eject once i'm over the flag.  i'll hop in a tank if we are under fire from infantry, but for the most part I'm much better on foot.

Archived