Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

I wasn't doing great with it last night...until I ran into a full squad with their pants down. 9 shots. 5 kills.

Ow. My arm. It really hurts when I pat myself on the back like that lol.

The weird thing was that I'd swear the first shot gave 2 kills. Do these bullets penetrate like sniper bullets or am I on crack?

I dunno bro, its like that **** happens but then you will be behind someone and up fairly close, and two shots are required to kill.  Very odd.  But I love that gun.  I noticed they don't have any 3x scope unlock for it.  Balls!

yeah.....so the newness is wearing off of Dragon's Teeth, and kinda bummed that there's only one map with "all vehicles," Sunken Dragon.  Garden has only jetskis, market has only that corny ass APC, and Propoganda only has tanks.  makes my engineer anti-vehicle tryhard class a lot less effective.  :(

Again, I know that Dragon's Teeth was/is their "urban warfare" DLC, so I get the close quarters, no vehicles stuff.  But I've been running mostly assault on the new maps. 

I know very little about the next and last DLC, "Final Stand," but I hope its epic, balls to the wall combat.

I don't mind Dragon's Teeth.  I actually really like Chainlink as a game mode and it's probably best without vehicles, or at least without the big vehicles.

Propaganda is one of my new favorite maps.  The rest of the new ones I can take or leave, with Lumphini Garden being a little bit better than the other two.  None of them are bad in my opinion, and certainly not as bad as that one Naval Strike map, but the name escapes me.

All of that is secondary to my love for the AWS though.  <3

Duh?!  Chainlink?!  how have I not even played the new game mode yet?!?!  What an idiot.  

I guess I don't mind them either really.  Just that, I've recently discovered how fun playing as an Engineer is over the last month or so, and Dragon's Teef doesn't really cater to engineers very much LOL.  

That market map BLOWS.  Have you seen the easter egg for the Gardens map?!  it's crazy!!  i'd post linkage but my work computer doesn't like youtube :(

yeah.....so the newness is wearing off of Dragon's Teeth, and kinda bummed that there's only one map with "all vehicles," Sunken Dragon.  Garden has only jetskis, market has only that corny ass APC, and Propoganda only has tanks.  makes my engineer anti-vehicle tryhard class a lot less effective.  :(

Again, I know that Dragon's Teeth was/is their "urban warfare" DLC, so I get the close quarters, no vehicles stuff.  But I've been running mostly assault on the new maps. 

I know very little about the next and last DLC, "Final Stand," but I hope its epic, balls to the wall combat.

Dragon's Teeth is better played in TDM/SDM/Chainlink imo.

Dragon's Teeth is better played in TDM/SDM/Chainlink imo.

Ya...forgive me for being a dumbass. I haven't played chaiblink game mode yet. :derp:

Good look on the video man. Clutch city. First time I saw it up close I was in awe...and it killed me lol

I'm also not wild about the maps. I consider this "The Deagle Expansion", not much more.

haaaaaaahahahah

same here.  bulldog sucks (in my opinion), unica is boss, but deagle is better.  still working on the PDW unlock, and i'll probably NEVER get the sniper  unlock.  but that Deagle though...jesus.  #imnotworthy

haaaaaaahahahah

same here.  bulldog sucks (in my opinion), unica is boss, but deagle is better.  still working on the PDW unlock, and i'll probably NEVER get the sniper  unlock.  but that Deagle though...jesus.  #imnotworthy

I just whipped some chump in Madden online playing with the Seahawks.  I was up 24-7 in the fourth quarter with less than a minute left and he kept using all his time outs, etc. just trying to score on the GOAT.  If I'm down like that, I know its over, I'll run out the clock on myself to end it.  Anyhow, intercepted him in the end zone, took a knee.  Three seconds left, I'm like **** you ****, RGIII time.  So I do a designed QB run and take off with RGIII, almost got another TD but Sherman caught me on his 2 yard line, which I call BS on.  

Now its time for daddy to unlock his new sniper rifle :D

Do you have MAV?... cuz 20 spots is like 2 minutes with that bad boy lol. Last time I used it in TDM I doubt there were 10 kills I DIDN'T get spot assists for lol.

Yes sir :) getting ready to unleash the beast.

I dont like that new sniper. Its ok if youre an aggressive recon, but theres wayyy too much bullet drop on it if youre a true sniper kind of player.

