Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

In tribute to The Wire, when referring to killing ****es with shotguns, we now refer to that **** as "I Omar'd his ass", "I got my Omar on", etc. 

I like it. I was 870'ing dudes left and right last night in the bowels of Operation Locker.

And the gosh darn Igla.  Again I had games where I'm destroying 8-9 choppers a game.  Its so damn fun.  hate messages are coming in regularly lately, and this one chopper guy who got payback on me after I shot his chopper down twice flipped out.  he managed to kill me, then jumped out of his chopper and teabagged he for half a second before my kill screen went off LOL! 

"Oh snap...you REAL mad."  :)

OMG the sound! 

I've been using the "surround sound" settings since I got the game.  Read on a Battlefield Forum where somebody suggested the "wartapes" sound option.  HOLY CRAP!!!  I felt like Matt Damon during the final scene of Saving Private Ryan.  Wartapes sounds so much different.  I have Turtle Beach headphones, and they were sounding pretty good before...but after the Wartapes, its like I'm really there on the beach of Paracel Storm.  Bullets whizzing by, RPGs flying overhead.  it was ****ing nuts.  took me a full game of Conquest to get used to the sound change. 

Set your sound settings to "Wartapes."  do it!

I'll give it a shot.  I rarely play any games with sound on anymore, ever since I hooked my consoles up to my PC monitor.  I've always got the TV on in the background watching sports/movies/Netflix/etc.  

I've been tempted to move my PS4 into the bonus room though where my 46" LED and surround sound system is.  Wife has been real busy with work and has to work from home when she gets home from the office and she prefers to work up there on her desk and watch her shows.  So, I probably won't push her buttons right now and move it up there lol.

I'm still using that frick'n ear piece that came with the PS4 . My son keeps asking me when i am going to get a headset for us and I told him when you go out and buy it. So now we are just playing a damn waiting game . Of course Chewy post the above and now I have to figure out to break my son into buying them. I have a feeling I'm gonna lose this battle.

Wife has been real busy with work and has to work from home when she gets home from the office and she prefers to work up there on her desk and watch her shows.  So, I probably won't push her buttons right now and move it up there lol.

Sooooo you're saying that your wife's job is more important than you enjoying the surround sound on your PS4?  Taze, you need to get your priorities in order, bud.  ;)

@ Mark, a good headset will change your life.  I refuse to play without them.  I got my turtle beaches when Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 was out.  First game I played with the headset, I was literally hearing things I'd never heard before.  On this one map that was set in the mountains, I could hear wolves howling off in the distance.  I'd never heard them before that.  If I sit down to play some PS4 and I forgot to charge the batteries in the headset, I simply won't play.  LOL

You're definitely going to lose the battle with your son, so ya might as well get on board with him :)  lol

Sooooo you're saying that your wife's job is more important than you enjoying the surround sound on your PS4?  Taze, you need to get your priorities in order, bud.  ;)

LOL  Yeah, if I was up there first, she most likely would hook up and work downstairs in the living room and not care at all.  Thing is, most days, especially during school, her and my daughter are home around 3:30/3:45 and they have to go upstairs so they don't bother me while I'm at work (which is until 5:30/6:00 pm most nights).  So they get the jump on me with the TV and ****.  

If I were to go up there, plug it up and start blasting BF4 while she was working, she would go ape **** on my ass lol.  Also, I'm almost scared to leave it up there with my daughter, no telling what might happen to it.  **** is like a vortex up there, stuff goes missing and what not.

Hell, I was up there about a month ago and noticed that my rear left speaker wasn't working.  I start checking them out, look at the back real fast and see a wire plugged in, check the back of the receiver, everything is good.  Could not figure out why it wouldn't work.  The next day, being bothered about it, I went back up there and asked my kid if she did anything to the speaker.

She was like, "Yeah, it fell and this wire came unplugged" and reaches down and pulls up the other wire that was supposed to be plugged in.  I missed that the second wire was not connected.  I was like, you think you could tell me next time so we can fix it. 

Kids.......wouldn't trade those moments for the world.

Doh! Lol. Yeah, kids are the best. I'm ready for one lol

And I was definitely kidding about the ps4 vs the wife lol :)

I'm thinking about going all night again, gonna be slow at work tomorrow...

I know you just busting my balls bro.  After 22 years with the wife, their ain't much left to bust lol.   I swear though, my baby girl, you can see her finger prints on the 3D LED up there, pulling out wires from speakers and ****.  But she won't touch my old ass 60" LCoS Sony downstairs.

Wife gets mad cause I'll be like, "Hey sweetie, if you want to practice hitting that ball, you can do it in the living room, just aim at the TV."

#wanta****ingupgrade  #breakthe****ingoldasstvalready

Man, I kept reading about glitches in player run servers (in the admin messages - about not glitching or getting banned) and what not, but had never witnessed any that I know of.  So I hop on Flood Zone on my new profile, to unlock my favorite sniper rifle.  

I go to the back building I was talking about earlier on here, trying to get to my "nest" and I climb up the first ladder and in front of me my enemy is floating in the second ladder, almost like he was stuck in the wall.  

I bust off like 7 shots point blank from the DEAGLE, nothing and then I die.  It shows his orange hue, floating in and out of the wall.  I respawn, do it again, same results.  This happened about 5 times before the round ended, at various attempts to get different lines of sight.  ****ing hackers.

