Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

FYI, double EX weekend and DLC Tuesday....hopefully i can get a few hours in....weekends are tough.

Nice! Does double xp from DICE compound with xp boosts? I'm level 81 right now, would love to go hard this weekend and top out on 90 by Tuesday for dragons toof

Yes, boosts compound on top of 2x. 100% boosts are insane with 2x...

If you score 3k in a round, it becomes 12k. Hit a couple medals and you'll end up with like 30k xp.

Holy crap

Yo DICE, you know you done ****ed up, right?

Conquest, here I come dawg. All weekend. screw you tank guys, I'm coming to SLAM you.

How tha **** you level 81? Damn, I must really suck :( I'm closing in on 50.

Haha, nah man I just have a lot of hours online...think I've got like 120 hours logged.

And if you're currently not, don't forget to ALWAYS play with the xp boosts in the start menu while in a game. Those 200 xp boosts are nuts. I'm a good game, I've jumped an entire rank in one game.

Haha, nah man I just have a lot of hours online...think I've got like 120 hours logged.

And if you're currently not, don't forget to ALWAYS play with the xp boosts in the start menu while in a game. Those 200 xp boosts are nuts. I'm a good game, I've jumped an entire rank in one game.

I realized that I always forget to use my boosts, I have something crazy like 30+ 25%XP ones sitting there.  I also realized that I have only gotten to do one of the double XP weekends since launch.  The rest I was out of town or had stuff going on, I think I got some time in on a Sunday during the last one.

Then I forgot about putting it aside and not playing for 4-6 weeks while I was playing those PC games lol.  I used up my 100XP boost from the premium pack the other night, wish I had known about the double XP weekend and saved it.

Ya, I forget a lot too. They last 60 minutes I think. I have a bunch of 50% and a few 100s. Been saving a 200% for this weekend, should be awesome.

I,want that DEAGLE so bad, but the challenge is gonna suck. You gave to complete challenges using the unica to get the deagle, and to even get the unica there's a sucky challenge. Get 10 kills using pistol while in the water. Wtf? Lol. I'm gonna just tread water near shore and spam da six shooter.

Ya, I forget a lot too. They last 60 minutes I think. I have a bunch of 50% and a few 100s. Been saving a 200% for this weekend, should be awesome.

I,want that DEAGLE so bad, but the challenge is gonna suck. You gave to complete challenges using the unica to get the deagle, and to even get the unica there's a sucky challenge. Get 10 kills using pistol while in the water. Wtf? Lol. I'm gonna just tread water near shore and spam da six shooter.

The .44 with the 4x scope might work out nice for that challenge.  The 10 kills don't have to be in one round do they?

Archived