Im just gonna unlock it for the sake of unlocking.  I'm a SRR-61 kinda guy :D

Yes sir :) getting ready to unleash the beast.

Im just gonna unlock it for the sake of unlocking. I'm a SRR-61 kinda guy :D

Same.

I think i have a slight OCD like that. I HAVE to unlock all the weapons/vehicles/attachments/accessories/assignments. I know there are some that ill never get, but im damn well gonna get the ones I can. Lol

man, i need to start unlocking the Engineer PDWs.  I've only unlocked 3 i think, currently on the UMP45 LOL.  that new PDW from Dragon's Teef is pretty badass, i unlocked that the other day.

anybody use the riot shield yet?  i tried it out for a few minutes, got slaughtered LOL.

man, i need to start unlocking the Engineer PDWs.  I've only unlocked 3 i think, currently on the UMP45 LOL.  that new PDW from Dragon's Teef is pretty badass, i unlocked that the other day.

anybody use the riot shield yet?  i tried it out for a few minutes, got slaughtered LOL.

I'm working on the suppression assists part of the unlock, which are somewhat out of my control.  I read to grab a LMG and just spam it around where enemies are and intentionally miss while hoping your teammates kill them.  I tried that one TDM round and didn't get one assist lol.

Only need 3 more kills for the Bulldog.  I know you said it sucked, but I swear I'm getting killed all the time via Unica, DEAGLE or Bulldog now lol.

that's exactly what I did for the suppression assists LOL

joined a 32 vs 32 domination game on Locker, picked up the 200 round MG4, spammed it down hallways until teammates got the kills LOL.  Worked great.

awww man, i'm just being a little ****.  The Bulldog is probably fine, I just didn't give it time.  its a 21 round AR like the SCAR, but it hops around like a donkey.  i didn't give it enough time to even unlock any attachments, so I'm sure its fine once you get a good setup going.  I'm with you though, I'm being taken out by the bulldog a ton.  and of course I'm getting my butthole Deagled constantly LOL.  

oh, and I know its part of the game...but every time i get one-shot sniped by some dude 500 yards away on a rootfop, i just wanna facepalm.  :(  

that's exactly what I did for the suppression assists LOL

joined a 32 vs 32 domination game on Locker, picked up the 200 round MG4, spammed it down hallways until teammates got the kills LOL. Worked great.

awww man, i'm just being a little ****. The Bulldog is probably fine, I just didn't give it time. its a 21 round AR like the SCAR, but it hops around like a donkey. i didn't give it enough time to even unlock any attachments, so I'm sure its fine once you get a good setup going. I'm with you though, I'm being taken out by the bulldog a ton. and of course I'm getting my butthole Deagled constantly LOL.

oh, and I know its part of the game...but every time i get one-shot sniped by some dude 500 yards away on a rootfop, i just wanna facepalm. :(

Man, I was z-dodging a couple nights ago on my way to the bomb site and got nailed from like Aruba. Invented some new words but couldn't even be mad. Just messaged the guy "holy crap. NS".

I just had something weird happen playing a bit ago.  I was in TDM, trying to unlock the Bulldog so I was running around with the UTS-15 as Assault and I ended up dying.  Teammate revived me and when I got up, I had a PDW equipped and a blow torch and was turned into an Engineer.

Homie that revived me must have had his defib paddles laced with LSD.

Man the struggle is real with trying to get head shots with the unica that things blows

Patience bro, let em come to ya.  It's best to sneak around and come up from behind, so you don't show on the mini-map.  That mixed with some running and gunning, sprinting like a mad man and trying to get behind them.  If you have unlocked the 3x scope for it, it helps tremendously. 

I just had something weird happen playing a bit ago.  I was in TDM, trying to unlock the Bulldog so I was running around with the UTS-15 as Assault and I ended up dying.  Teammate revived me and when I got up, I had a PDW equipped and a blow torch and was turned into an Engineer.

Homie that revived me must have had his defib paddles laced with LSD.

he took your assault class, traded his engineer with you, and then revived you.  dudes are awesome that do that.

I traded with my homie the other night like 10 times, i'd die, then he'd die, rinse repeat.

he took your assault class, traded his engineer with you, and then revived you. dudes are awesome that do that.

Beat me to it. It's awesome when people do that.

If I kill a bad guy and the coast is clear, I'll stand over him and shock his body with my paddles a few times before I teabag. ;)

Archived