Speaking of hackers, does anyone else have the experience of those high rank, level 100 dudes, being some of the laggiest m'fers to play. More often than not I get killed, and that orange body start skipping all over my kill cam. 

A few time i have been killed by some high level players which they were invisible. The only thing that could be seen is their gun. 

But finally one of my buddies got the ONE and we have been playing the last few nights...so much better playing as a team and actually talking to someone. 

man, trying to unlock that one gun (can't remember the name) that requires you to get a 40mm grenade kill, pistol kill and defibrillator is annoying as hell.  I forgot you had to do it all in one round.  I finally got the defibrillator kill, was happy as a puppy with two peckers, switched over to my main shotty, played out the round.  Realized you had to do it all in one :(  

I can get the grenade launcher and pistol kill easy, that defib kill is a mofo though :(

Ya, it took me a good hour to get the damn challenge done. I'd start off with the defibrillator kill, cuz if I got that the rest were easy. Quite a few curse words to go along with that challenge

I had a good 4 hour run today, found a good "second assault" server. Played a butt load of metro. If you don't get B off the bat, you lose. DICE put in the elevators and back hallway to give teams a chance, but it's no use. If you don't cap B on Metro, the game is over.

Ya, it took me a good hour to get the damn challenge done. I'd start off with the defibrillator kill, cuz if I got that the rest were easy. Quite a few curse words to go along with that challenge

I had a good 4 hour run today, found a good "second assault" server. Played a butt load of metro. If you don't get B off the bat, you lose. DICE put in the elevators and back hallway to give teams a chance, but it's no use. If you don't cap B on Metro, the game is over.

Mother **** yeah!!!  Finally, got the challenge done and unlocked the L85A2 assault rifle.  Man, bro you weren't lying, that was harder than the DEAGLE.........twice!

I'd like to give a shout out to my ****ty team and squad mates who kept killing my prey when I was about to get a defib kill, literally right as I was behind them undetected and had an easy one.  So **** YOU!  

I'd also like to give a shout out to Dice, for allowing my enemies to somehow turn 180 degrees, with 20 health or less, and shoot me as I sneaked up on them from behind about to defib them, only to be killed.  **** YOU DICE!  Not lying, one guy was at 20-30 health or lower, I was hiding in a bush, he ran right past me, facing ahead, his back to me, I walked over behind him and started charging it up to ensure the kill, he spun 180 degrees and killed me.

I got so ticked off going for the defib kill, I started out just getting my grenade launcher kill, then pistol (dat DEAGLE baby!), could usually do that in the opening part of the round with the score still really low like 11 to 12 or something like that.  Then I just ran around "Omar'in" ****es and looking for a knifing opportunity to hopefully get a defib kill.  I got mine when our team was at 96 total kills lol.

Finally ( because I tried ) unlocked the Utica and then the D Eagle. Did that Sunday with the d-xp weekend. Picked up 3 levels . Yesterday I'm on for a bit and I check my available xp. Still have 1/200 2/100 2/50 and 41/ 25. Cool right , I need to start using these . Get on today around 4 and go to add my boost to the game I getting in and I have no frick'n boost. What the **** Dice !!

So I quit the game log off and retry, figured that will fix it. Nothing no frick'n boost points . Now I'm really mad to say the least. **** you dice

I finally did it. Unlocked the Deagle yesterday. I was killing it with the Unica once i unlocked some attachments for it. 

The Deagle tho......is everything i ever thought it would be...its a killing machine. Playing the locker and Metro just shoot it into a crowd and you will get a kill. Love it and glad i got it before the update the game and adjust the power of it. 

I finally did it. Unlocked the Deagle yesterday. I was killing it with the Unica once i unlocked some attachments for it. 

The Deagle tho......is everything i ever thought it would be...its a killing machine. Playing the locker and Metro just shoot it into a crowd and you will get a kill. Love it and glad i got it before the update the game and adjust the power of it. 

It's the bomb man.  I find myself running around with it instead of sticking to unlocking all those other weapons again on my new profile lol.  It's like crack and I'm a fiend. 

yeah guys, me too.  and now that I have a red dot sight so I can see what i'm shooting at when i spam the trigger, i love it even more. 

in close quarters situations i'll turn the corner with my Deagle out instead of my primary.  Unless I'm pumping of course.  ;)  #M1014

I have no skill at all with the shottys. Get hit-markers galore but cant get a damn kill with it. 

I have unlocked all the Carbines and LMGS, have like 1 more assault rifle to go and like two PDW to unlock.

DMR's, shotguns and sniper rifles....well lets just say im glad when you start the game the give you one of each or else i would probably have nada. lol

I have no skill at all with the shottys. Get hit-markers galore but cant get a damn kill with it. 

I have unlocked all the Carbines and LMGS, have like 1 more assault rifle to go and like two PDW to unlock.

DMR's, shotguns and sniper rifles....well lets just say im glad when you start the game the give you one of each or else i would probably have nada. lol

LOL.  I'm with ya on the DMRs.  I only have the very first one unlocked.  sniper rifles I played around with some, but sniping is boring to me.

as for the shottys, I really prefer to ADS whenever possible.  Even with red laser sight for hipfire, I feel like the ADS has a tighter spread.  But the M1014 with Dart ammo (MUCH better range than buckshot) really makes a mess. 

Archived